Girl With a Heart of PC

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Feb 19, 2012
    I had a fantastic time with this game which only had a few flaws that prevented it from being a superb game. First and foremost, this game is not for anyone who 'only enjoys shooters' or 'can't handle games with graphics that aren't completely up to date'. The game itself is full of many choices, most of which are meaningful. The combat was interesting, but under used. It should of notI had a fantastic time with this game which only had a few flaws that prevented it from being a superb game. First and foremost, this game is not for anyone who 'only enjoys shooters' or 'can't handle games with graphics that aren't completely up to date'. The game itself is full of many choices, most of which are meaningful. The combat was interesting, but under used. It should of not been put it in at all or been used more. The ending of the game was very disappointing, as it was just a paragraph long. This might make the choices seem gimmicky, but really, they effected me emotionally. Although this game is lacking for a game, it really played with my emotions and made me happy, sad, curious, and more. I recommend this game for anyone who is looking for an interactive and different experience. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Jan 10, 2012
    For those wishing to concentrate solely on a story you have some influence over, the experience may prove worthwhile during the few hours it takes to complete the first time through (with diminishing returns on each replay). For those seeking a playable challenge to go with the tale, however, there isn't a whole lot here to get your blood pumping.
  2. CD-Action
    Dec 27, 2011
    However its production values are very low, this game did impress me with an emotional story and tough moral choices it forced me to make. [January 2012, p.73]
  3. Nov 28, 2011
    Girl With A Heart Of is a decent first game that, sadly, has a number of flaws preventing it from achieving greatness.