9.2

1. Jan 31, 2017
    Half Life 2 la continuación de aquel legendario FPS creado por Valve es todo lo que se podría creer de el, un juego que evoluciona todo lo que hay que evolucionar, gráficos, música, historia, armas, IA, terror, acción, todo. Un juego espectacular que fue expandido con 3 entregas posteriores, mientras después de mas de 13 años aun esperamos Half Life 3. Perfecto
  2. Feb 12, 2017
    This game really started PC Gaming for me. It will always hold a special place in my heart for doing that for me. I could play this game over and over and i not get sick of it. So yes i definitely recommend this game. Except if you are my brother, he hates every game that i like.

Sometimes a game is just so bad, i have to go back playing this one to clear it out of my head...
  3. Mar 12, 2017
    The best game i have ever played. Smart level-design, great variety between scary, action and story parts. It's looking for and even competitor. My All time favorite! A Masterpiece in all means.
  4. Mar 15, 2017
    If Half Life was a game of ten, this Half Life 2 also. Riza the curl and now presents some schemes to play with the physical is everything.
    A story even more immersed and an amazing graphic level for the time.
  5. Mar 20, 2017
    This is fps at its best! It doesn't get much better then this and this game is likely to be the best fps game you'll ever play and see! Full of amazing maps, amazing guns, amazing story, amazing gameplay, amazing sound, and virtually mind blown ending, game has 10/10 across the board and is the pinnacle of fps story at its height!
  6. Mar 23, 2017
    Half-Life 2 has always been one of the best games of all time and for many good reasons: a masterpiece of storytelling that feels so immersive to be in, Alyx Vance being one of the best AI for her time and a wonderful secondary character that only Ellie from The Last of Us rivals currently, the physics engine revolutionizing future games and defined Valve's prowess at gaming tech andHalf-Life 2 has always been one of the best games of all time and for many good reasons: a masterpiece of storytelling that feels so immersive to be in, Alyx Vance being one of the best AI for her time and a wonderful secondary character that only Ellie from The Last of Us rivals currently, the physics engine revolutionizing future games and defined Valve's prowess at gaming tech and world-building unmatched by no other game that handle puzzle and pacing perfectly. With Episode 1 and 2, it was like a whole other sequel that further rewarded the gaming world with a diamond that shined. Even if the cliffhanger and Half-Life 3 memes run rampant with Valve refusing to say anything, the game just annihilated all in its path for what it accomplished. Expand
  7. Mar 29, 2017
    Half Life 2 is the perfect sequel to Half Life. A good story and nice graphics for it's time truly make it a classic. However, the gameplay gets repetitive, with puzzles coming constantly at you and the gunplay being like any other FPS, in which you are mostry a bullet sponge. All in all, a good game.
  8. Mar 30, 2017
    Seems that this game does not have a half life because its still one of the best pc games ever created, and with every bad game being released it just makes this game better
    i love the story
    i worship the physics
    im married to the game play
    this game is just great in all aspects except graphics which was pretty good for the time it was released
  9. Apr 10, 2017
    It's crazy to think that this is the standard we had back in 2004, and now the majority of games being released to day are broken messes filled with DLC that should have come as standard. I wish we could go back to the days when developers had a passion for the games they were making and the fans who bought them.
  10. Apr 16, 2017
    This game is like a well-oiled machine, it works. I played many FPS games and none of them felt this well crafted.

What I loved: You can shot zombies with huge circular saw blades, "pick up the can"
    What I hated: dunno
  11. Jun 3, 2017
    EPIC sequel. nuff said. But...WHERE IS MY, OUR, THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE? 33333?...VALVE, plz. YOU ARE TEARING ME APART VALVE! Give us Half-Life 3, or Episode 3,4,5,6 Whatever else. Which is you guys should offer to us. NOW.

