8.9

Generally favorable reviews- based on 2033 Ratings

1. Nov 9, 2011
    "GTA: San Andreas" was a great free-world open sandbox game. You can try all sorts of weird gags and beat kick-ass missions with your black homies. However if you don't want to suffer glitches and tweaks that often happen, try "GTA: Vice City".
  2. Dec 5, 2011
    Arguably the most complete game ever. There's so much stuff you can do in this game- and it isn't copy and paste. Great variety, huge map which has countryside, desert, LA, San Fransisco, Las Vegas. Over 110 story missions which are again very varied with lots of nice surprises. Good story too. The progression is paced perfectly, and the game offers so much. It feels like it's 10 differentArguably the most complete game ever. There's so much stuff you can do in this game- and it isn't copy and paste. Great variety, huge map which has countryside, desert, LA, San Fransisco, Las Vegas. Over 110 story missions which are again very varied with lots of nice surprises. Good story too. The progression is paced perfectly, and the game offers so much. It feels like it's 10 different games rolled into one. So much conetent, so much variety. Only downside: terrible graphics. Other than that, fantastic missions, lots of side missions, innovative collectibles for each area and very rewarding! Fun to play. A real sandbox. You are free to do whatever you want- and there's so many tools available, this really is open world action at its finest. The thing that stood out for me is by far the variety. You get a taste of everything that can possibly be offered. Ever played a game and wished there was a feature in it? Not this game. There's almost nothing you can't do in this game and that's just in free roam. Every single percentage of progress you make is different from the previous. No other game- even by end of 2011- can offer as much quantitiwise in open-world action, never mind the variety. Expand
  3. Jan 6, 2014
    Praticamente revolucionou a industria dos games.
  4. Nov 18, 2016
    Вот это настоящий шедевр.
    Это уже была не гта, а жизнь.
    В этой части настолько много всего, что просто глаза разбегаются. Большая карта, прекрасная музыка, геймплей, который местами ужасно сложный, но просто афигенный, куча побочных заданий, из кат-сцен складывается настоящий фильм. И как же классно ехать ночью в пустыне под "riders on the storm" или KISS. Потрясающая атмосфера. Игра
    Вот это настоящий шедевр.
    Это уже была не гта, а жизнь.
    В этой части настолько много всего, что просто глаза разбегаются.
    Игра на долгие времена.
  5. Oct 25, 2014
    It can be called a true open-world game. You have a lot of things that you can do. From playing poker in casino, up to go to the gym for a few muscles. That means the work of Rockstar Games.
  6. Dec 13, 2015
    There are two things that are certain about Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. First, this game is undoubtedly awesome. Second, it is so awesome that people have to repeat that fact twice in a game review.
  7. Jun 30, 2011
    Vice City may be the best GTA game ever, but depending on your viewpoint, this game could easily oust Vice City as the title contender. Includes an all-star cast of voice actors such as Samuel L. Jackson and James Woods that makes it more than a memorable story. More modern graphics, plus the same great arcade style driving that makes the GTA series so fun; I prefer the driving physics ofVice City may be the best GTA game ever, but depending on your viewpoint, this game could easily oust Vice City as the title contender. Includes an all-star cast of voice actors such as Samuel L. Jackson and James Woods that makes it more than a memorable story. More modern graphics, plus the same great arcade style driving that makes the GTA series so fun; I prefer the driving physics of San Andreas over Vice City. A plethora of side missions means it never gets boring. You can't go wrong dedicating a few dollars to own this classic. Expand
  8. Feb 26, 2017
    Rockstar lo volvio a hacer. Un videojuego que mejora todo, graficos, musica, vehiculos, historia, libertad, mapa, incluye toques rpg, vestimenta, modificacion fisica y de apariencia. Historia del Getho negro de principios de los 90s. guerra de bandas y guerras raciales. CJ regresa a los santos luego de mucho tiempo para tratar de dejar su pasado atras. pero jamas sucedera. enorme,Rockstar lo volvio a hacer. Un videojuego que mejora todo, graficos, musica, vehiculos, historia, libertad, mapa, incluye toques rpg, vestimenta, modificacion fisica y de apariencia. Historia del Getho negro de principios de los 90s. guerra de bandas y guerras raciales. CJ regresa a los santos luego de mucho tiempo para tratar de dejar su pasado atras. pero jamas sucedera. enorme, divertido... perfecto. Expand
  9. Mar 7, 2017
    Çıkış yılına göre devrimsel nitelikler taşıyan ve bir nesli kendine bağımlı eden oyun. Oynarken görevler haricinde boş boş gezerken bile haritada yapacak o kadar şey var ki. İnsanın oynarken sıkılması imkansız.
  10. Dec 21, 2014
    I was addicted to this game for so long! I always love going from one place to another and I love the places!I also love to cheat hahaha! This was my favorite game of all time until I begun searching for other games and Now I am here reviewing it!
  11. Aug 23, 2011
    An amazing game, vehicles are great, the voice acting is great, hell everything is great. This is the best GTA since there is a lot to do. You can go to the gym and get CJ (the guy you play as) to get stronger, run faster, etc. Go to fast food restaurants to eat food, arcade machines, dance club, (get a girlfriend, you get her in a mission) Go gambling, steal stuff from peoples houses goAn amazing game, vehicles are great, the voice acting is great, hell everything is great. This is the best GTA since there is a lot to do. You can go to the gym and get CJ (the guy you play as) to get stronger, run faster, etc. Go to fast food restaurants to eat food, arcade machines, dance club, (get a girlfriend, you get her in a mission) Go gambling, steal stuff from peoples houses go to the bar and play pool, get a tattoo, change your clothes, haircut, modify your car and make it look amazing with nitro, strip club, basketball, buy certain houses.

