8.7

1. Jul 1, 2012
    Say hello to one of the best games ever made. Graphics are offcourse not very good, but this game is quiet old. The gameplay is amazing, plus the fact that there are so manny cheats, which i love :3
    The story is probably the best. I havent skipped a single cutscene trough out the entire game. It made me **** in excitement to know what the next thing to do was. But it was a little bit
    repetitive sometimes i thought. The sound is veeeeeery good. The soundtracks from the radios fit prefectly. The voice acting is great and the sound from ALL the different veichels are awesome. Actually, what made this game for me was all the veichels i could drive, anything from different types of planes to helicopters, tanks, dirt bikes, bulldozer and bmx.

2. Nov 9, 2011
    "GTA: San Andreas" was a great free-world open sandbox game. You can try all sorts of weird gags and beat kick-ass missions with your black homies. However if you don't want to suffer glitches and tweaks that often happen, try "GTA: Vice City".
  3. Oct 16, 2010
    What I have to say is besides the mere tweaks, and small glitches, there just part of the fun to explore. This game should be used for players have have a really good computer, and shouldn't be judged if your computer sucks, and you haven't experienced the gameplay. This game is an awesome game. San Andreas deserves 10
  4. Jul 20, 2012
    What can i say? best of GTA series! Loved the awsome gameplay and online gameplay. I still play SA:MP cause there's thousands of great mods, roleplay,cops and robbers,RPG. EPIC!
  5. Jun 30, 2011
    Vice City may be the best GTA game ever, but depending on your viewpoint, this game could easily oust Vice City as the title contender. Includes an all-star cast of voice actors such as Samuel L. Jackson and James Woods that makes it more than a memorable story. More modern graphics, plus the same great arcade style driving that makes the GTA series so fun; I prefer the driving physics of San Andreas over Vice City. A plethora of side missions means it never gets boring. You can't go wrong dedicating a few dollars to own this classic. Expand
  6. Dec 11, 2011
    For me, GTA games are about driving, vehicle variety, weapon variety, mission variety, and exploration. In other words, I play these games for the gameplay. That being said, I find San Andreas to be the greatest GTA game of all time. The driving is probably the most important aspect of a GTA game. It's what you're going to be doing most of the game. Yes, you can walk on foot, but most of the time missions require you to drive to your destination, and it's not always just a mile or so away. And even once you arrive at your destination, half the time the mission is going to require that you drive anyway. So if the driving doesn't work well in a GTA game... Well what does? There goes a massive portion of the game down the toilet. But like I said, this isn't the case for San Andreas. It has the best vehicle variety we've seen in a GTA game so far - Cars, airplanes, motorcycles, motorbike, bicycles, helicopters, boats, jetpacks, tanks, etc. each of which having their own advantages in differing situations. For example, a bike is slower in general, but you are able to bunny hop when you're on the bike so it is good for hopping over fences to get away from cops. Motorcycles have a very high acceleration (short term speed), and a decent top speed, but you won't have the defense that a car provides. I could sit here and explain each vehicle type in detail but it would be useless - Bottom line, the vehicles are widely varied in this game. Now as for the actual driving mechanics, this game went for the unrealistic, fast paced style GTA game. GTA IV went with a slower, more realistic style. Well, I mean I'm playing a video game. I don't expect it to be realistic. That adds nothing to the game for me, but the change between the driving mechanics in San Andreas and GTA IV did in fact slow the gameplay down severely. It only did negative. I don't think they're going to go back to the old, unrealistic but fun style of GTA games. San Andreas is probably the last good GTA game. Also, the difficulty level of this game was amazing (referring to the missions). It is without a doubt the hardest GTA game, and although there are a few silly, problematic missions where things are hard for reasons obviously unintended by Rockstar, these very few negatives are severely overshadowed by the massive amount of positives. So let me sum it up - It provides the best challenge, it has the best mechanics in a GTA game, and it has the most variety. What more could you ask for? Expand
  7. Apr 16, 2011
    Rockstar games are anything but rock stars. All their games are really bad, especially the gta games before and after Gta 3, their only good game. This game, Gta:SA, has terrible graphics, lame cut sequences, idiotic missions with vague instructions, many of which are made impossible by the game. Eg, park the car, you start to park the car and some other car comes up behind you and won't move back and many other such complications. The cars are extremely bad as they are bad to look at and take damage very easily unless you move them very slowly. In game driving is terrible unless its a cycle. I am only writing this review because I am very upset that a bad game like this has a metascore of 94 from the so called critics. It deserves barely 54. Expand
  8. Dec 5, 2011
