7.7

1. Dec 20, 2012
    Great addition to a great game. When I first started playing this game, I was dreading being on a motorbike most of the time, but it seems Rockstar sorted out the control on bikes, which makes sense considering this guy would have more experience than Niko. Textures and character models for the main characters are much better now, and the cutscenes are definitely another improvement, withGreat addition to a great game. When I first started playing this game, I was dreading being on a motorbike most of the time, but it seems Rockstar sorted out the control on bikes, which makes sense considering this guy would have more experience than Niko. Textures and character models for the main characters are much better now, and the cutscenes are definitely another improvement, with better lip-syncing.
    Gameplay is great, new additions to races, and new guns all make it seem like a whole new game in itself.
  2. Mar 8, 2014
    The start of this game is not good, however towards the end it becomes great. A slight problem is the lack of missions. There are not a lot of missions, so the game's story doesn't last as long as Gay Tony or IV. GTA IV's PC port had problems, but they didn't appear in this for me.
  3. Jan 24, 2013
    A great improvement over GTA IV, almost everything I had complaints about was fixed. The storyline is good a little depressing but good, I was a little disapointed by the 'ending.' The protagonist is awesome and more believable than Niko but probably not as interesting. Bikes have been greatly improved and I rarely rode anything but a motorcycle. The Storyline interweaves nicely with theA great improvement over GTA IV, almost everything I had complaints about was fixed. The storyline is good a little depressing but good, I was a little disapointed by the 'ending.' The protagonist is awesome and more believable than Niko but probably not as interesting. Bikes have been greatly improved and I rarely rode anything but a motorcycle. The Storyline interweaves nicely with the original game and Niko makes some cameos. Overall, tons of content, the technical problems are mostly fixed, but if I had one complaint is that the DLC is a little depressing. A must buy for GTA fans. Expand
  4. Nov 3, 2014
    Rock really is not my taste ... btw, it's still a good game. The story is not really my taste da are some interesting missions. However, all Rockstar Games make all good.
  5. Sep 10, 2015
  6. Feb 26, 2017
    Johnny Klebitz el chico rudo de los chicos rudos de Liberty City se enfrenta al desplome de su banda de motociclistas. la perdida de miembros valiosos, el juego sucio, el rock n roll y el asfalto de la cruda ciudad. este juego no es simplemente un añadido. tiene buena duracion, agranda la lista musical y de vehiculos. es practicamente un juego nuevo y necesario completar para entender todoJohnny Klebitz el chico rudo de los chicos rudos de Liberty City se enfrenta al desplome de su banda de motociclistas. la perdida de miembros valiosos, el juego sucio, el rock n roll y el asfalto de la cruda ciudad. este juego no es simplemente un añadido. tiene buena duracion, agranda la lista musical y de vehiculos. es practicamente un juego nuevo y necesario completar para entender todo lo que pasa en GTA4 Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

A dark and sordid revisit to Liberty City full of content and quality.
  2. The sheer amount of content in The Lost and Damned is truly impressive considering its modest twenty dollar asking price.