7.8

1. Apr 16, 2014
    I bought this game, from discount box, price was 5-10€ cant remember, I guessed this is worth of trying, even I havent ever heard about this game series. Game is great realtime tactics, controls are smooth. AI is bit of **** Playable characters are bad shooters sometimes, and sometimes they are also blind. For casual player bit of "strange" and if you are not interestet about realtime warI bought this game, from discount box, price was 5-10€ cant remember, I guessed this is worth of trying, even I havent ever heard about this game series. Game is great realtime tactics, controls are smooth. AI is bit of **** Playable characters are bad shooters sometimes, and sometimes they are also blind. For casual player bit of "strange" and if you are not interestet about realtime war tactics, its hard to love. But for real type of player this is perfect Expand
  2. Mar 5, 2014
    Unique gameplay and ideas. Does them very well.

Game is a bit old, which can be seen in graphics and other stuff.

Game i great fun if you like real-time strategy games involved in the war.

Special and unique game. Must play if interested!
  3. EricEdmond
    Mar 25, 2008
    The user interface on this one was way too complex. They gave up on the simplicity and usability from the first one. I haven't bothered to play past the first mission because the interface won't do what I want and end up getting myself killed everytime. Why bother? I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone.
  4. MattK.
    Nov 12, 2007
    What a step down from the original. The new interface was horrible, and obviously made for a console, not a PC. The dialog was annoying and the plot was... well, it wasn't. Very sad as I loved the original.
  5. ChickS.
    May 11, 2006
    Nice graphics, but flickering textures up to complete losses of sight in some situations are bad.
  6. Apr 27, 2013
    They had a decent formula with the first game, and ruined this sequel by trying to add PC complexity while using Xbox controls. I quit 15 minutes into the first mission out of frustration with the horrific controls.

1. It’s on Live, though, that Ten Hammers truly explodes into life, the absolute requirement for tactics creating jumpy matches that outgun anything so far on Xbox or its baby brother. [Apr 2006, p.92]
  2. The Full Spectrum Warrior series has given inspiration to "Brothers in Arms" and 360's "Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter", but is still lacking some of its own. [Apr 2006, p.116]
    The multiple teams, added tanks, verticality, precision fire, the stepped-up AI, and the much-needed multiplayer modes are all smart, value-added features. The game doesn't, however, advance much once you get going.