    Arguably the most complete game ever. There's so much stuff you can do in this game- and it isn't copy and paste. Great variety, huge map which has countryside, desert, LA, San Fransisco, Las Vegas. Over 110 story missions which are again very varied with lots of nice surprises. Good story too. The progression is paced perfectly, and the game offers so much. It feels like it's 10 different games rolled into one. So much conetent, so much variety. Only downside: terrible graphics. Other than that, fantastic missions, lots of side missions, innovative collectibles for each area and very rewarding! Fun to play. A real sandbox. You are free to do whatever you want- and there's so many tools available, this really is open world action at its finest. The thing that stood out for me is by far the variety. You get a taste of everything that can possibly be offered. Ever played a game and wished there was a feature in it? Not this game. There's almost nothing you can't do in this game and that's just in free roam. Every single percentage of progress you make is different from the previous. No other game- even by end of 2011- can offer as much quantitiwise in open-world action, never mind the variety. Expand
  9. Feb 19, 2012
    This game was awesome, so many things to do to kill time, I would literally get lost sometimes. Not the best Graphics but it was bearable. Top story and gameplay though, I spent many, many hours in this one and so did all my friends.
  10. May 19, 2012
    Gta San Andreas in PC, is fun, huge and graphically great, but the controls issues makes this version of the game worse than the PS2 version. It haves the same things as the console version, and even with better graphics, but console version is a lot better. Still, it is an impressive game. (8.8)
  11. May 11, 2012
    The GTA series have gone back far. But till now 2012 Grand Theft Auto San Andreas is still my favorite game of the series. Why? Because you felt free, more free then its then the others.
    The only reason i gave an 8 is because of its graphics, I know it was made 8 years ago but still, I reckon they still could be a bit better.
  12. Mar 30, 2012
    Almost a decade on I played this again and honestly it is more fun than GTA 4 and the Saints Row series despite its age. An absolute blast, has aged well,
  13. Jul 11, 2011
    Very few console games make the pc operation perfectly. This was no different. Especially on my windows 7 (But a very powerful computer) the graphics took a bit of a whallop in terms of colour at times. That said, it really isn't a big problem. And its the only problem. I have remarkably few glitches and crashes (I only had 2 the first 20 odd hours I played). And now we get to what puts this above the console version in one powerful manner. Access to the modding community. There are so many mods for this game I will never get bored of it. From real life cars, to superman powers and even jurassic park the possibilities are endless. A great game made better by the presence and potential of button happy programmers. The original version will never be as good as the PS2 version, but beyond that the PC opens up whole other worlds for the gamer to explore. Expand
  14. Jan 12, 2013
    I've played the game since it came out and here I am deciding to finally review it in 2013. Though the PC version gets a 7 from me, the PS2 version gets a 9. What's not to love about San Andreas? You get all types of missions and side-missions, a huge world to explore, a very good story and downright excellent characters. As a bonus, you also get the RPG elements that spice up the gameplay and really help you out in the long run, such as having longer periods of running/swimming, weapon dual-wielding and building up an NPC gang that can follow you wherever. It's a gamer's wet dream. Alright, now onto the downsides. The PC port is pretty bad. I'm not complaining about graphics being improved or anything for the PC, but Rockstar always gets lazy when it comes to PC ports. Look at GTA IV for example. The in-game settings don't stay the same every time you launch the game. You have to disable/enable the "Frame Limiter" option just to get certain game elements to work - and things like that usually make me quit playing a game outright and forever, but this game redeems that with the tons of positives. Apart from the PC issues, you're gonna come across those moments where a mission is insanely too hard or the AI doesn't work the way it should and it screws you in the end somehow. These are the same things you encounter in the previous games like Vice City and GTA III. Do these things break the game entirely? Not really. But can these things frustrate you greatly? Yes, very much so. Overall, if you're an old time gamer or a person just becoming a gamer, play this game. Just do it. Oh, and guess what? This game has two multiplayer mods known as San Andreas Multiplayer and Multi Theft Auto where up to 100 players can play on the same world. Be sure to play that too. Yes, both of those multiplayers are still being played. Expand
  15. May 21, 2012
    Big cities, big cars, big guns, big time crime and big games. In good old USA there is a tradition of "criminals turned heroes". People who were just thieves, robbers, dealers, pimps, etc. turned into Rap stars, sheriffs and other national heroes. Start as a lowly ex gang member in Los Santos (in game equivalent of Los Angeles) trying to survive in a city dominated by gangs and corrupt cops, and end up owning several luxury homes, being a "hero" for many people.