(Please note that you'll be able to do all this stuff as you make further progress in the game by doing missions, this will not be available when you start a new game.) Apart from that, the graphics aren't the best in the world but they're good enough. The missions are great too.
  12. May 9, 2017
    This is the golden standard for Grand Theft Auto games. The greatest of them all and the one true benchmark for what makes an open-world adventure endlessly fun. Every GTA ever since, has felt lacking and inadequate compared to this. The "Hot Coffee" scandal drove Hillary Clinton nutts on this game and that is the mark of a true gaming legend.
  13. Apr 27, 2014
    Awesome, and I don't think anyone will disagree. Everything is so amazingly cool. I didn't know before that being stupid between-whiles is that much enjoying.
  14. Aug 5, 2013
    Liked it better than GTA IV, it's not quite a ten, but it's a bit more than a nine. Really fun, recommended to anybody who hasn't (or has) played it before.
  15. Sep 11, 2016
    Another great GTA game, that is classic today. Gameplay great as usual, but has some little weaknesses in details: dates with girlfriends and gang wars are boring and grinding. The main story is very long in comparison to Vice City, overall the game is much bigger than VC. but bigger doesnt mean better, i prefer VC, especially because of the atmosphere there and the music. Dont forget toAnother great GTA game, that is classic today. Gameplay great as usual, but has some little weaknesses in details: dates with girlfriends and gang wars are boring and grinding. The main story is very long in comparison to Vice City, overall the game is much bigger than VC. but bigger doesnt mean better, i prefer VC, especially because of the atmosphere there and the music. Dont forget to install some mods to improve the graphics Expand
  16. Jan 9, 2016
    I used to play GTA SA on both the PlayStation 2 and the original Xbox. It was great. I could list down reasons why GTA SA is great, but you should know why this game is great. But this review is going to focus on the "PC vs Console version" subject.

-Cheats are easier to do and remember. -You cannot walk anymore. If I press W (WASD controls) CJ starts jogging, on a controler, I can

-Cheats are easier to do and remember.
    -You cannot walk anymore. If I press W (WASD controls) CJ starts jogging, on a controler, I can slighly press the joystick and CJ walks.
    .Better graphics, but it actually makes the game alittle worse on some occations. I prefer the PS2 graphics, since on the PC, you can see the outer rims of people and it makes the characters feel alittle... animated.
    -Cycling has bad controls.

Overall: Theres nothing to the PC version, other than the fact that I can use a mouse, but the game itself has gotten worse.
  17. May 19, 2012
    Gta San Andreas in PC, is fun, huge and graphically great, but the controls issues makes this version of the game worse than the PS2 version. It haves the same things as the console version, and even with better graphics, but console version is a lot better. Still, it is an impressive game. (8.8)
  18. Aug 14, 2012
    A huge success, and a flawless sandbox game. It impressed me of It's outstanding story, addictive gameplay and kick-ass characters. San Andreas It's a special game, that I will remind it for years. But, in this PC version the controls can be problematic. Still, fresh as always. 95 out of 100
  19. Jan 1, 2014
    I played GTA: SA and I would certainly say-the second best on my list of favorite games. An interesting main character with whom you spend a pleasant time (really). I think one of the main reasons for the success of the game has just been CJ. And of course, open world. No game previously did not give players the freedom to explore the world. And that's why I like to go back to the game.I played GTA: SA and I would certainly say-the second best on my list of favorite games. An interesting main character with whom you spend a pleasant time (really). I think one of the main reasons for the success of the game has just been CJ. And of course, open world. No game previously did not give players the freedom to explore the world. And that's why I like to go back to the game. And although the game is not graphically presents some heights the music and the rest is just DIVINE. The best part is that now the game is available on Android so I'll be able to take me wherever I want!!! Expand
  20. May 17, 2014
    For me the best of all GTA on PC. It has the largest map (GTA V not being released on PC), the most beautiful scenery you can integrate all kinds of vehicles, even the most ridiculous like a bicycle, to larger as the train. The story is good, although fun to do anything form the majority of your game time In short, the best GTA, if you buy one, this is it.
  21. May 30, 2015
    What can I say? It is definitely the best sandbox game of its kind ever made. It was a milestone not to be reached again. Great and deep story about gang war, perseverance and police corruption based on the 1992 LA riots. Great map design, which make you feel it being even larger than V's map (in reality it is even smaller than half of V's map), because of its rich content and landscape.What can I say? It is definitely the best sandbox game of its kind ever made. It was a milestone not to be reached again. Great and deep story about gang war, perseverance and police corruption based on the 1992 LA riots. Great map design, which make you feel it being even larger than V's map (in reality it is even smaller than half of V's map), because of its rich content and landscape. If you want to explore everything in the game you have to spend at least 400 hours.
    This game has perfect vision (GTA is about serious matter but presented in a funny and humorous way), perfect setting (cheap LA ghetto set in 1992, gangsters, graffiti everywhere) and perfect execution (story, map design, gameplay, content...). Rockstar lost its vision after this game, going for graphics, cutscenes and shallow stories instead, which is NOT GTA in my opinion. Every time I play a new GTA game I feel disappointed and keep going back to SA.
  22. Jul 19, 2012
    Brilliant game. Frustrating to say the least, but its sheer size and complexity, and not to mention its freedom, make this game hugely deserved of a ten out of ten rating.
  23. Apr 27, 2017
    Justo cuando piensas que algo no puede mejorar, aparece rockstar y lo hace muchisimo mejor, un juego indispensable para cualquiera, que puede disfrutar cualquiera, que ofrece un sin limites de jugabilidad
  24. Dec 11, 2011
    For me, GTA games are about driving, vehicle variety, weapon variety, mission variety, and exploration. In other words, I play these games for the gameplay. That being said, I find San Andreas to be the greatest GTA game of all time. The driving is probably the most important aspect of a GTA game. It's what you're going to be doing most of the game. Yes, you can walk on foot, but most ofFor me, GTA games are about driving, vehicle variety, weapon variety, mission variety, and exploration. In other words, I play these games for the gameplay. That being said, I find San Andreas to be the greatest GTA game of all time. The driving is probably the most important aspect of a GTA game. It's what you're going to be doing most of the game. Yes, you can walk on foot, but most of the time missions require you to drive to your destination, and it's not always just a mile or so away. And even once you arrive at your destination, half the time the mission is going to require that you drive anyway. So if the driving doesn't work well in a GTA game... Well what does? There goes a massive portion of the game down the toilet. But like I said, this isn't the case for San Andreas. It has the best vehicle variety we've seen in a GTA game so far - Cars, airplanes, motorcycles, motorbike, bicycles, helicopters, boats, jetpacks, tanks, etc. each of which having their own advantages in differing situations. For example, a bike is slower in general, but you are able to bunny hop when you're on the bike so it is good for hopping over fences to get away from cops. Motorcycles have a very high acceleration (short term speed), and a decent top speed, but you won't have the defense that a car provides. I could sit here and explain each vehicle type in detail but it would be useless - Bottom line, the vehicles are widely varied in this game. Now as for the actual driving mechanics, this game went for the unrealistic, fast paced style GTA game. GTA IV went with a slower, more realistic style. Well, I mean I'm playing a video game. I don't expect it to be realistic. That adds nothing to the game for me, but the change between the driving mechanics in San Andreas and GTA IV did in fact slow the gameplay down severely. It only did negative. I don't think they're going to go back to the old, unrealistic but fun style of GTA games. San Andreas is probably the last good GTA game. Also, the difficulty level of this game was amazing (referring to the missions). It is without a doubt the hardest GTA game, and although there are a few silly, problematic missions where things are hard for reasons obviously unintended by Rockstar, these very few negatives are severely overshadowed by the massive amount of positives. So let me sum it up - It provides the best challenge, it has the best mechanics in a GTA game, and it has the most variety. What more could you ask for? Expand
  25. Nov 21, 2016
    It's been a while. My nostalgia is grabbing my dick right now. This instalment of the Grand Theft Auto series is one of the best I have ever played in my entire life. Playing this game again gives me all of those nostalgia given the fact that this is my first Grand Theft Auto game. Never played the 3rd instalment,Vice City,Liberty and Vice City stories and the older Grand TheftIt's been a while. My nostalgia is grabbing my dick right now. This instalment of the Grand Theft Auto series is one of the best I have ever played in my entire life. Playing this game again gives me all of those nostalgia given the fact that this is my first Grand Theft Auto game. Never played the 3rd instalment,Vice City,Liberty and Vice City stories and the older Grand Theft Autos(London,2 and the 1st).San Andreas at that time blew my mind. The time when I was still young and never heard of this franchise.It is also the time where I have my first PC. It gave me so much fun creating havoc around the city and especially writing the cheat codes in a piece of paper.

