Gemini Wars PC

6.5

1. Jul 1, 2012
    The game is a diamond in the rough. The Campaign is challenging and there are some nice details but it's a shame that it has so many bugs. glitches and such an unbalanced gameplay. I recommend buying it but only after they release some major patches...
  2. Aug 24, 2012
    I didn't know about this game until a few days ago. After checking out a few gameplay videos and trailers I decided to give it a go. It was a very nice surprise. It could have a bit more strategic depth, but it's a great game nonetheless.
  3. Nov 5, 2012
    While the Steam release brings multiplayer and skirmishing, it feels like a patch job rather than an improvement. The campaign is just as good as it was, but skirmish, at least, is painful.
  4. Apr 6, 2013
    Very nice game, albeit a bit hard to get around and controls don't always respond as they should. I found myself enjoying myself with this one, and any game I stick with more than an hour must have something going for it.
    I do think it will take many patches, and updates to make this a truly glitch free adventure, and many glitches it has, I'd say this is more a beta, than a completed game. Much polish is needed and hopefully patches will will be frequent, then this should be a very fine game.
    All in all I am impressed with I've played thus far, and would recommend it to others once it is a *finished game.
  5. Aug 16, 2013
    Got this game on sale, it was a great finding (never heard about it before).
    It has a couple of minor glitches, but I'm finding it very entertaining so far. Played a couple of missions on skirmish before to get the feel of it, and only then did I start the campaign.
    The first campaign missions begin a bit slowly, but then everything goes up, including the scale of combat.

1. Dec 28, 2012
    Overall a bad game. No pleasure at all in playing it even if you're a huge fan of space RTS.
  2. Dec 9, 2012
    As much as I love playing a good RTS game, this isn't one of them. Too many things hold it back from being enjoyable and standing out in a crowd.
  3. PC PowerPlay
    Sep 16, 2012
    A solid enough effort, but pacing issues and a sense of obsolescence leave it firmly in 'if you like that sort of thing' camp. [Sept 2012, p.63]