And this time you also have an in game life. Dining, visiting the Gym or a fast food parlor, dancing, etc. are part of the game universe. Just as riding a BMX, playing Pool or some classic arcade games. And if you like things big, you have 3 cities and many smaller villages to explore. Graphics are good for the age, size (including size of world), and varied enough. The soundtrack and effects are awesome. So it is a very good game.
  16. Jan 31, 2013
    el mejor juego de la serie grand theft auto sin dudas,y lo de los graficos se los puede mjorar con un enb series y listo,el juego perfecto,ademas que tambien es totalmente modificable
  17. Feb 14, 2013
    One of the greatest games ever made. Its an absolute blast to play, and theres so many things to do as well. The story is great, the acting its great, the graphics although are a bit dated now are still awesome, the soundtrack is great and the characters are funny as well. Awesome game.
  18. May 18, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, considered to be the best Grand Theft Auto game ever by many people, disappointed me completely. First of all, the first cut scenes were good until the "Drive By" scene came up. It was hilarious, in a bad sort of way. I got on the bike and noticed how bad the controls were for PC. Like seriously, it seems like Rockstar looked at the PC port and said "Let's put Inverted steering with a mouse, and whatever because PC gamers are fancy. The graphics are what you would expect from a 2005 game. "The gameplay is more important than the graphics" is certainly true...... but the graphics are so bad they'll take away from the experience. Overall, if you're looking at reviews and deciding whether to buy the game or not, please don't make the mistake I made. Other games such as Sleeping Dogs are way better. Expand
  19. Mar 19, 2013
    This game is a man-made masterpiece! Beautiful scenery, lots of weapons, a very good story, lots of cars, variety, everything you need. The development of the game took advantage of every minute of developers to create such a good game. The multiplayer mode was also very cool and all. The GTA series is the best, if not all games are sure that the platform for the job.
  20. Jul 1, 2013
    No other GTA game can beat GTA San Andreas! It has the most replayability, provides the most fun (jet packs!!!) and you can do much more than just drive from mission to mission. There are a bunch of side activities and other fun stuff you can just mess around with. Meanwhile, other (and more recent) GTA games are busy with serious stories and serious characters and realism and BORING!!! The graphics aren't great and I find the PC controls to be a bit weird but the fun is still there! 7/10. Expand
  21. May 26, 2013
    Un juego de accion-aventura que esta muy bueno, con mejores graficos comparado con las entregas anteriores y con un escenario mas grande que tiene mejores cosas y destacando tambien las misiones durante el juego.
  22. Jun 5, 2013
    GTA is a game I used to play when I was 13 years old. This game is the most pouplar game in the world and the reasons why I like this game are, I can play different things such as, shooting, racing, and if you follow the derictions in the game, you'd get more stars that means you would be able to do more things like driving or using new guns). you can also make money and buy things with it, you can be a taxi driver or a police man to make money. if you kill a person on the street you can take thier money if they have some. You can also use different codes for different items when I needed, Its like when I use the code of the item I want and then the item comes up. It's also a good way to get a feel for the different modes before jumping into ranked matches. The only thing I dont like on this game is 2 players cant play this game it has to be one player. Expand
  23. Jul 6, 2013
    GTA San Andreas is a masterpiece, I can easily say it is the best game I have ever played. If you have not played this game you must try it. Below I list why I would highly recommend this game.

Story: This game has a huge and interesting story with excellent voice acting from some famous actors It also has great humour and shocking plot twists.

Music: The music selection is excellent
    with amazing music from all genres but specificity 90s gangster rap.