San Andreas has the most memorable characters. CJ is one of the most iconic Grand Theft Auto character. He is likeable, Big Smoke a fun character to hang out. Sean "sweet" Johnson an hilarious character.There so many characters and most of them are memorable to me like Frank Tenpenny,Wu zi Mu,Cesar Vialpando to name a few. The story is great and it is all about family and deep characterisation.San Andreas shines also in it's own setting, The open sandbox game gives you a lot of things to do(Mostly destroying buildings and killing people) than doing the missions, exploring the map is the best way to enjoying if you don't care about the missions, just use the cheat codes to unlock the map tho. The game is exciting and fun overall.

Even if the story is great, it kinda feels unbalanced and the side missions are rather frustrating.The aiming is very clumsy. That's the only negative things I can say.
  26. Jun 23, 2016
    Say Hello To Gaming History. For a 2005 game, GTA San Andreas has outstanding graphics; not the best in 2016. It brought so many more features such as girlfriends, modding cars, swimming, eating, working out and much more. After all, I DEFINITELY recommend you get this game.
  27. Mar 30, 2012
    Almost a decade on I played this again and honestly it is more fun than GTA 4 and the Saints Row series despite its age. An absolute blast, has aged well,
  28. May 7, 2017
    El mejor GTA que ha podido hacer Rockstar hasta la fecha (2016). Ese escenario de rivalidad entre pandillas lo hace único. Un mapa muy, muy extenso y personajes locos por todas partes. Mil cosas que hacer (casinos, gimnasios, tiendas de ropa, comida...). Desiertos, bosques, grandes ciudades... Simplemente maravilloso.
  29. Jan 12, 2015
    This game deserves way more of a critic score and a user score than what it has now.

The game itself is perfect, and this is why I still love GTA.

The story is fun, the game is fun and the cheats are amazing and wonderful and all the good things combined.

30. May 14, 2016
    Тем временем, как игровая индустрия переходила уже на новая поколение игр, Rockstar Games до сих пор доила потенциал PS2 и делала игры 6-го поколения. GTA San Andreas безоговорочно лучшая игра 6-го поколения. Лос-Сантос, гетто, чернокожий главный герой, всё это вы увидите в GTA SA. Открытый мир и безграничные возможности сделали эту игру шедевром индустрии за столь короткое время!Тем временем, как игровая индустрия переходила уже на новая поколение игр, Rockstar Games до сих пор доила потенциал PS2 и делала игры 6-го поколения. GTA San Andreas безоговорочно лучшая игра 6-го поколения. Лос-Сантос, гетто, чернокожий главный герой, всё это вы увидите в GTA SA. Открытый мир и безграничные возможности сделали эту игру шедевром индустрии за столь короткое время!
  31. Jan 11, 2012
    The Best GTA game so far i play it a lot just like i did with GTA:IV but if u make GTA:S.A with GTA:IV graphics and physix then GTA SA is a better and biger game :D
    and u can play it online with one online mod making it better than GTA:IV multiplayer :D
  32. Jan 3, 2014
    One of the best games of the time
    It doesn't have the latest graphics and physics but it has something better gameplay and story
    One of my childhood games (i was about 6-7 when i played it now i'm 14 and one of the best
  33. May 14, 2012
    A masterpiece. The gameplay has more unique elements than Vice City and the story is hooking from beginning to end. Car chases, bank robberies, debt collections, criminal chase-downs ... all fun scenarios for a GTA fanatic.
  34. Sep 21, 2013
    One of THE BEST GAME I ever played.
    In this game we can do almost EVERYTHING.
    The sound IS AWESOME
    CJ is memorable character
    Best game in GTA series
  35. Mar 10, 2012
    The Godfather of 3rd person action games of it's time, and sometime after! Huge under every aspect, from size to game-play to variability, plus a story that ties perfectly with all these. It has a fantasy flavor to it (jetpack, green goo, etc), and some role playing elements, like improving some abilities, but they fit just perfect in the game. Above that comes a plethora of mods thatThe Godfather of 3rd person action games of it's time, and sometime after! Huge under every aspect, from size to game-play to variability, plus a story that ties perfectly with all these. It has a fantasy flavor to it (jetpack, green goo, etc), and some role playing elements, like improving some abilities, but they fit just perfect in the game. Above that comes a plethora of mods that expand on the replayability of the game. This game is a must have for any serious gamer! Expand
  36. May 23, 2016
    Fun game with frustrating control dynamics! Loved the mayhem in stealing police cars, ambulances and fire trucks and crazy action taking on gang bangers and cops. Disliked the fixed missions which were way too hard to complete and if you make a small mistake you fail entire mission and cannot move on. Love the open world of exploring, gyms, eats and customize clothes, cars and weapons.Fun game with frustrating control dynamics! Loved the mayhem in stealing police cars, ambulances and fire trucks and crazy action taking on gang bangers and cops. Disliked the fixed missions which were way too hard to complete and if you make a small mistake you fail entire mission and cannot move on. Love the open world of exploring, gyms, eats and customize clothes, cars and weapons. Great story and characters well done. Graphics not bad even today as this was for PS2 over 10 years ago and still decent with fun game play! Very nostalgic 90s hip hop and rap soundtrack was awesome to listen to while cruising! Expand
  37. Feb 19, 2012
    This game was awesome, so many things to do to kill time, I would literally get lost sometimes. Not the best Graphics but it was bearable. Top story and gameplay though, I spent many, many hours in this one and so did all my friends.
  38. Mar 19, 2013
    This game is a man-made masterpiece! Beautiful scenery, lots of weapons, a very good story, lots of cars, variety, everything you need. The development of the game took advantage of every minute of developers to create such a good game. The multiplayer mode was also very cool and all. The GTA series is the best, if not all games are sure that the platform for the job.
  39. Jun 24, 2013
    A really awesome single player experience. For me the thing that rocks is it's MULTIPLAYER. It's so awesome to shoot people or drive-by them. Even the fun servers with the flying, über-boosted cars or the realistic RP servers. I really recommend to play this game. And after you have played the whipped cream, the single player you should taste the chocolate cake under it.
  40. Jan 13, 2014
    It doesn't get any better than this. THE BEST GTA game EVER! Classic graphics, low data usage, and extremely fun gameplay. The only GTA game where the way you play changes the way you look. Amazingly fun story and gameplay and now for a pretty cheap price. If you're looking for a really fun time then you MUST GET THIS GAME!
  41. Nov 23, 2014
    Wow, when I first bought this game I never knew it was going to be this awesome. The map is bigger than any of the GTA predecessors, atleast 4 times as big as Vice City. The state of San Andreas has three cities, all at which you unlock seperately. Los Santos (Los Angeles), San Fierro (San Fransisco), and Las Venturas (Las Vegas). The map is huge. What I love about the map is that there isWow, when I first bought this game I never knew it was going to be this awesome. The map is bigger than any of the GTA predecessors, atleast 4 times as big as Vice City. The state of San Andreas has three cities, all at which you unlock seperately. Los Santos (Los Angeles), San Fierro (San Fransisco), and Las Venturas (Las Vegas). The map is huge. What I love about the map is that there is so much diversity. From country to city to desert. And each different city there are famous landmarks in real life found in the game.
    The stoyline was awesome, the vehicle modifications were awesome, the weapons were awesome. Even the cheats, I loved using the cheats after I completed 100% of the game. I can't stop praising this game, it is one of my favorite games ever and although the graphics seem dated today, GTA San Andreas will always be remembered as the best game ever
  42. Apr 13, 2016
    Que decir de por ahora el mejor GTA de toda la saga.Historia espectacular me encanta las pandillas aparte de eso habia muchas mas cosas que hacer en el juego como carreras ilegales,comer en pizzerias,cambiarse de ropa...
  43. Aug 7, 2016
    This game - one of the best in GTA Series. This game maybe not better, than GTA 4, but still one more good. Good storyline, good characters, good missions and... **** BIG OPEN WORLD FOR 2004.
  44. Jun 21, 2015
    Move over V, Vice City, III, and IV, San Andreas is the king of the hill of the Grand Theft Auto game to date.

