Flight Simulator 2002 PC

8.4

1. ShawnA.
    Mar 5, 2003
    Excellent! With so many add-ons available FS2002 is the only game i still continue to play daily after installing almost a year and a half ago! A++
  2. TimA.
    Mar 19, 2002
    By far the best version yet...if you are a pilot want to be...this is a must have!
  3. ShaneM.
    Mar 22, 2002
    Excellently detailed in every respect. The smallest details have been included to make this a great game.
  4. TaylorM.
    Apr 16, 2002
    Great Graphics and Realism! Great aircraft detail! The Learn to fly segment in which you earn your "pilots license" is very well thought out. Uses the actual radio frequencies of my local airports!
  5. Dec 29, 2016
    This is the game that introduced me to flight simulation in the first place. It's where I learned to taxi, takeoff, and land, and the realism of this game stands up well to other flight simulators, even today. Although I've since migrated to FSX, I still come back to play this one every so often simply because of the realism factor, and of course, nostalgia. It has also aged relativelyThis is the game that introduced me to flight simulation in the first place. It's where I learned to taxi, takeoff, and land, and the realism of this game stands up well to other flight simulators, even today. Although I've since migrated to FSX, I still come back to play this one every so often simply because of the realism factor, and of course, nostalgia. It has also aged relatively well compared to other games from the time, and if that's not good enough there's still a great selection of addons to choose from that add new aircraft, airports, and scenery, among other things. If you can't afford to purchase Flight Simulator X, I'd say use this version. Expand

1. Computer Gaming World
    The most impressive civilian sim ever. [Feb 2002, p.97]
    The combination of vastly improved graphics and working air traffic control have added a depth to Flight Simulator 2002 that it's been lacking in its last couple of incarnations and has certainly rekindled my interest in the title.
  3. It's unquestionably FS 2002's surprisingly glorious and massively modified visual presentation that makes this the finest civilian flight simulation ever to appear.