Gameplay: This is the biggest reason San Andreas is so highly rated, you will never get bored because the story missions never feel repetitive or boring and it includes a huge list of side activities which I cannot list in this review because their is just too much content in this game.
  24. Aug 16, 2010
    This game is sure to keep you busy for quite a while, especially if you are going for 100% completion. Even if you're not going for 100% completion it has a nice long story that will keep you playing until the end. It makes a lot of improvements from Vice City on things such as graphics, cars, and aiming. You won't want to miss out on this especially if you like Grand Theft Auto.
  25. Aug 23, 2011
    An amazing game, vehicles are great, the voice acting is great, hell everything is great. This is the best GTA since there is a lot to do. You can go to the gym and get CJ (the guy you play as) to get stronger, run faster, etc. Go to fast food restaurants to eat food, arcade machines, dance club, (get a girlfriend, you get her in a mission) Go gambling, steal stuff from peoples houses go to the bar and play pool, get a tattoo, change your clothes, haircut, modify your car and make it look amazing with nitro, strip club, basketball, buy certain houses.

(Please note that you'll be able to do all this stuff as you make further progress in the game by doing missions, this will not be available when you start a new game.) Apart from that, the graphics aren't the best in the world but they're good enough. The missions are great too.
  26. Sep 24, 2010
    Having now played GTA 4 ,I can confirm san andreas was better for me, despite gta4 having amazing graphics and good multiplayer, san andreas is bigger badder and more fun.

Apart from the size which is huge (at least a third bigger than gta 4) it has more missions, tons more side missions ,a character that can improve himself, open areas to practice your driving ,and stunning locations.

The fun side of things involves riding your bmx and performing stunts to base jumping out of tall buildings,even driving a tank.
    The only downers are that the controls take a while to get used to as they are not as intuitive as other games, and some of the missions are next to impossible mainly due to poor explanation of what to do,the latter is not so bad as there are loads of tips on the net!
    If you buy it now it will be even better as all newer pcs will run it maxed out which looks good even today!
  27. Nov 17, 2011
    San Andreas was another great GTA game. The setting was more interesting than Liberty City to me... and included areas like Las Vegas (or Las Venturas, as it's in-game equivalent is called). It should have had more of the "sin" aspect in it that other GTAs have, especially considering the fact that Las Vegas/Las Venturas is in it, but it wasn't bad on the whole either in that department. A couple particularly bothersome aspects of the game that should be improved upon in order to make it better would be to include better controller support, and make flying essentially anything much less frustrating. Maybe it's just the relatively pressure-sensitive joysticks on my Xbox 360 Controller for PC, but it seems like controlling any sort of aircraft is just VASTLY less frustrating and easier in the newer GTA games like GTAIV or Episodes from Liberty City. There is still room for improvement in these latter two games, but it's not as frustrating in these games as it is in San Andreas or Vice City by a LONG SHOT.

As much as I think this is an awesome game on the whole, I actually gave up on it due to the frustration of aircraft missions, and the lack of support for my 360 controller. I can't really blame Rockstar for not including these things considering the game's age, but yeah... it is what it is.

That said, I'll enthusiastically look forward to GTA V, and hope for a San Andreas remake in the future that will let us use our controllers, and make the flight system better in general. That said, I put a lot of time into the game, and it was good. I'd still recommend it to anyone who is interested and thinks the bad graphics and these occasional frustrations wouldn't hinder their enjoyment of the game.

Otherwise, you might be better off getting GTAIV and GTA: Episodes from Liberty City instead due to the better controller support, graphics, etc.
  28. Jan 16, 2011
    WARNING DO NOT buy this off steam they are con artists if this game gets an error and u have to re install theres no point it wont work again but good game sorta
  29. Jul 19, 2012
    Brilliant game. Frustrating to say the least, but its sheer size and complexity, and not to mention its freedom, make this game hugely deserved of a ten out of ten rating.
  30. Jul 25, 2012
    Without a doubt the best GTA-game to date. The large island of San Andreas is huge and contains three very large and detailed cities. The nature of world is also very varied, with mountains in the west, desert in the north and hilly grassland in the south.
    Between the three large cities of Las Venturas, Los Santos and San Fierro you have a pretty large amount of small towns, lakes,
    railroads and much much more. Combine the huge world with a seemingly unlimited amount of side missions and activities and a very well written story and you get a extremely entertaining game.

