Fortix 2 PC

• Publisher: Nemesys
  • Release Date: May 6, 2011
6.8

1. Mar 1, 2013
    For what it is, it's a very amusing game. It's an easy pick-up-and-drop game that's fun for all ages. Get it on sale on steam for a few bucks if you can. Well worth it!
  2. Nov 7, 2011
    Fun little game and I got it on offer from steam for under £2 and so I give it an 8. If I spent more, maybe only a 7 ;) Mainly posting to add some details about controls in response to another review. The mouse controls are fiddly, but keyboard is fine. You can hold down the CTRL key to stay on the border, which prevents accidentally capturing territory (introduced duringFun little game and I got it on offer from steam for under £2 and so I give it an 8. If I spent more, maybe only a 7 ;) Mainly posting to add some details about controls in response to another review. The mouse controls are fiddly, but keyboard is fine. You can hold down the CTRL key to stay on the border, which prevents accidentally capturing territory (introduced during later level, wasn't in tutorial for some reason). Levels get quite tricky later on with lots of new obstacle types added as you go along! Expand

1. Jan 1, 2015
    It's not running for the game of the year, but it's fun to play and will bring you back to the golden times of gaming.
  2. Jun 28, 2011
    I had fun with Fortix 2, especially once I got past the midpoint of the game and the challenge ramped up. At its heart it's still a 1980s arcade game, and those games had a way of making relatively simple gameplay enjoyable. However, if those types of games aren't your thing you should probably pass on Fortix 2.
  3. May 31, 2011
    For a game priced at the low price of $9.99 I can't say I was expecting much but I was proven wrong by the Nemesys developers and their addicting game. A simple idea of land grab coupled with the upbeat music had me on the edge of my seat during some close calls with a cannonball just missing me as I reached my goal and captured the land.