San Andreas describes what an open world crime simulator should be, stealing cars, blowing things up, stealing money, to do whatever you want to do. Plot: You play as the character Carl "CJ" Johnson, he returns to the city of Los Santos to only find out his mother has been

Plot:
    You play as the character Carl "CJ" Johnson, he returns to the city of Los Santos to only find out his mother has been murdered. CJ are caught up by officer Frank Tenpenny (Voiced by actor Samuel L. Jackson), who frames CJ for murder. CJ is let out by Tenpenny, CJ goes back to the place where he was raised to find all of his childhood friends's lives falling apart by the other gangs taking over their territory. CJ must take over the city himself to beat out the rival gangs.

Gameplay:
    You start off the game by learning how to ride a bicycle, you start off the first mission of the game by running away from a rival gang team. Throughout the game you will accomplish missions to progress the story, you are awarded with cash or respect at the end of each mission. Respect will allow you to have more gang members, while cash is used to buy weapons, property, and food to restore health. You can earn cash by doing vigilant missions such as working with a firetruck, killing wanted criminals, or dropping off prostitutes. You can earn respect from your gang by spray paining over other gangs graffiti, starting gang wars, or ask to take a fellow gang member with you.

The game is fully open-world, you can do whatever you want throughout the Los Santos and other parts of the game. There are 250 collectibles you can collect for extra money, spraying over graffiti will earn you respect from your gang. You can exercise at the gym to get stronger and gave more health, you can swim in the water to increase lung capacity underwater. The higher your stats are, the easier the game will be, as some of the missions later are get much more difficult.

Each of the missions are different in their own way, it has objectives such as steal this car, kill this guy, collect this item, etc. All of them are fun, even though some of the flying missions can a little hard to get used to, but overall fun.

The cars you steal can range from being really slow or really fast, all of the cars are from around the 90's decade in which this is the time the game is taken place. Taking too much damage to your vehicle can result in your car catching on fire and blowing up, this can be escaped by simply exiting it and running away to decrease damage.

Final Opinion:
    San Andreas is easily the best game in the Grand Theft Auto series, it is fun to play along with a strong story that is like no other in the saga. The gameplay is vast open-world with tons of things to do, along with the option to do as much destruction as you want. Rockstar has done a great job with the game to be considered one of the greatest games ever made.

