8.9

1. Aug 7, 2016
    This game - one of the best in GTA Series. This game maybe not better, than GTA 4, but still one more good. Good storyline, good characters, good missions and... **** BIG OPEN WORLD FOR 2004.
  2. Aug 2, 2016
    Still the best GTA game without question.CJ,Big Smoke,Ryder are just some of the legendary characters that everybody knows about,even today.The game is old but still one of the best
  3. Jul 5, 2016
    This game is a piece of art and hundreds of people who are still playing this masterpiece can't be wrong, right? I honestly can't find much to say about the games I like, but I'll try. The gameplay is very smooth and entertaining supported with the huge map that it would take a lot of time to explore. Aside from the cleverly designed missions, you can go to a strip club, go bet on horseThis game is a piece of art and hundreds of people who are still playing this masterpiece can't be wrong, right? I honestly can't find much to say about the games I like, but I'll try. The gameplay is very smooth and entertaining supported with the huge map that it would take a lot of time to explore. Aside from the cleverly designed missions, you can go to a strip club, go bet on horse racing, be a cab driver, get wanted levels and try to survive without using cheats etc. But the thing that makes me like it the most is the intriguing dialogues and cutscenes. It might seem like classic gangster crap at first: swear, do drugs, swear, shoot people, but there's much much more to it than that. You get to observe how Carl is used by the corrupted police officers, the irony in that situation, process in which Johnson family breaks apart sweetened with occasional humor in events such as Jeffrey and Freddy's dialogue (dropping the soap). This game is just awesome and I'm sure everyone can find something that interests them in it. Btw, don't forget to turn off v-sync for a smoother experience :) Expand
  4. Jun 23, 2016
    Say Hello To Gaming History. For a 2005 game, GTA San Andreas has outstanding graphics; not the best in 2016. It brought so many more features such as girlfriends, modding cars, swimming, eating, working out and much more. After all, I DEFINITELY recommend you get this game.
  5. Jun 14, 2016
    the best open world game ever made and also the best gta franchise ever made. you are not a gamer if you dont know gta san andreas. many things u can do in GTA SA, swimming, eat in fast food, buy cloth change cloth, even date with a girlfriend. MASTERPIECE
  6. May 23, 2016
    Fun game with frustrating control dynamics! Loved the mayhem in stealing police cars, ambulances and fire trucks and crazy action taking on gang bangers and cops. Disliked the fixed missions which were way too hard to complete and if you make a small mistake you fail entire mission and cannot move on. Love the open world of exploring, gyms, eats and customize clothes, cars and weapons.Fun game with frustrating control dynamics! Loved the mayhem in stealing police cars, ambulances and fire trucks and crazy action taking on gang bangers and cops. Disliked the fixed missions which were way too hard to complete and if you make a small mistake you fail entire mission and cannot move on. Love the open world of exploring, gyms, eats and customize clothes, cars and weapons. Great story and characters well done. Graphics not bad even today as this was for PS2 over 10 years ago and still decent with fun game play! Very nostalgic 90s hip hop and rap soundtrack was awesome to listen to while cruising! Expand
  7. May 23, 2016