This is one of my all-time favorite games and is still in my opinion Rockstars greatest title to date.
  31. Jun 27, 2011
    This is the funnest GTA game in the series. If you complain about the graphics, you are stupid. San Andreas was made in 2004, not in 2011. And besides, the graphics is what makes San Andreas... San Andreas!! The game is really fun until you get stuck on the hard flying missions. On Steam, I've played the game for 70 hours!!
  32. Jul 2, 2011
    I have always thought that PC games are best this game did not change my mind. I always look forward to conversions. Classic game thought it was bad a** when it came to be on steam.
  33. Jan 11, 2012
    The Best GTA game so far i play it a lot just like i did with GTA:IV but if u make GTA:S.A with GTA:IV graphics and physix then GTA SA is a better and biger game :D
    and u can play it online with one online mod making it better than GTA:IV multiplayer :D
  34. Apr 15, 2013
    Epic game. It made my childhood epic, like all the other GTA games. I hope GTA V will be as good as this game, and I hope rockstar will do a good job on porting it to pc and allowing people to edit it and stuff, just like in the gta's for pc.

35. Dec 30, 2011
    The multi-player, mods and all that stuff are freakin' awesome!! And if you have this game on Steam, you'll need to downgrade it to v1 in order to play MTA/SA:MP and mods!
  36. Nov 20, 2011
    I got this game when it came out for PC in 2005. I still play it almost every day. All that I can say is not perfect about this game are the few minor glitches.
  37. Mar 10, 2012
    Ah, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. This game is somewhere in the single digits of my top 20 favorite games. This game, an open-world third person shooter, is very well-written and funny as hell (I could spend hours listening to the in-car radio listening to the great music and the hilarious advertisements.) The only thing keeping this game from a 10 from me is the graphics. As I have stated in a few of a previous reviews, I am not one to grade down on graphics. However, this game came out in 2005 for the PC, and graphics for this time were becoming more advanced, yet Rockstar did not update or upgrade their engine from the previous GTA3 release. However, this game's shooting and hand-to-hand combat mechanics are very well done for a third person shooter. In many other third person shooters, I often struggle with aiming and lining up shots. In San Andreas, however, the zoom makes it easier, and lining up a shot much less difficult. The part I liked the most, aside from the story line, was the RPG elements it offered. It is an ambitious system, for a game of its era, in my opinion. It allows customization of the character, CJ, in many different ways, such as clothing, muscle, fat, and weapon skills are upgraded as they are used. The game takes into account these things for how the game progresses. To conclude this, GTA: San Andreas is a very well-written, and story-driven game. Though the graphics are dated, it still makes for a great game that can be played for hours on end, and when its been played already, it still has a whole lot of replay value, to explore more, to choose a different path. Expand
  38. Dec 10, 2011
    """Some fixes for the PC version; frame rate limiter must be used for the traffic school and diving under water. Unsure why but turning that on lets you do these things. Steam forums is a good place to go for more fixes. Mouse sensitivity is a problem for some, I use a microsoft X5 mouse with adjustable dpi settings. This dpi setting changes is a must."""" Purchased for PC in Nov. 2011. The best part of this game is the story. It is smart and the characters don't 'seem' unrealistic meaning they obey what their characters are supposed to do. The map is HUGE and has many different environments. There are many missions to do and is for some reason you finished them too quickely theree are tons of extras to accomplish. The keyboard controls are remappable with limitations. You cannot adjust for driving and flying seprately. I find that San Andreas a great evolution from the 2 previous titles and GTA3 and Vice City were both excellant games. I find San Andreas more replayable though. The total variety of 'stuff' to do is fun if you wanna burn some free time with nonsense.

PC vs PS2: Being released in 2005 and made to run on the ps2 the graphics are dated. That being said on any modern computer, running the graphics on maximum, it is a night and day difference to play visually. It is actually pleasent to view the game now. The draw distance is incrased the the resolution is drastically better. Although there are no story line differences between pc and ps2 there is the ability to mod the game (personally unverified for V3.00). Playing on the keyboard is ok but the real plus for me is the free look with the mouse. In the ps2 one had to use the mini joystick to do free look and it was only ok. Although the flight controls are far worse on the computer.