Two thumbs up for Rockstar.
  45. Jul 11, 2011
    Very few console games make the pc operation perfectly. This was no different. Especially on my windows 7 (But a very powerful computer) the graphics took a bit of a whallop in terms of colour at times. That said, it really isn't a big problem. And its the only problem. I have remarkably few glitches and crashes (I only had 2 the first 20 odd hours I played). And now we get to what putsVery few console games make the pc operation perfectly. This was no different. Especially on my windows 7 (But a very powerful computer) the graphics took a bit of a whallop in terms of colour at times. That said, it really isn't a big problem. And its the only problem. I have remarkably few glitches and crashes (I only had 2 the first 20 odd hours I played). And now we get to what puts this above the console version in one powerful manner. Access to the modding community. There are so many mods for this game I will never get bored of it. From real life cars, to superman powers and even jurassic park the possibilities are endless. A great game made better by the presence and potential of button happy programmers. The original version will never be as good as the PS2 version, but beyond that the PC opens up whole other worlds for the gamer to explore. Expand
  46. Jul 20, 2012
    What can i say? best of GTA series! Loved the awsome gameplay and online gameplay. I still play SA:MP cause there's thousands of great mods, roleplay,cops and robbers,RPG. EPIC!
  47. Jan 24, 2013
    Awesome game probably the best in the Grand Theft Auto series. I like the theme of LA in '92 being a gangster, the story is pretty good a little hard to follow though. The characters are great, especially your homies, I thought all the characters were pretty unique. The controls are difficult, as usual in Rockstar games on PC, they could really use an improvement. The gameworld isAwesome game probably the best in the Grand Theft Auto series. I like the theme of LA in '92 being a gangster, the story is pretty good a little hard to follow though. The characters are great, especially your homies, I thought all the characters were pretty unique. The controls are difficult, as usual in Rockstar games on PC, they could really use an improvement. The gameworld is awesome, spectacular ( GTA 4 didn't even beat this gameworld) so much to explore so much diversity, countryside, LA, San Francisco, Las Vegas and the desert. I could pick this game up today and discover something new. Awesome game but i would recommend the Xbox 360 version for better controls and better graphics and draw distance. Expand
  48. Mar 10, 2012
    Ah, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. This game is somewhere in the single digits of my top 20 favorite games. This game, an open-world third person shooter, is very well-written and funny as hell (I could spend hours listening to the in-car radio listening to the great music and the hilarious advertisements.) The only thing keeping this game from a 10 from me is the graphics. As I haveAh, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. This game is somewhere in the single digits of my top 20 favorite games. This game, an open-world third person shooter, is very well-written and funny as hell (I could spend hours listening to the in-car radio listening to the great music and the hilarious advertisements.) The only thing keeping this game from a 10 from me is the graphics. As I have stated in a few of a previous reviews, I am not one to grade down on graphics. However, this game came out in 2005 for the PC, and graphics for this time were becoming more advanced, yet Rockstar did not update or upgrade their engine from the previous GTA3 release. However, this game's shooting and hand-to-hand combat mechanics are very well done for a third person shooter. In many other third person shooters, I often struggle with aiming and lining up shots. In San Andreas, however, the zoom makes it easier, and lining up a shot much less difficult. The part I liked the most, aside from the story line, was the RPG elements it offered. It is an ambitious system, for a game of its era, in my opinion. It allows customization of the character, CJ, in many different ways, such as clothing, muscle, fat, and weapon skills are upgraded as they are used. The game takes into account these things for how the game progresses. To conclude this, GTA: San Andreas is a very well-written, and story-driven game. Though the graphics are dated, it still makes for a great game that can be played for hours on end, and when its been played already, it still has a whole lot of replay value, to explore more, to choose a different path. Expand
  49. Apr 26, 2013
    the game is awesome and instant classic. i feel like control scheme is sometimes clunky but it was on consoles and pc. the story is great cj is a boss. this reminds of failing of western civilization
  50. Jun 14, 2016
    the best open world game ever made and also the best gta franchise ever made. you are not a gamer if you dont know gta san andreas. many things u can do in GTA SA, swimming, eat in fast food, buy cloth change cloth, even date with a girlfriend. MASTERPIECE
  51. Dec 26, 2015
    EXISTIRÁN MUCHOS GTA´S DE NUEVAS CONSOLAS Y GENERACIONES, PERO DEFINITIVAMENTE ESTE ES EL MEJOR POR EXCELENCIA, DE NO SER POR ESTE JUEGO, NO EXISTIRÍAN LOS QUE LE SIGUIERON.
  52. Nov 17, 2011
    San Andreas was another great GTA game. The setting was more interesting than Liberty City to me... and included areas like Las Vegas (or Las Venturas, as it's in-game equivalent is called). It should have had more of the "sin" aspect in it that other GTAs have, especially considering the fact that Las Vegas/Las Venturas is in it, but it wasn't bad on the whole either in that department. ASan Andreas was another great GTA game. The setting was more interesting than Liberty City to me... and included areas like Las Vegas (or Las Venturas, as it's in-game equivalent is called). It should have had more of the "sin" aspect in it that other GTAs have, especially considering the fact that Las Vegas/Las Venturas is in it, but it wasn't bad on the whole either in that department. A couple particularly bothersome aspects of the game that should be improved upon in order to make it better would be to include better controller support, and make flying essentially anything much less frustrating. Maybe it's just the relatively pressure-sensitive joysticks on my Xbox 360 Controller for PC, but it seems like controlling any sort of aircraft is just VASTLY less frustrating and easier in the newer GTA games like GTAIV or Episodes from Liberty City. There is still room for improvement in these latter two games, but it's not as frustrating in these games as it is in San Andreas or Vice City by a LONG SHOT.

As much as I think this is an awesome game on the whole, I actually gave up on it due to the frustration of aircraft missions, and the lack of support for my 360 controller. I can't really blame Rockstar for not including these things considering the game's age, but yeah... it is what it is.

That said, I'll enthusiastically look forward to GTA V, and hope for a San Andreas remake in the future that will let us use our controllers, and make the flight system better in general. That said, I put a lot of time into the game, and it was good. I'd still recommend it to anyone who is interested and thinks the bad graphics and these occasional frustrations wouldn't hinder their enjoyment of the game.

