7.9

1. PaoloP.
    Sep 23, 2007
    When considering games set in the wild west my imagination soars at the possibilities. After having played Gun, it crashes and burns. Entirely too linear, graphically unappealing, forgettable characters, and frankly, a very lame story. The Quick and the Dead would have made a better adaptation.
  2. JeremyC.
    Mar 18, 2007
    I beat this game from start to finish in 8 hours and it wasn't hard to do that at all (ie: I wasn't rushing or "powergaming" in the least bit). Everything about the game is perfect, except for the 8 hour length that makes you feel extremely aggravated once you beat it after 8 hours. Why bother installing GUN when you will have 8 hours of a great time and then after that it will I beat this game from start to finish in 8 hours and it wasn't hard to do that at all (ie: I wasn't rushing or "powergaming" in the least bit). Everything about the game is perfect, except for the 8 hour length that makes you feel extremely aggravated once you beat it after 8 hours. Why bother installing GUN when you will have 8 hours of a great time and then after that it will forever be collecting dust as a dead game on your shelf that you never touch again for the rest of your life? Not playing this game saves you the aggravation of experiencing a lot of fun in a game that should literally have been 10x longer than what it is. And very soon ends up leaving you feeling empty and frustrated because you want more, but you are stuck with the sad reality that it's over forever on the first day you installed it and there never will be more than that to the game GUN. Expand
  3. AndyW.
    Oct 20, 2006
    This game is very bland and feels old it really isn't worth the money and its a shame as the game idea itself is good its just horrible to play and if you like this sort of look from behind ur character game play the GTA games.
  4. MikaM.
    Oct 15, 2006
    Gun features the ideas, and the gameplay that we'd all love to see, but, fails to follow up. A map editor, or an SDK to make mods would be a great addition, but, the game just doesn't deliver what it could have.

1. The scope of the environments are vast, but empty in this free-roam open ended adventure. The game manages to capture the essence of loneliness that was an unwelcome but constant companion to many a traveler in those days.
  2. Average at best. The great voice acting and the solid graphics are just not enough to keep the game afloat. Somewhat shoddy controls and the lack of depth just drag this title down too much.
  3. It's too bad that Gun is so short because I could have easily devoted more time to playing such a refreshing title.