I highly rate this game but took a point off for the controls. Although only manageable at first, after a few hours of game play I found most of the controls to be second nature.
  39. Jan 21, 2012
    This game to me is the best out of all of the GTA games, though I've only played GTA IV and GTA III. The only thing I don't like about the game is the graphics, but after awhile, you get used to it. I love being part of a gang and doing drive-by's and that kind of sorts, unlike in the others I have played. I also like how you have to do weight training and running in order to gain muscle and endurance which help with how strong your punches are and how long you can speed along on a bike. I also like the missions and the character personalities. The list keeps going on and on, but I won't drag on. Overall, I would say the game is quite fun. Expand
  40. May 14, 2012
    A masterpiece. The gameplay has more unique elements than Vice City and the story is hooking from beginning to end. Car chases, bank robberies, debt collections, criminal chase-downs ... all fun scenarios for a GTA fanatic.
  41. Mar 10, 2012
    The Godfather of 3rd person action games of it's time, and sometime after! Huge under every aspect, from size to game-play to variability, plus a story that ties perfectly with all these. It has a fantasy flavor to it (jetpack, green goo, etc), and some role playing elements, like improving some abilities, but they fit just perfect in the game. Above that comes a plethora of mods that expand on the replayability of the game. This game is a must have for any serious gamer! Expand
  42. May 8, 2012
    Gand theft auto san andreas - Ñ
  43. Jan 24, 2013
    Awesome game probably the best in the Grand Theft Auto series. I like the theme of LA in '92 being a gangster, the story is pretty good a little hard to follow though. The characters are great, especially your homies, I thought all the characters were pretty unique. The controls are difficult, as usual in Rockstar games on PC, they could really use an improvement. The gameworld is awesome, spectacular ( GTA 4 didn't even beat this gameworld) so much to explore so much diversity, countryside, LA, San Francisco, Las Vegas and the desert. I could pick this game up today and discover something new. Awesome game but i would recommend the Xbox 360 version for better controls and better graphics and draw distance. Expand
  44. Aug 14, 2012
    A huge success, and a flawless sandbox game. It impressed me of It's outstanding story, addictive gameplay and kick-ass characters. San Andreas It's a special game, that I will remind it for years. But, in this PC version the controls can be problematic. Still, fresh as always. 95 out of 100
  45. Jul 16, 2013
    Easily the best game in the series, and I *love* the GTA series. Except Vice City. Anyway, writing's great, soundtrack's great, the world's great, the graphics are.... good for 2005, gameplay's fun, if you have any interest in open world action games, you owe it to yourself to play this.
  46. Sep 19, 2012
    I think this game is good because it has dirty features and cool stuff to play on this game. the first ever game to hit 3000 people to buy this game I used to have a ps2 and had this game.when I sold my ps2 and my other ps2 games I found out that it came to steam and i happy so I played it and its like playing on the ps2 again.
  47. Jan 1, 2014
    I played GTA: SA and I would certainly say-the second best on my list of favorite games. An interesting main character with whom you spend a pleasant time (really). I think one of the main reasons for the success of the game has just been CJ. And of course, open world. No game previously did not give players the freedom to explore the world. And that's why I like to go back to the game. And although the game is not graphically presents some heights the music and the rest is just DIVINE. The best part is that now the game is available on Android so I'll be able to take me wherever I want!!! Expand
  48. Jan 6, 2014
    Praticamente revolucionou a industria dos games.
  49. Dec 5, 2012
    A whole new decade, a whole new game. GTA San Andreas, introduces new characters, new setting, new story, but the most noticeable change is the role-playing features. You can personalise your character by changing his hairstyle, his clothes, even his weight and looks. One hell of a game.
  50. Dec 15, 2012
    Great game. It's an old classic game that really set the bar of sandbox games. It is how every sandbox game should be, with thousands of opportunities. You can buy houses, take a train, play around with a bike at the playground, claim turfs, take a plane or a helicopter, get fat, gain muscle, get skills in various sort of things. and lots of cheat codes for those who are interested. Graphic wise this was the best when the game was released, but even if you're playing the game today (like I am) It still looks okay when you put your settings right. The storyline is amazing, and you really make a connection with the main character Carl Johnson. The storyline is also well designed geographically, it pretty much shows you the entire map the way they designed it. The modification support is great for this game, there are 2 multiplayer mods that let's you play online, if you like racing, doing stunts or RP. You can also design your own map and make interiors and make scripts on your own if that's what you want. Or maybe you just want to change the skin of the Sultan with a BMW M3? or maybe you're into trucks and want a Mercedes truck? The possibilities are endless in any way, it's just how any sandbox game should be, and how any game should be modification wise.
    The soundtrack is great too, with real life songs from the late 80's to the early 90's, it doesn't matter if you like Hip Hop, Rock or Pop and so on... it's all there! The PC version is not just a cheap port, I should know, I play the game everyday online!
    The vision is great and so is the controls.
    You should turn steering planes with your mouse off, but you can easily do that in the options with no trouble.
    I've never encountered any bugs on the PC version. I've finished the game twice on PC and once on PS2, and I only had some few bugs on the PS2 version.
    I love the theme of LA in 1992 and it's just well done!
  51. Dec 25, 2012
    Really poor port and stagnant story-line, but an awesome sandbox nonetheless. Were it not so buggy much and were the story a bit more appealing, I'd give it an easy 9.
  52. Nov 6, 2013
    Score: 9.5 10