Otherwise, you might be better off getting GTAIV and GTA: Episodes from Liberty City instead due to the better controller support, graphics, etc.
  53. Jan 21, 2012
    This game to me is the best out of all of the GTA games, though I've only played GTA IV and GTA III. The only thing I don't like about the game is the graphics, but after awhile, you get used to it. I love being part of a gang and doing drive-by's and that kind of sorts, unlike in the others I have played. I also like how you have to do weight training and running in order to gain muscleThis game to me is the best out of all of the GTA games, though I've only played GTA IV and GTA III. The only thing I don't like about the game is the graphics, but after awhile, you get used to it. I love being part of a gang and doing drive-by's and that kind of sorts, unlike in the others I have played. I also like how you have to do weight training and running in order to gain muscle and endurance which help with how strong your punches are and how long you can speed along on a bike. I also like the missions and the character personalities. The list keeps going on and on, but I won't drag on. Overall, I would say the game is quite fun. Expand
  54. Feb 14, 2013
    One of the greatest games ever made. Its an absolute blast to play, and theres so many things to do as well. The story is great, the acting its great, the graphics although are a bit dated now are still awesome, the soundtrack is great and the characters are funny as well. Awesome game.
  55. Mar 25, 2013
    This game is absolutely legendary just like it's developers at Rockstar Games. It is best played on PC as the controls will be much easier to use than the one's off a console. PC version also allows mods and hours of fun online, I hope Rockstar brings the new GTA V onto PC as soon as possible.
  56. Mar 28, 2017
    Probably the best open world game ever - it has 3 cities,9 small towns,deserts,forests, its just amazing.The story is good,the character customization is the best i have ever seen in a game,you can do a lot of things in that game,its just amazing.If you haven't played it i insist you do it.
  57. Dec 20, 2015
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  58. Feb 12, 2016
    this game is freaking awsome its fun you can break peoples car windows shoot people make people beat you up for nothing kill them with chainsaws and their body parts dont come out its fun its outstanding for its time and also i hope rockstar may have a thing if you enter the konami code 3 times on gta 5 you will play gta sa you get the idea its good if thats not enought gta sa is the bestthis game is freaking awsome its fun you can break peoples car windows shoot people make people beat you up for nothing kill them with chainsaws and their body parts dont come out its fun its outstanding for its time and also i hope rockstar may have a thing if you enter the konami code 3 times on gta 5 you will play gta sa you get the idea its good if thats not enought gta sa is the best selling game on the ps2 by feburary of 2009 so get a copy of the game if you only have dollar bills or else you have to wait lots of days Expand
  59. Jul 1, 2012
    Say hello to one of the best games ever made. Graphics are offcourse not very good, but this game is quiet old. The gameplay is amazing, plus the fact that there are so manny cheats, which i love :3
    The story is probably the best. I havent skipped a single cutscene trough out the entire game. It made me **** in excitement to know what the next thing to do was. But it was a little bit repetitive sometimes i thought. The sound is veeeeeery good. The soundtracks from the radios fit prefectly. The voice acting is great and the sound from ALL the different veichels are awesome. Actually, what made this game for me was all the veichels i could drive, anything from different types of planes to helicopters, tanks, dirt bikes, bulldozer and bmx.

ROCKSTAR ROCKS
  60. May 21, 2012
    Big cities, big cars, big guns, big time crime and big games. In good old USA there is a tradition of "criminals turned heroes". People who were just thieves, robbers, dealers, pimps, etc. turned into Rap stars, sheriffs and other national heroes. Start as a lowly ex gang member in Los Santos (in game equivalent of Los Angeles) trying to survive in a city dominated by gangs and corruptBig cities, big cars, big guns, big time crime and big games. In good old USA there is a tradition of "criminals turned heroes". People who were just thieves, robbers, dealers, pimps, etc. turned into Rap stars, sheriffs and other national heroes. Start as a lowly ex gang member in Los Santos (in game equivalent of Los Angeles) trying to survive in a city dominated by gangs and corrupt cops, and end up owning several luxury homes, being a "hero" for many people.

And this time you also have an in game life. Dining, visiting the Gym or a fast food parlor, dancing, etc. are part of the game universe. Just as riding a BMX, playing Pool or some classic arcade games. And if you like things big, you have 3 cities and many smaller villages to explore. Graphics are good for the age, size (including size of world), and varied enough. The soundtrack and effects are awesome. So it is a very good game.
  61. Apr 20, 2016
    I will never forget how fun was to play GTA San Andreas.
    Almost everything you could do in the game was fun. Even driving and exploring San Andreas, enjoying good music was worthy!
  62. Nov 6, 2013
    Score: 9.5 10

Score: 9.5 10

The graphics are outdated, the physics suck, and some missions are super unfair (All we had to do was follow the damn train, CJ!). However, GTA San Andreas is still an amazing game. You have a crazy amount of things to do, from car customization to racing to vigilante/ambulance/firefighting missions. And of course, you can simply kill police, use cheat codes, or explore the massive map. The storyline is really really good, as well as the characters, and I actually want to do the missions in order to see what happens next. If you never played San Andreas before, you're missing out on a lot of fun.
  63. Jun 26, 2013
    Este es un gran juego,con unos graficos buenos,buena trama y historia,y un gran juego que se merece un 10, un juego inolvidable.y para mi es uno de los mejores juegos y el mejor juego de la saga GRAND THEFT AUTO.
  64. Jul 19, 2014
    Gta San andreas : L'un des meilleurs gta , une map comportant a elle seul 3 ville différente . Une ambiance qui nous plonge dirrect dans la guerre des gang américain des années 90` . Un nombre de véhicule disponible incroyable : Camion citerne , avion de ligne , avion de l'armée , helico , bateaux , train ,velo et j'en passe ... Un jeu a avoir pour les fans de open world et de gta .
  65. Jul 5, 2016
    This game is a piece of art and hundreds of people who are still playing this masterpiece can't be wrong, right? I honestly can't find much to say about the games I like, but I'll try. The gameplay is very smooth and entertaining supported with the huge map that it would take a lot of time to explore. Aside from the cleverly designed missions, you can go to a strip club, go bet on horseThis game is a piece of art and hundreds of people who are still playing this masterpiece can't be wrong, right? I honestly can't find much to say about the games I like, but I'll try. The gameplay is very smooth and entertaining supported with the huge map that it would take a lot of time to explore. Aside from the cleverly designed missions, you can go to a strip club, go bet on horse racing, be a cab driver, get wanted levels and try to survive without using cheats etc. But the thing that makes me like it the most is the intriguing dialogues and cutscenes. It might seem like classic gangster crap at first: swear, do drugs, swear, shoot people, but there's much much more to it than that. You get to observe how Carl is used by the corrupted police officers, the irony in that situation, process in which Johnson family breaks apart sweetened with occasional humor in events such as Jeffrey and Freddy's dialogue (dropping the soap). This game is just awesome and I'm sure everyone can find something that interests them in it. Btw, don't forget to turn off v-sync for a smoother experience :) Expand
  66. Apr 15, 2013
    Epic game. It made my childhood epic, like all the other GTA games. I hope GTA V will be as good as this game, and I hope rockstar will do a good job on porting it to pc and allowing people to edit it and stuff, just like in the gta's for pc.

