Gunpoint is a stealth puzzle game that lets you rewire its levels to trick people.
You're a freelance spy, infiltrating high security buildings with subterfuge, face-punching, and an unusual type of electronic sabotage. You can cross-link things like light switches and doors so that the guards unwittingly take out their own security systems, their colleagues, and even themselves. It's pretty funny.… Expand
Jun 22, 2013Gunpoint is an amazing newcomer on the gaming market:
- I like the fact that the game is using this special, unique comic/pixelated style.
- You really need to use your brain in order to complete the level, so it's not a game for a person who wants to rush through a game.
- The controls are nice.
- The difficulty and the strength/damage of the enemies is balanced.
- The upgradeable abilities are useful!
- The gameplay in general is wonderful.
I definitely recommend you to buy this game if you're looking for a real challenge!… Expand
Jul 7, 2013Good game for 10$.Lots of options, play styles that can be applied. It have solid mechanics, humor. Unfortunately it have some problems too.
1) It's too short. Steam workshop would be good way to share levels from build in editor.
2) In conversations between missions you have choice what do you want to say. And it's really funny to give really sarcastic comment but it looks like that doesn't change anything. I hoped for some kind NPC reaction.
3) If you want to beat the game without trying to kill guards in fancy way you will have quite simplistic game. I beat it 2 times and game lacks new mechanics, enemy type, mission types and so on. Each mission looks the same and only 3 types of enemies with patrols set from one door to another or without patrol route is not all that much...
All in all Gunpoint is very good game. There is demo available on official site and on steam. Europeans can buy it from official site for 10$ instead of 10€ on steam and steel get the steam key.… Expand
- By user score