6.8

1. Nov 20, 2012
    I really really wanted to like this game. I tried so hard to like it. A good, story-driven RPG is my absolute favorite kind of game. But this game just didn't live up to what I was hoping it would be. I got bored with it, kept playing hoping I'd start enjoying it more, but was just getting more bored with it as I continued on, so just stopped playing it altogether. That being said, if this developer makes any more RPGs in the future, I'll definitely check them out. Future games by this developer could have some gem-like qualities. Expand

1. The look is strong, the story is well done and has a nice consistency – even when you are surprised by a twist in the game, the sound is very nice and the game delivers in the entertainment department.
  2. It is a simple role-playing game for slower systems. You would get far more enjoyment from playing something such as "SpellForce: Order of Dawn" for the same cost.
  3. And I did have fun playing Gods: Lands of Infinity - no question about that at all.