ROCKSTAR ROCKS
  67. Dec 26, 2013
    Another fun game from Rockstar. Unlike its predecessors, GTA: SA has new features and a larger map. You can exercise and date girls. This game includes 3 different cities with different things. This game is worth buying, and it is one of the greatest games of all time.
  68. May 11, 2012
    The GTA series have gone back far. But till now 2012 Grand Theft Auto San Andreas is still my favorite game of the series. Why? Because you felt free, more free then its then the others.
    The only reason i gave an 8 is because of its graphics, I know it was made 8 years ago but still, I reckon they still could be a bit better.
  69. Sep 14, 2013
    This game is amazing! The gameplay is great and so is the story. It has fun optional minigames like paramedic and firefighter missions and the car handling is excellent. This game is an absolute must buy for anyone who likes any GTA game.
  70. Dec 30, 2011
    The multi-player, mods and all that stuff are freakin' awesome!! And if you have this game on Steam, you'll need to downgrade it to v1 in order to play MTA/SA:MP and mods!
  71. Jul 16, 2013
    Easily the best game in the series, and I *love* the GTA series. Except Vice City. Anyway, writing's great, soundtrack's great, the world's great, the graphics are.... good for 2005, gameplay's fun, if you have any interest in open world action games, you owe it to yourself to play this.
  72. Jul 21, 2017
    Till now people play this game.This game introduced a lot of interesting features which attracted players to the next gta series as well such as eating in restaurants,Territory takeover and 90+ missions which is fun-filled,entertaining and breathtaking.
  73. Dec 11, 2015
    It was a earthquake when this came out. The graphics are, of course it is not good. But the physics, the amount of s*it you can do, it just what makes this game memorable and you can still play this. The best GTA ever. No questions asked.
  74. Nov 20, 2011
    I got this game when it came out for PC in 2005. I still play it almost every day. All that I can say is not perfect about this game are the few minor glitches.
  75. Mar 8, 2016
    Não tem o que fala dessa perfeição, uns do jogo mais épicos do todos os tempos, nunca vou esquece dessa época, joguei mais de 3000 mil horas desse merda, É nóis CJ !!!!!
  76. Oct 7, 2017
    огромная песочница, огромный игровой мир, куча отличных радиостанций и пара десятков колоритных персонажей- вот рецепт одной из лучших игр за все время. даже гта 5, на мой взгяд не смогла повторить того фурора, который произвела гта СА в своё время. просто садишься себе в любую машину и едешь куда глаза глядят под отличную музыку, плаваешь, исследуешь мир, угоняешь поезда. что еще нужно,огромная песочница, огромный игровой мир, куча отличных радиостанций и пара десятков колоритных персонажей- вот рецепт одной из лучших игр за все время. даже гта 5, на мой взгяд не смогла повторить того фурора, который произвела гта СА в своё время. просто садишься себе в любую машину и едешь куда глаза глядят под отличную музыку, плаваешь, исследуешь мир, угоняешь поезда. что еще нужно, да и это все в 2004 году Expand
  77. Feb 28, 2017
    I'm writing down this review in 2017, 13 years after the game came out and wow the nostalgia that I have for this game. It might seem doll and stupid and ugly to look at now, but when it came it was the best game of all time (for me). I would LOVE to see a remake of this masterpiece because it deserves it.
  78. Aug 16, 2010
    This game is sure to keep you busy for quite a while, especially if you are going for 100% completion. Even if you're not going for 100% completion it has a nice long story that will keep you playing until the end. It makes a lot of improvements from Vice City on things such as graphics, cars, and aiming. You won't want to miss out on this especially if you like Grand Theft Auto.
  79. Dec 5, 2012
    A whole new decade, a whole new game. GTA San Andreas, introduces new characters, new setting, new story, but the most noticeable change is the role-playing features. You can personalise your character by changing his hairstyle, his clothes, even his weight and looks. One hell of a game.
  80. Mar 22, 2017
    One of the top 3 games of all time, most likely THE best game of all time. The amount of fun possible with this game is insane. The amount of things you can do in this game is also insane. This honestly might just be the greatest game ever made. I can honestly hope that one day a game can be as great and ever greater than GTA: San Andreas, but I doubt I will ever see that day. 9 out of 10One of the top 3 games of all time, most likely THE best game of all time. The amount of fun possible with this game is insane. The amount of things you can do in this game is also insane. This honestly might just be the greatest game ever made. I can honestly hope that one day a game can be as great and ever greater than GTA: San Andreas, but I doubt I will ever see that day. 9 out of 10 because there is no perfect game. Expand
  81. Sep 2, 2014
    Easily the best game I've ever played. It has everything you want, the storyline, the open world, the graphics. It was and will be the best game I've ever played.
  82. Jul 25, 2012
    Without a doubt the best GTA-game to date. The large island of San Andreas is huge and contains three very large and detailed cities. The nature of world is also very varied, with mountains in the west, desert in the north and hilly grassland in the south.
    Between the three large cities of Las Venturas, Los Santos and San Fierro you have a pretty large amount of small towns, lakes, railroads and much much more. Combine the huge world with a seemingly unlimited amount of side missions and activities and a very well written story and you get a extremely entertaining game.

