7.7

1. Nov 25, 2015
    This is exactly what i wanted the sequel to be; more of the same.
    If you liked Freedom Force odds are your going to love this game.

The reason i gave this a 9 instead of 10 is that it gave me the feeling you have when you watch a movie the second time around its still a great show but those high and lows emotionally you got the first time watching it is not the same.
  2. Oct 30, 2013
    Loved the original. This...not even close. Lots of cool new powers, but the same villains over and over. How many times can you fight Fortissimo and Red Sun?
    Everything that was cool about FF was overdone, yet flat, in the sequel.
    Everything that was cool about FF was overdone, yet flat, in the sequel.
    Plus the storyline was just awful. The original was pure cheese, the kind that rocks, but this is pure limburger. There's a reason why no more sequels were made, as this game killed the franchise.
    Shame.
    Cool new powers and more characters are not enough to carry a lame story (and the writing was awful), and uninteresting foes.
  3. Mar 8, 2012
    I just played the demo, and unfortunately will not be purchasing this title. I have loved super heroes and comic books since my youth and this only seems to be a mockery of the genre. These Romanesque soldiers come running out of no-wheres and the interface is awful. It would have been great to see the story unfold but i just could not get used to it enough to stomach the duration=P
  4. Andrew
    Nov 22, 2005
    I loved Freedom Force but unfortunately this game seemed to be over too quick! A great fun ride though
  5. DaveW.
    Oct 23, 2005
    The characters irritated me so much I had to stop playing the game. I have played hundreds, possibly thousands of games in my life, and this is only the second time this has happened. (True Crime being the other one).
  6. Chimp
    Apr 23, 2005
    I dont understand what is so great about freedom force. after finally figuring out how to use the game correctly, i realized i REALLY did not like the interface. im not really a fan of this kind of game, but superheroes especially dont interest me. besides that, the cartoony graphics are neat and the germans are pretty funny..but whats the deal with the roman italians?
  7. T.G.
    Apr 16, 2005
    Great. buy it.
  8. JasperF.
    Mar 31, 2005
    I want to say that it is a good game, but I had incessant gas pains during the install and couldn't finish the setup process. Oh, I also messed my pants.
  9. DarrenZ.
    Mar 16, 2005
    Just a terrific game all around.
  10. StuartM.
    Feb 20, 2005
    I smell a winner. The superheroes are back in town and they're ready to fight. I have been waiting for the sequel to the best superhero game ever and it looks like the guys from Irrational have once again hit pay dirt. Evildoers beware, the Energy X men are back and ready for action.
    Feb 11, 2005
    This is one of the best games ever. Ten times better than the first.
  12. Mar 8, 2012

Sure, you get some new multiplayer modes but it's still hard to shake the feeling that this is just a prettier version of the original Freedom Force. That still makes it one of the best games around.
  2. An excellent game that retains all the qualities of the original while managing to polish some of its minor flaws and build on the technological aspect of it.
  3. A great story and a wonderful cast of characters are once again the highlights of this game, which anyone with an appreciation for comic books would probably love.