The graphics are outdated, the physics suck, and some missions are super unfair (All we had to do was follow the damn train, CJ!). However, GTA San Andreas is still an amazing game. You have a crazy amount of things to do, from car customization to racing to vigilante/ambulance/firefighting missions. And of course, you can simply kill police, use cheat codes, or explore
    the massive map. The storyline is really really good, as well as the characters, and I actually want to do the missions in order to see what happens next. If you never played San Andreas before, you're missing out on a lot of fun. Expand
  53. Mar 23, 2013
    This is one of the best games i have ever played. The graphics are outstanding (for its date of creation) and i just cant get over the storyline. I can only imagine GTA 5.
  54. Mar 25, 2013
    This game is absolutely legendary just like it's developers at Rockstar Games. It is best played on PC as the controls will be much easier to use than the one's off a console. PC version also allows mods and hours of fun online, I hope Rockstar brings the new GTA V onto PC as soon as possible.
  55. Dec 6, 2013
    GTA san andreas is a hell of an impressive game. The gameplay is fun, with attention to detail and is very immersive, the storyline is emotional, and the missions are fun, the characters are well explained and likable, and of course, cheats. The downsides are the awful windows 7 compatibility and racial slurs, as well as the inability to customise your vehicles and the speed on bicycles going up hills. Still, this game is fantastic, and you should give it a shot. Expand
  56. Apr 14, 2013
    Este juego capaz no sea mejor que su antecesor Grand Theft Auto Vice City (por lo menos para mi), pero posee mas libertad que los juegos anteriores, una buena historia (aunque tiene bastantes misiones innecesarias) y los personajes tienen un excelente voice acting. Los gráficos para la época no eran tal vez la gran cosa, pero la gran cantidad de contenido que tiene este juego es impresionante, lo que cuesta de tiempo completarlo al 100% es bastante, aunque el sonido no esta tan bien desarrollado que digamos, los disparos parecen pedos por alguna razón, pero no importa, el juego lo recomiendo bastante y se divertirán mucho con esta entrega. Expand
  57. Apr 14, 2013
    There are so few cons win this game, it's hard to complain. There are some parts that are unclear as to how you complete them and it's difficult to play on a laptop. The only major downer is, once you've completed it, it gets boring. But I thoroughly enjoyed it.
  58. Apr 26, 2013
    the game is awesome and instant classic. i feel like control scheme is sometimes clunky but it was on consoles and pc. the story is great cj is a boss. this reminds of failing of western civilization
  59. May 14, 2013
    San Andreas is one of Rockstar's best games! An awesome sandbox game with a huge world to explore. The gameplay is amazing. The customization, the cars and vehicles you can find and the storyline are together brilliant! It is simply the perfect crime game. The only cons about the game are the bugs and glitches. 9/10!
  60. Jun 26, 2013
    Este es un gran juego,con unos graficos buenos,buena trama y historia,y un gran juego que se merece un 10, un juego inolvidable.y para mi es uno de los mejores juegos y el mejor juego de la saga GRAND THEFT AUTO.
  61. Sep 21, 2013
    One of THE BEST GAME I ever played.
    In this game we can do almost EVERYTHING.
    The sound IS AWESOME
    CJ is memorable character
    Best game in GTA series
  62. Aug 5, 2013
    Liked it better than GTA IV, it's not quite a ten, but it's a bit more than a nine. Really fun, recommended to anybody who hasn't (or has) played it before.
  63. Jun 24, 2013
    A really awesome single player experience. For me the thing that rocks is it's MULTIPLAYER. It's so awesome to shoot people or drive-by them. Even the fun servers with the flying, über-boosted cars or the realistic RP servers. I really recommend to play this game. And after you have played the whipped cream, the single player you should taste the chocolate cake under it.
  64. Aug 4, 2013
    Ogromna mapa, fenomenalni predjeli, odlična priča, prezanimljivo i minimalno monotono, revolucija, otvoreni svijet......................................
  65. Jul 15, 2013
