Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods PC

4.0

1. Apr 18, 2012
    My review is based on the Enhanced Edition from Steam.
    I just finished playing Forsaken Gods and honestly I did not find that many bugs if any noteworthy ones.
    My review is based on the Enhanced Edition from Steam.
    I play games for the Gameplay and the story and I played Gothic 3, so to finally after many years, to buy the standalone expansion was a must. I cannot understand the low score people give this game, but I guess most of it is based on the original edition and not the Enhanced one. If you like me loved the game and the story of Gothic 3 and even the Gothic Saga, then do not cheat yourself out of this experience. Forsaken Gods is the final link between Gothic 3 and Gothic 4.
    Just make sure you get the Enhanced Edition, then you should be flying. vanAndesen
  2. OzielLG
    Jan 26, 2010
    This could have been a good game but it has bugs and a bad story, lets hope we get to see a NEW Series of Gothic by 2011

This title is outright disastrous. It was obviously released without thorough or perhaps any testing. The game is rife with design and performance problems and ultimately is unplayable.
    And in the process of keeping it real, I have to comment on Forsaken Gods' combat system, which is -- without a doubt -- the worst I've ever encountered in a game.
  3. Gamers.at
    A downright frightening army of bugs both scares away any potential fan of Gothic and eliminates any fun that could have been had with the game. [Issue#17]