7.0

1. Apr 28, 2014
    This game is brilliant, honestly I'm not joking, I used to play this series when I was young and had no idea their even was a ''Sequel'' when I discovered that the series had ended, it disappointed me as this game had a lot of potential to move it even further, I'm rating it a 10/10 because its basically using real tactics & the game engine is alright, Graphics are good for that timeThis game is brilliant, honestly I'm not joking, I used to play this series when I was young and had no idea their even was a ''Sequel'' when I discovered that the series had ended, it disappointed me as this game had a lot of potential to move it even further, I'm rating it a 10/10 because its basically using real tactics & the game engine is alright, Graphics are good for that time period, they've done a good job. Expand
  2. Dec 11, 2013
    "A game that makes sawing your own penis off seem like a worthwhile endeavor, just to avoid passing on the experience to any children you might've had. 10/10, best horror game I've ever played." Aug 19, 2011

Who reviews a game 7 years after release and judges it by today's standards wow, please get a clue. Once was a great game at time of it's release, unfortunately has not aged well

Once was a great game at time of it's release, unfortunately has not aged well like most old games. Free copies now exist

The interface works a whole lot better on the PC, and if your machine is up to running it all maxed out, then it will look that much cleaner. All this aside, however, the game itself is intense and utterly engrossing.
  2. I just wish there was more of it to enjoy, and something has to be done about the multiplayer - it just wasn't enough. If ever there was a game that cried out for a sequel, Full Spectrum Warrior is it.
  3. Often ends up feeling like a string of puzzles whose solutions are pretty obvious. Nevertheless, Full Spectrum Warrior is very good overall, and deserves credit for being something other than just another military-themed shooter or strategy game. It's just too bad that it isn't more involving.