    This is the best GTA edition ever. A revolution of gameplay since GTA Vice City. Gameplay is very very diversity. CJ is so **** cool, great characters. I love the Radio Stations. I love the way Rockstar make story is awsome, funny dialogues. The RPG system like RESPECT, MUSCLE, SHOOTING make gameplay deeper, beside dating. gf, custom cars...
  8. May 21, 2016
    It is an amazing game there great graphics and the guns are so detailed, the best part is what you can do on there, you can go anywhere you want to but not in some stores, they could fix that, it would awesome
  9. May 14, 2016
    Тем временем, как игровая индустрия переходила уже на новая поколение игр, Rockstar Games до сих пор доила потенциал PS2 и делала игры 6-го поколения. GTA San Andreas безоговорочно лучшая игра 6-го поколения. Лос-Сантос, гетто, чернокожий главный герой, всё это вы увидите в GTA SA. Открытый мир и безграничные возможности сделали эту игру шедевром индустрии за столь короткое время!Тем временем, как игровая индустрия переходила уже на новая поколение игр, Rockstar Games до сих пор доила потенциал PS2 и делала игры 6-го поколения. GTA San Andreas безоговорочно лучшая игра 6-го поколения. Лос-Сантос, гетто, чернокожий главный герой, всё это вы увидите в GTA SA. Открытый мир и безграничные возможности сделали эту игру шедевром индустрии за столь короткое время!
  10. Apr 20, 2016
    I will never forget how fun was to play GTA San Andreas.
    Almost everything you could do in the game was fun. Even driving and exploring San Andreas, enjoying good music was worthy!
  11. Apr 15, 2016
    un mundo grade por explorar muchas actvidases por realizar y una gran historia con buenas y variadas misiones y un buen sistema de juego sin duda un buen juego en cualquier plataforma sobretodo en pc revolucionario para la epoca
  12. Apr 13, 2016
    Que decir de por ahora el mejor GTA de toda la saga.Historia espectacular me encanta las pandillas aparte de eso habia muchas mas cosas que hacer en el juego como carreras ilegales,comer en pizzerias,cambiarse de ropa...
  13. Mar 8, 2016
    Não tem o que fala dessa perfeição, uns do jogo mais épicos do todos os tempos, nunca vou esquece dessa época, joguei mais de 3000 mil horas desse merda, É nóis CJ !!!!!
  14. Feb 26, 2016
    Obra de arte. El mejor GTA que ha podido hacer Rockstar hasta la fecha (2016). Ese escenario de rivalidad entre pandillas lo hace único. Un mapa muy, muy extenso y personajes locos por todas partes. Mil cosas que hacer (casinos, gimnasios, tiendas de ropa, comida...). Desiertos, bosques, grandes ciudades... Simplemente maravilloso.
  15. Feb 12, 2016
    this game is freaking awsome its fun you can break peoples car windows shoot people make people beat you up for nothing kill them with chainsaws and their body parts dont come out its fun its outstanding for its time and also i hope rockstar may have a thing if you enter the konami code 3 times on gta 5 you will play gta sa you get the idea its good if thats not enought gta sa is the bestthis game is freaking awsome its fun you can break peoples car windows shoot people make people beat you up for nothing kill them with chainsaws and their body parts dont come out its fun its outstanding for its time and also i hope rockstar may have a thing if you enter the konami code 3 times on gta 5 you will play gta sa you get the idea its good if thats not enought gta sa is the best selling game on the ps2 by feburary of 2009 so get a copy of the game if you only have dollar bills or else you have to wait lots of days Expand
  16. Jan 9, 2016
    I used to play GTA SA on both the PlayStation 2 and the original Xbox. It was great. I could list down reasons why GTA SA is great, but you should know why this game is great. But this review is going to focus on the "PC vs Console version" subject.

