First Battalion PC

7.6

1. Warmonger
    Oct 4, 2006
    This is truly a great tank game ..one of the best in fact, that I've played in a long time. It's very easy to get "into" and most of all..... very fun to play. The graphics are not astounding but they are nicely done, from the tanks themselves to the terrain and destructable buildings, it mostly looks pretty nice. The sound is also pretty good from the shots of the guns to the This is truly a great tank game ..one of the best in fact, that I've played in a long time. It's very easy to get "into" and most of all..... very fun to play. The graphics are not astounding but they are nicely done, from the tanks themselves to the terrain and destructable buildings, it mostly looks pretty nice. The sound is also pretty good from the shots of the guns to the explosions and the sounds of the tanks (engine and track) but I did find the aircraft sounds to be a little flat but still ok. Another interesting note we're Some of the comments made by the tank crew during the course of battle, they we're great ice breakers ... some we're even hilarious!! It sort of made me feel like I was part of the tank crew,and also added to the sense of accomplishment that I felt, after each mission. No this game is not a true simulation but it is a lot of fun! Expand
  2. MichaelM.
    Sep 27, 2006
    Pretty Good Tank Game, it's Almost FPS, not quite. Very Fluid, Conbined Arms Combat.
  3. ChadW.
    Sep 25, 2006
    I think this game is great, it is not all that hard, but very entertaining. It is just all out a lot of fun, especially the multiplayer game mode, I have sat playing the game for 10 hours at a time this way.

1. We have seen countless WWII-type games and unfortunately nothing exciting makes this game stand out from any others.
  2. First Battalion is an action-heavy World War II tank game with fairly simple gameplay mechanics and not much depth.
    First Battalion is pretty fun for the first couple of hours but the repetition starts to get to you after a while. The similarity in levels, tanks, missions and objectives eventually becomes boring.