Guild Wars Nightfall PC

• Publisher: NCSOFT
  • Release Date: Oct 26, 2006
8.5

May 27, 2007
    No where near as good as the previous games. I could only play the campaign through once with getting bored and leaving the rest of my characters half way through. Its basically do this mission, run here, do this mission, run there.
  2. Benjy
    Nov 30, 2006
    I like some of the new features but for me all this should have been added in the factions release. This is to little to late as though I enjoyed guildwars when first released its now becomming far to familiar. I'm giving it a 5 as it does not require the previous games and that there is no sub to pay. Anet needs to take the franchice a new direction like into the future.
  3. Mar 5, 2014
    Nice like Prophecies and Factions. Introducing heroes. New continent Elona. pve not as good as previous ones. Final fights against Khilbron, Shiro and Abbadon.

Game play : 6/10, Graphics : 6,5/10, Back Ground : 7/10, lifetime : 6/10, sound : 7/10, community : 6/10, world : 6/10

1. as adventures go Nightfall feels much more open than previous Guild Wars modules. While many of the quests had been tied to tightly linear the maps, the missions of Nightfall are far more open-ended.
  2. The new Dervish and Paragon professions add a lot of flavor to both role playing and PvP. Yet, the game's story takes a long while to pick up, and some design issues from previous games still exist.
    Story aside, the campaign shines. The pacing's on par with Factions in terms of how quickly you gain levels (not that those matter much in Guild Wars anyway), and the game's 20 missions present lots of replay incentive thanks to a tiered reward system.