    This game left in me for most of my memories of games played. I am grateful to Rockstar's such a great game console 3 is released.
    The missions are imaginative and enjoyable, and there is no greater experience in bicycle racing down the streets of Los Santos. The game is a lot of vehicles, characters. The side missions fun time with a weary day. It is no coincidence that several times I
    played through this game.
    The only negative thing I can bring up the helicopter, or even 1-2 vehicle control.
  66. Aug 3, 2013
    the game is great the graphics are good. the gameplay is fun, the sound is good and also with mods its even funner the story is fun. it's fun play it please if you can't afford it oh well
  67. Aug 11, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. You can download grand theft auto here: http://adf.ly/ToYFg
    is a very good game, for my opinion.
    If you want to download, enter at the link and play the game.
  68. Sep 14, 2013
    This game is amazing! The gameplay is great and so is the story. It has fun optional minigames like paramedic and firefighter missions and the car handling is excellent. This game is an absolute must buy for anyone who likes any GTA game.
  69. Sep 24, 2013
    The first game I played seriously.
    And also my favorite.
    There are so many positives that the game has, if I quoting all spend a good time, but I will mention a few:
    * Great soundtrack
    * Great dubbing
    * Great graphics for the time (even more for being open-world)
    * Funny
    * Great story
    The only downside in my opinion would be some bugs, but it never disturb my gameplay.
  70. Dec 15, 2013
    this game is tons of fun the only flaw i can think of is the character models. other than that, it is a great game that i recommend to anyone who likes free roming
  71. Dec 17, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. One of the greatest video games ever created in first decade of the 21st century. Its originality and creativity makes it stand out from the rest of the Grand Theft Auto series and the open-world gaming genre. The gameplay is endlessly fun, there is tons of missions spanning across a 3 beautifully designed cities and an entire state. The controls are easy to use, there are very few bugs and glitches to worry about so you can enjoy this game without hesitation. Expand
  72. Jan 13, 2014
    It doesn't get any better than this. THE BEST GTA game EVER! Classic graphics, low data usage, and extremely fun gameplay. The only GTA game where the way you play changes the way you look. Amazingly fun story and gameplay and now for a pretty cheap price. If you're looking for a really fun time then you MUST GET THIS GAME!
  73. Dec 26, 2013
    Another fun game from Rockstar. Unlike its predecessors, GTA: SA has new features and a larger map. You can exercise and date girls. This game includes 3 different cities with different things. This game is worth buying, and it is one of the greatest games of all time.
  74. Jan 3, 2014
    One of the best games of the time
    It doesn't have the latest graphics and physics but it has something better gameplay and story
    One of my childhood games (i was about 6-7 when i played it now i'm 14 and one of the best
  75. Jan 21, 2014
    GTA San Andreas is, in my opinion, one of the best games ever made and even seeing the game cover brings back so many wonderful memories of playing this masterpiece.
    This game has an interesting storyline packed with nice voice acting and humour. Trying to help CJ achieve the greatness is very challenging.
    The reasons why GTA San Andreas is so highly rated are it's huge map,
    never-gets-old game play and fantastic soundtrack. The missions are always new, fresh and non repetitious, that's why it has a great replay value.
    I spent countless hours playing this game (I still play it a lot) and I must say it never gets old!
  76. Apr 4, 2014
    yes the graphics need alot of work but i kinda like it . expects no good strippers in the game . play Gta 4 instead peace
    Grade B+
    ......................................................................
  77. Jul 1, 2012

ROCKSTAR ROCKS

1. Kudos to Rockstar for actually including gamepad support for the PC!!
  2. It will surely take up hundreds of hours to even the most casual of gamers.
  3. It is the perfect crime game.