-Cheats are easier to do and remember. -You cannot walk anymore. If I press W (WASD controls) CJ starts jogging, on a controler, I can

-Cheats are easier to do and remember.
    -You cannot walk anymore. If I press W (WASD controls) CJ starts jogging, on a controler, I can slighly press the joystick and CJ walks.
    .Better graphics, but it actually makes the game alittle worse on some occations. I prefer the PS2 graphics, since on the PC, you can see the outer rims of people and it makes the characters feel alittle... animated.
    -Cycling has bad controls.

Overall: Theres nothing to the PC version, other than the fact that I can use a mouse, but the game itself has gotten worse.
  17. Dec 26, 2015
    EXISTIRÁN MUCHOS GTA´S DE NUEVAS CONSOLAS Y GENERACIONES, PERO DEFINITIVAMENTE ESTE ES EL MEJOR POR EXCELENCIA, DE NO SER POR ESTE JUEGO, NO EXISTIRÍAN LOS QUE LE SIGUIERON.
  18. Dec 20, 2015
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  19. Dec 13, 2015
    There are two things that are certain about Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. First, this game is undoubtedly awesome. Second, it is so awesome that people have to repeat that fact twice in a game review.
  20. Dec 11, 2015
    It was a earthquake when this came out. The graphics are, of course it is not good. But the physics, the amount of s*it you can do, it just what makes this game memorable and you can still play this. The best GTA ever. No questions asked.
  21. Sep 6, 2015
    Comment dire ? Grand Theft Auto San Andreas est le meilleur de la série et également l'un des plus grand jeu de Rockstar. Au jour d'aujourd'hui, il a prit un petit coup de vieux comparer au "Five". Mais reste un classique pour les gamers.
  22. Jul 14, 2015
    This review is going to be short and sweet. One of the best video games ever made, hands down. The gameplay, the map, the characters, all amazing. You will definitely have a ball in Las Venturas, San Fierro, or wherever you claim as your own.
  23. Jun 21, 2015
    Move over V, Vice City, III, and IV, San Andreas is the king of the hill of the Grand Theft Auto game to date.

San Andreas describes what an open world crime simulator should be, stealing cars, blowing things up, stealing money, to do whatever you want to do. Plot: You play as the character Carl "CJ" Johnson, he returns to the city of Los Santos to only find out his mother has been

Plot:
    You play as the character Carl "CJ" Johnson, he returns to the city of Los Santos to only find out his mother has been murdered. CJ are caught up by officer Frank Tenpenny (Voiced by actor Samuel L. Jackson), who frames CJ for murder. CJ is let out by Tenpenny, CJ goes back to the place where he was raised to find all of his childhood friends's lives falling apart by the other gangs taking over their territory. CJ must take over the city himself to beat out the rival gangs.

Gameplay:
    You start off the game by learning how to ride a bicycle, you start off the first mission of the game by running away from a rival gang team. Throughout the game you will accomplish missions to progress the story, you are awarded with cash or respect at the end of each mission. Respect will allow you to have more gang members, while cash is used to buy weapons, property, and food to restore health. You can earn cash by doing vigilant missions such as working with a firetruck, killing wanted criminals, or dropping off prostitutes. You can earn respect from your gang by spray paining over other gangs graffiti, starting gang wars, or ask to take a fellow gang member with you.

The game is fully open-world, you can do whatever you want throughout the Los Santos and other parts of the game. There are 250 collectibles you can collect for extra money, spraying over graffiti will earn you respect from your gang. You can exercise at the gym to get stronger and gave more health, you can swim in the water to increase lung capacity underwater. The higher your stats are, the easier the game will be, as some of the missions later are get much more difficult.

Each of the missions are different in their own way, it has objectives such as steal this car, kill this guy, collect this item, etc. All of them are fun, even though some of the flying missions can a little hard to get used to, but overall fun.

The cars you steal can range from being really slow or really fast, all of the cars are from around the 90's decade in which this is the time the game is taken place. Taking too much damage to your vehicle can result in your car catching on fire and blowing up, this can be escaped by simply exiting it and running away to decrease damage.

Final Opinion:
    San Andreas is easily the best game in the Grand Theft Auto series, it is fun to play along with a strong story that is like no other in the saga. The gameplay is vast open-world with tons of things to do, along with the option to do as much destruction as you want. Rockstar has done a great job with the game to be considered one of the greatest games ever made.

