Galactic Civilizations PC

8.0

1. SkylaG.
    Nov 1, 2005
    The game was very nice in graphics, and realism, the music really set the mood, but It only took me a measily 3 hours from start to finish to beat it, on my first game even. The same 4 or 5 zombies jump out at you the entire game... All items are found in the same type of desk or file cabinet... I grew board of the game the same night I got it.. Giving it a 5 out of 10 is being extremely The game was very nice in graphics, and realism, the music really set the mood, but It only took me a measily 3 hours from start to finish to beat it, on my first game even. The same 4 or 5 zombies jump out at you the entire game... All items are found in the same type of desk or file cabinet... I grew board of the game the same night I got it.. Giving it a 5 out of 10 is being extremely nice to the game. What a waist of my money.. Next time, I will jus through my cash out the window and save myself the time. Expand

1. Despite being a little too difficult, even on the easy setting, and having all the break-neck speed of a run away yak in a snowdrift Galactic Civilizations is actually an enjoyable experience.
  2. Definitely not flashy in the presentation department, Gal Civ more than makes up for it with excellent gameplay that is updated with new tweaks, bug fixes, and content very often.
  3. Computer Games Magazine
    An understated, thoughtful game that is highly replayable and continually challening - the sort of game that will still be on your hard drive when all the other games you are playing right now are gathering dust on a shelf. [June 2003, p.78]