• Publisher: Nemesys
  • Release Date: May 6, 2011
6.9

1. Jul 5, 2011
    when i saw a clip of this, i almost instantly bought it. luckily, i tried the demo first.
    it is really unfortunate how the great concept and style of the game is at least in my opinion destroyed by its controls. mouse is useless (should have really been clicking once on a target instead of dragging) and keyboard... well... one has to trace the exact shape of the border if one wants to move along it. you can't move inside what you've already conquered. how the developers came up with that stupid idea, i don't know. it makes keyboard controls unnecessarily clunky.
    thus: great concept and features but abysmal controls.

1. Jan 1, 2015
    It's not running for the game of the year, but it's fun to play and will bring you back to the golden times of gaming.
  2. Jun 28, 2011
    I had fun with Fortix 2, especially once I got past the midpoint of the game and the challenge ramped up. At its heart it's still a 1980s arcade game, and those games had a way of making relatively simple gameplay enjoyable. However, if those types of games aren't your thing you should probably pass on Fortix 2.
  3. May 31, 2011
    For a game priced at the low price of $9.99 I can't say I was expecting much but I was proven wrong by the Nemesys developers and their addicting game. A simple idea of land grab coupled with the upbeat music had me on the edge of my seat during some close calls with a cannonball just missing me as I reached my goal and captured the land.