Two thumbs up for Rockstar.
  24. May 30, 2015
    What can I say? It is definitely the best sandbox game of its kind ever made. It was a milestone not to be reached again. Great and deep story about gang war, perseverance and police corruption based on the 1992 LA riots. Great map design, which make you feel it being even larger than V's map (in reality it is even smaller than half of V's map), because of its rich content and landscape.What can I say? It is definitely the best sandbox game of its kind ever made. It was a milestone not to be reached again. Great and deep story about gang war, perseverance and police corruption based on the 1992 LA riots. Great map design, which make you feel it being even larger than V's map (in reality it is even smaller than half of V's map), because of its rich content and landscape. If you want to explore everything in the game you have to spend at least 400 hours.
    This game has perfect vision (GTA is about serious matter but presented in a funny and humorous way), perfect setting (cheap LA ghetto set in 1992, gangsters, graffiti everywhere) and perfect execution (story, map design, gameplay, content...). Rockstar lost its vision after this game, going for graphics, cutscenes and shallow stories instead, which is NOT GTA in my opinion. Every time I play a new GTA game I feel disappointed and keep going back to SA.
  25. Apr 19, 2015
    This game has a beautifully written storyline and i as a parent would deem it suitable for children above 12 if you want them to be exposed to the real world !
  26. Apr 19, 2015
    My favorite game of all time.

I have spent at least a few THOUSAND hours on this game due to the ability to heavy mod it and with the modding, the fan-made multi-player.

I have no words - **** amazing.
  27. Apr 7, 2015
    GTA San Andreas... if i think about this game, I just remember myself driving on the Highway and making every car exploding. I remember the best GTA i have ever seen even the SAMP Mod is one of the best Multiplayer mod´s in the world and played by thousands.
  28. Mar 8, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is amazing, the best so far made by Rockstar games, the 2nd best game made by rockstar are GTA V and GTA III, this game is just amazing, it have a great open world (ir's pretty big, even for that year), yes the graphics are a bit off, but the graphics aren't 100% important, is like critizing a book because his cover, the history is very big and well made, the plot twist in 1/3 of the game, just wow, ryder and BS are with the ballas and killed CJ's mother? hell no (i checked that this comment had spoilers), and it have tons of weapons and cars, aprox 30 or something like that in weapons, but in cars it have +100, the best thing is the way you can make your character, you can change his fatness, his muscles, his clothes etc. not like most GTA Games, and it have a really big way to attract you, another thing are the mods and cheats, man it have over 20 cheats, i think like 30 or 40, the mods they are infinite, from making crazy things like peeing, from awesome mods like the dyom (you can make custom missions, with cutscenes and all), just that one thing, the steam version is screwed up, it deleted 17 SONGS, and added more glitches and bugs, one a mouse bug, but you can downgrade it to the 1.0, so yeah, you can buy it from a shop and steam, another great thing was the gang battles, you could conquest lands (uknow) from other bands, and survive alone in hoardes or with another friend (yes, this game have multiplayer and both can kiss), or you + other 4 of your gang, the territory domination and how the crack dominated in that time (1992), it's bad we can't see CJ in another game further than this, it's probably one of the best games, even it have ports for mobile and consoles, obviously the PC version is better, but u know, it's great to have a city-destroyer friend in your mobile

10/10 Would play again
  29. Jan 21, 2015
    ery few console games make the pc operation perfectly. This was no different. Especially on my windows 7 (But a very powerful computer) the graphics took a bit of a whallop in terms of colour at times. That said, it really isn't a big problem. And its the only problem. I have remarkably few glitches and crashes (I only had 2 the first 20 odd hours I played). And now we get to what putsery few console games make the pc operation perfectly. This was no different. Especially on my windows 7 (But a very powerful computer) the graphics took a bit of a whallop in terms of colour at times. That said, it really isn't a big problem. And its the only problem. I have remarkably few glitches and crashes (I only had 2 the first 20 odd hours I played). And now we get to what puts this above the console version in one powerful manner. Access to the modding community. There are so many mods for this game I will never get bored of it. From real life cars, to superman powers and even jurassic park the possibilities are endless. A great game made better by the presence and potential of button happy programmers. The original version will never be as good as the PS2 version, but beyond that the PC opens up whole other worlds for the gamer to explore. Expand
  30. Jan 15, 2015
    This game is awesome graphics not bad its a old game i can forgive it gameplay awesome A.I. not bad vehicles awesome very cool cheats this game is awesome

1. Kudos to Rockstar for actually including gamepad support for the PC!!
  2. It will surely take up hundreds of hours to even the most casual of gamers.
  3. It is the perfect crime game.