Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage PC

7.3

1. Jun 3, 2012
    A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notchA top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) A top notch game ;) Expand
  2. Sep 6, 2013
    This game has SO MUCH potential...but holy damn I can't even beat the first race on easy mode. Therefore I can't even access the battle races, which are the only reason I wanted to try this game anyways. The sound is pretty terrible too, but overall the gameplay looks insanely fun...if I could even get down to it.
  3. May 24, 2012
    the graphics are pretty bad and the FPS/performance low. altough the game itself would probably kinda fun mentioned negatives kill the playing fun. the control's pretty bad too.
  4. May 29, 2012
    Usually I don't like racing games but this one caught my attention. The graphics is great but I was mostly impressed with engaging and addictive gameplay. The game does a very good job in making me enjoy shooting my opponents and tearing the metal from them. There is a decent selection of cars and weapons and there is also a set of powerups that spice up the races. On the downside, theUsually I don't like racing games but this one caught my attention. The graphics is great but I was mostly impressed with engaging and addictive gameplay. The game does a very good job in making me enjoy shooting my opponents and tearing the metal from them. There is a decent selection of cars and weapons and there is also a set of powerups that spice up the races. On the downside, the game is hard even on easy. Sometimes it can be frustrating to repeat the race 5 times to get in a first 3. It is not that hard when you learn to play, but still. The good side of its difficulty is a sense of accomplishment when you fight for your life and eliminate the opponent at the last moment. All in all, a good game with a lot of potential. Expand
  5. May 24, 2012
    Are you looking for an old-school flavored game? Kind of like Mario Karts, but more serious and "realistic" shall I say. Then this is the game for you, lots and lots of fun. Graphics are completely awesome especially for the cars and particle effects. Tracks are all right, could be better honestly. The fun level is very very high (I must note that AI is somewhat challenging). ReplayabilityAre you looking for an old-school flavored game? Kind of like Mario Karts, but more serious and "realistic" shall I say. Then this is the game for you, lots and lots of fun. Graphics are completely awesome especially for the cars and particle effects. Tracks are all right, could be better honestly. The fun level is very very high (I must note that AI is somewhat challenging). Replayability is also rather high consider how fun multiplayer is.

In one sentence, I recommend this to anyone who is looking for an awesome driving combat game which have been lacking on the market lately.

Graphics: 9/10
    Sound: 8/10
    Gameplay: 10/10
    Replayability: 10/10

TOTAL: 9/10 Highly recommended

1. Nov 26, 2012
    Good ideas that fail to materialize. That's the summary of this title, that ends up being simple and repetitive. It has some positive things, but it won't keep us playing for too long.
  2. PC PowerPlay
    Sep 16, 2012
    Atavistic PC racing for when you want to party like it's 1995. [Sept 2012, p.61]
  3. Aug 11, 2012
    Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage offers nice controls and decent graphics. Oddly global game design is poor and you may need to be bored before reaching the full potential of the game.