7.8

1. EricEdmond
    Mar 25, 2008
    The user interface on this one was way too complex. They gave up on the simplicity and usability from the first one. I haven't bothered to play past the first mission because the interface won't do what I want and end up getting myself killed everytime. Why bother? I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone.
  2. ChickS.
    May 11, 2006
    Nice graphics, but flickering textures up to complete losses of sight in some situations are bad.

1. It’s on Live, though, that Ten Hammers truly explodes into life, the absolute requirement for tactics creating jumpy matches that outgun anything so far on Xbox or its baby brother. [Apr 2006, p.92]
  2. The Full Spectrum Warrior series has given inspiration to "Brothers in Arms" and 360's "Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter", but is still lacking some of its own. [Apr 2006, p.116]
    The multiple teams, added tanks, verticality, precision fire, the stepped-up AI, and the much-needed multiplayer modes are all smart, value-added features. The game doesn't, however, advance much once you get going.