5.6

1. Feb 25, 2011
    One of the most funny indie games I ever played on Steam. Simple Party RPG with nice ideas. A bit like Vandal Hearts, Kings Bounty or Fire Emblem but with focus of humor and story. Glad to see they work on Grotesque Tactics 2 with cool graphics.
  2. Mar 17, 2011
    Much underrated!
    At first glance the game seems not as polished as other games, but I have to admit that it is very addictive.
    There are very few games which I have finished, but this one has a great mix of humour and playability which kept me playing to the end.
    If you do not expect a realtime 1st person RPG you will have a good time for about 10-20 hours.
  3. Jul 22, 2012
    Einer der geilsten Spiele die ich je gespielt hab ! *__*
  4. Nov 28, 2010
    You like RPGs and also a bit "Kings Bounty"-like Strategy Combat? You like humor in the style of Monkey Island, Deathspank, Penny Arcade , Plants vs Zombies or Bard's Tale? Then this Indie RPG is perfect for you! You are the most unlucky guy in the world: An Emo! In your Company there are crazy characters like the extreme Holy "Duke Nukem Ultima Parody" Avatar, jealous virgins, and a perverted goblin thief!

This game is not made for the hardcore tactic Pro gamer (recommended: try the hard difficult), but for all RPG loving fans, Ex-WoW gamers (like me
    ;)) and yes... also for women! It's very easy to learn and after you played a few hours it will become more complex, because you get more and more party members each with unique skills.

Game length: around 15 hours. That's ok for this price and I hope there will be a sequel.
  5. Sep 11, 2013
    Great Cheap game i love the art style And have always been a huge fan of tactical games It show's Humor that more RPG need to have. Frankly this is one of the best strategic games i have played.

1. Jan 5, 2011
    There is the seed of an interesting, enjoyable, funny, and simple SRPG in Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes, but it's buried in fertilizer.
  2. All in all, Grotesque Tactics is a shoddy low-budget game.
  3. A fresh and funny indie game. A real little gem, though not without flaws, but with lots of virtues missing from most blockbuster titles: charm, comedy and imagination- for a low price.