This is one of my all-time favorite games and is still in my opinion Rockstars greatest title to date.
  83. May 8, 2012
    Gand theft auto san andreas - Ñ
  84. Apr 14, 2013
    There are so few cons win this game, it's hard to complain. There are some parts that are unclear as to how you complete them and it's difficult to play on a laptop. The only major downer is, once you've completed it, it gets boring. But I thoroughly enjoyed it.
  85. Jun 4, 2014
    The best chapter of the GTA Saga.
    Maybe also the best game that ever been made. Certainly the best of 2004/2005.
    Awesome story, awesome world, awesome atmosphere!
    No coincidence that so many people still play it today.
  86. Aug 28, 2014
    Grand theft auto San andreas is a great game but its not in my top 3 hell not even top 5 gta games but i can see why its a lot of peoples favorite. The story is really good you play as carl johnston or cj returing to Los santos after being in liberty city. The reason being his mum has died and has to go to her funral but when arriving cj is picked up by a coruped cop who uses gansters toGrand theft auto San andreas is a great game but its not in my top 3 hell not even top 5 gta games but i can see why its a lot of peoples favorite. The story is really good you play as carl johnston or cj returing to Los santos after being in liberty city. The reason being his mum has died and has to go to her funral but when arriving cj is picked up by a coruped cop who uses gansters to do his dirty work. The story does evolve and is preety good but I like gta 4s story a bit more. The real star of the show was the world itself but I think gta 5 improved it. Gta 5s open world felt the right size it wasn't to small or to big. San andreas's map is huge which is both a plus and a negative. It is fun to travel and explore but iget board pretty fast because unlike other games in the sieres their are some boring areas and driving to missions which are sooooooooooo far away from each other its annoying. The wanted level system feels dated compered to gta 4 and 5. The characters range to unforgetable to forrgetable i try to remeber the names but there are some characters which are boring and forrgetable cj is a good protagenest and his vocie acter does a good job. Samual l jackson a tenpenny is good stuff as well. The missions range to fun to ok to complete bordom theirs a mission were you have to pick some guy up whos across the map and when you pick him up you have to drive longer and then you take some pictures fun? There is a jetpack which is mind blowing but is not enought to hold a big game like this. The vichels handle very well but this feels like when they tried to get to realistic because it dosen't have the arcade feel the other games excluding gta 4.Gunplay is different to the console version in the ps2 and xbox you had a lock on but here you got a free aim system which works really well in my opinon but im not sure about the console version scince i havn't played it yet . The rpg system later used in gta 5 is introduced here and it works really well. Overall I love this game but not as much as some other titles but if you like gta and havn't played this game what are you doing I would recomend another game if you have never played a gta game but most people would recomend you this one first and i can kind of see why but i wound't agree its still a fantastic game but it hasn't aged that well which is fine hell i bet gta 5 won't be my favorite when new gamesin the francise come out. Still play this game when you find it is easy to fin my score is 9 out of 10 Expand
  87. Jan 15, 2015
    This game is awesome graphics not bad its a old game i can forgive it gameplay awesome A.I. not bad vehicles awesome very cool cheats this game is awesome
  88. Mar 8, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is amazing, the best so far made by Rockstar games, the 2nd best game made by rockstar are GTA V and GTA III, this game is just amazing, it have a great open world (ir's pretty big, even for that year), yes the graphics are a bit off, but the graphics aren't 100% important, is like critizing a book because his cover, the history is very big and well made, the plot twist in 1/3 of the game, just wow, ryder and BS are with the ballas and killed CJ's mother? hell no (i checked that this comment had spoilers), and it have tons of weapons and cars, aprox 30 or something like that in weapons, but in cars it have +100, the best thing is the way you can make your character, you can change his fatness, his muscles, his clothes etc. not like most GTA Games, and it have a really big way to attract you, another thing are the mods and cheats, man it have over 20 cheats, i think like 30 or 40, the mods they are infinite, from making crazy things like peeing, from awesome mods like the dyom (you can make custom missions, with cutscenes and all), just that one thing, the steam version is screwed up, it deleted 17 SONGS, and added more glitches and bugs, one a mouse bug, but you can downgrade it to the 1.0, so yeah, you can buy it from a shop and steam, another great thing was the gang battles, you could conquest lands (uknow) from other bands, and survive alone in hoardes or with another friend (yes, this game have multiplayer and both can kiss), or you + other 4 of your gang, the territory domination and how the crack dominated in that time (1992), it's bad we can't see CJ in another game further than this, it's probably one of the best games, even it have ports for mobile and consoles, obviously the PC version is better, but u know, it's great to have a city-destroyer friend in your mobile

10/10 Would play again
  89. Jul 14, 2015
    This review is going to be short and sweet. One of the best video games ever made, hands down. The gameplay, the map, the characters, all amazing. You will definitely have a ball in Las Venturas, San Fierro, or wherever you claim as your own.
  90. Aug 2, 2016
    Still the best GTA game without question.CJ,Big Smoke,Ryder are just some of the legendary characters that everybody knows about,even today.The game is old but still one of the best
  91. Jan 26, 2017
    PC Ver. really improve a lots from the PS2 Ver.But seems like some 'naughty'glitches haven't been solved yet,so it is not a real remastered version.But it is not as ugly as PS2 Version(like orange weather)It is really clean.
  92. Sep 11, 2014
    One of the best game ever created by Rockstar Games.Even after so many years people remember this game and still plays it because of the awesome storyline with a wonderful map to explore and finally the awesome jetpack!!
  93. Mar 22, 2017
    Не, ну здесь даже комментарии не нужны. Огромная карта. Интересный сюжет. В целом игра просто шедевр.
  94. Apr 13, 2017
    The graphics suck.Extremely surpassed even for the time, games like HL2 or Metal Gear Solid 3 were released in the same year or before and were more beautiful.And the hands of the characters...Jesus.
    BUT WHO CARES FOR GRAPHICS WITH SUCH AN AWESOME KICKASS GAME?!?The characters, the story, the missions, the music, the map, Rockstar got EVERYTHING right!GTA San Andreas did awesome things GTA IV and GTA V didn't!It was historic and marked my childhood!Why the heck are you still reading this???GO TO STEAM AND BUY THIS GAME NOW!!!
    Also don't forget to order two number 9's ;)
  95. Jun 28, 2017
    q no os quepa ninguna duda, este es el mejor juego de la historia, y para mi, lo mas cercano es GTA V, q es de la misma saga. Un juego que te dara horas y horas de diversion, y apesar de tener unos graficos desfasados para nuestra epoca (2017), siempre mantiene su frescura en cuanto a jugabilidad
  96. Jul 6, 2013
    GTA San Andreas is a masterpiece, I can easily say it is the best game I have ever played. If you have not played this game you must try it. Below I list why I would highly recommend this game.

Story: This game has a huge and interesting story with excellent voice acting from some famous actors It also has great humour and shocking plot twists. Music: The music selection is excellent

Music: The music selection is excellent with amazing music from all genres but specificity 90s gangster rap.

Gameplay: This is the biggest reason San Andreas is so highly rated, you will never get bored because the story missions never feel repetitive or boring and it includes a huge list of side activities which I cannot list in this review because their is just too much content in this game.
  97. Jul 15, 2013
    This game left in me for most of my memories of games played. I am grateful to Rockstar's such a great game console 3 is released.
    The missions are imaginative and enjoyable, and there is no greater experience in bicycle racing down the streets of Los Santos. The game is a lot of vehicles, characters. The side missions fun time with a weary day. It is no coincidence that several times I played through this game.
    The only negative thing I can bring up the helicopter, or even 1-2 vehicle control.
  98. Aug 3, 2013
    the game is great the graphics are good. the gameplay is fun, the sound is good and also with mods its even funner the story is fun. it's fun play it please if you can't afford it oh well
  99. Jan 21, 2014
    GTA San Andreas is, in my opinion, one of the best games ever made and even seeing the game cover brings back so many wonderful memories of playing this masterpiece.
    This game has an interesting storyline packed with nice voice acting and humour. Trying to help CJ achieve the greatness is very challenging.
    The reasons why GTA San Andreas is so highly rated are it's huge map,
    The reasons why GTA San Andreas is so highly rated are it's huge map, never-gets-old game play and fantastic soundtrack. The missions are always new, fresh and non repetitious, that's why it has a great replay value.
    I spent countless hours playing this game (I still play it a lot) and I must say it never gets old!
  100. May 11, 2014
    If you want graphics, you can download HD mod. But this game is awesome, it is so much fun, it contains a lot of bugs but you just don`t care about them because the game is awesome.

1. Kudos to Rockstar for actually including gamepad support for the PC!!
  2. It will surely take up hundreds of hours to even the most casual of gamers.
  3. It is the perfect crime game.