4.4

1. Mar 23, 2011
    Stay away from this one guys. I am a Ghostbusters freak, and loved the previous game, but this is just an awful mess. First, you can't play multiplayer online, you have to play local on the PC, getting 3 other people huddled around a computer is not the best playing environment. The game is the same all the way through, and it's not much of a challenge, getting boring quickly. At even aStay away from this one guys. I am a Ghostbusters freak, and loved the previous game, but this is just an awful mess. First, you can't play multiplayer online, you have to play local on the PC, getting 3 other people huddled around a computer is not the best playing environment. The game is the same all the way through, and it's not much of a challenge, getting boring quickly. At even a small price of $10 i expected way more. The Ghostbusters look terrible in the "comic cut scenes" and are almost unrecognizable. I wish I could get my money back on this one, at the very least I can say I own it, making my Ghostbuster game collection complete. Expand
  2. Mar 30, 2011
    If you have any respect to the 'ghostbusters'-Franchise skip this clean up to any platform other than your cellphone.

The most horrible ghostbusters experience EVER. Being fan of the movies and well even kind of the first 'The Video Game' was pretty decent for storyline (can't say same for the technical side). Giving 1 'star' since it didn't crash on start-up and uninstaller worked.
  3. Apr 3, 2011
    So I bought this purely out of nostalgia and hopes it would be as awesome as the Ghostbusters game from a year or so back. Think of it as Ikaruga meets Call of Duty Dead Ops but with a fun license. Keep in mind I hated those games. There is one achievement I can not get that is finish a level with 3 people. EVERYONE quites halfway through the levels. the AI that replaces them is suicidallySo I bought this purely out of nostalgia and hopes it would be as awesome as the Ghostbusters game from a year or so back. Think of it as Ikaruga meets Call of Duty Dead Ops but with a fun license. Keep in mind I hated those games. There is one achievement I can not get that is finish a level with 3 people. EVERYONE quites halfway through the levels. the AI that replaces them is suicidally retarded and it becomes an escort mission of sorts. It's based on a pretty crappy comic that is like a crappy version of Extreme Ghostbusters. You go through the same levels over and over again before facing all the bosses in one level and end it all fighting Demuzid /Tammuz the bull of heaven from Sumerian Mythology (called Dumazu for parody purposes) This is not a spoiler they tell you that at the beginning of the game. Then they have a "shocking" secret halfway through that isn't even shocking and has to do with characters no one cares about and has only known since level 1 anyway. It's nearly unrecomendable to anyone but hardcore Ghostbuster fans and even we will beat it and call it good and regret wasting our Microsoft points on this crap.

Do not waste your time on this cheesy cash in of a twin stick shooter.

1. PC Gamer
    Jun 18, 2011
    Sanctum of Slime could've been partially redeemed with co-op, but since it's ridiculously limited to local-only(no online or even LAN), few will ever bother to play it on PC. [Aug 2011, p.76]
  2. May 28, 2011
    Quotation forthcoming.
  3. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    May 22, 2011
    Below-average piece which was apparently made only to earn some extra cash while the brand is still valuable. [Issue#203]