By the way, I love Half-Life series. FOREVER!
  12. Jul 1, 2017
    이 게임은 내가 함부로 말하거나 평가할수없는 최고의 게임이다. fps의 시작을 알리는 둠이 있었지만 더욱 발전한 기술 그리고 스토리 전개등은 나의 마음엔 꼭 맞는 게임이였다. 지금 모션과 비교해도 전혀 손색없는 모션과 그 때당시엔 엄청난 그래픽 정말 충격적이었다.
  13. Jul 11, 2017
    This game is definitely the best single-player FPS I've ever played. For a game that came out in 2004 the graphics are still AMAZING. I find it so incredible how the Source engine's graphics have seemt to rarely age. The gameplay and missions are terrific. From scaling roofs to making your way through the sand in a jeep, this games missions are great and keep you wanting more. My oneThis game is definitely the best single-player FPS I've ever played. For a game that came out in 2004 the graphics are still AMAZING. I find it so incredible how the Source engine's graphics have seemt to rarely age. The gameplay and missions are terrific. From scaling roofs to making your way through the sand in a jeep, this games missions are great and keep you wanting more. My one downside for this game is the ending, the cliff-hanger ending, although Valve has released Episode One and Two. So I guess it's not a cliff-hanger in a way. But still, a great, must play game for anyone looking for a great FPS story game. Expand
  14. Jul 30, 2017
    I think that this is truly a unique game and I would recommend that if you are a fan of this type of genre then I think you should give this game a try.
  15. Jul 31, 2017
    My favorite game of all time. The graphics are absolutely amazing especially for its age. The story of how you have to save the world from the fist of the combine and Dr.Breen is amazing. It's really a shame that they don"t make games like this anymore :(.It has a special place in my heart.Its just amazing the game play, the AI and stuff like that.
    And it's also a shame that they never
    And it's also a shame that they never made HL2 or HL2 Ep3 .
  16. Dec 20, 2017
    Best game of all time. Came out over a decade ago and still beats any other game being released today. The atmosphere is palpable. The story is subtle but brilliant. Immersive realism doesn't even begin to cover it.

It just exudes quality all the way through. It will take a while for anything to get better than this.
  17. Aug 16, 2017
    No other game gives such a rich atmosphere or better combines exciting performances with an exalted story. This is much more than science fiction: "The adventure has compelling characters with great emotional depth and exciting cinematic sets that provide an amazing spectacle. A video game that divided the game industry on before and after.
  18. Sep 6, 2017
    Played this in 2017 cause i wanted to play other valve games. The story is just amazing and interesting but a bit short. finished it in 13 hrs. i played also episode one and episode two and they are like hl2 base.
  19. Sep 13, 2017
    Farewell, Mister Freeman. Farewell.
    Since Half-Life 3 isn't happening, I thought I would give my opinion about this game.
    The is one of the (if not the) best games ever made! The story is amazing, the weapons are amazing, everything is amazing!
    Thanks to Half-Life 2, Steam was made and a lot of amazing games were made. TF2, CS: GO, Portal.
    Thank you, VALVe, for making this.
  20. Oct 13, 2017
    Even though I played it 10 years too late it's still easy to see why it is one of the greatest PC games of all time. Amazing graphics and physics for its time and it's gameplay is faultlessly designed.
  21. Oct 31, 2017
    The game is absolutely amazing in all aspects. Really good story and gameplay. Enjoyable and fun.
    True FPS CLASSIC. Big impact in the video game industry 9/'10 *
  22. Nov 15, 2017
    What can I say. One of the best games of all time. This game has a soul. You can feel that there is clear idea behind every stage of the game and a clear artistic vision. It keeps on giving and giving from the first opening scen to the credits. Technically, visually, and mechanics is spot on. You need to experience this game atleast once in your life.
  23. Nov 16, 2017
    What I can tell about this excellent game? I've revisited this world after many years again. And I can tell that I've played many games since I was a teenager, but Half Life 2 is just a very immersive game for me which drove me deep into the post-apocalyptic world once again with no disappointment.
    The game has it's unique story with very cool and interesting characters. It has great character Alex, which is one of the best female characters in gaming in my personal view. The graphics is still impressive and there is no cheap feeling as with many other games, even modern ones. Of course game has great overall design and believable world which expanded just perfectly from the first Half Life. It has very good combination of story scenes and shooting/action scenes which is hard to do for many developers of the games.
    There is a pretty standard arsenal of weapons but also few unique ones. Such as famous crowbar and a gravity gun, which is very fun. Game has it's physics based puzzles and maps where you can beat the enemies with no actual weapons which is very cool. There are vehicle and vessel which can be used in the game and it's a bonus to the great experience.
    After replaying it of course I've seen more and more things that should've been improved or made better even at the time of release. For example every area in the game has it's limits where you can go, do or see. I also wish there where more puzzles or more interesting areas to visit, but the game quite short in length. Overall it's all very far from ruining the total greatness of the game, in my opinion. One thing to mention though I wish the game was actually finished after next Half Life 2 Episodes, but unfortunately what we have in 2017 is a script from the writer and tones of half life 3 memes, which is pity.
    Excellent game, though.
  24. Nov 23, 2017
    The Best Game in terms of physics,This game is all about physics and its been around 14 years this game leaves me an experience that i cant ever forget in my gaming history.Half life 2 is breakthrough for fps of this generation.
  25. Nov 30, 2017
    I have found this one overrated. I know I have played it more than 10 years after the release date, but I still enjoy FPS classics such as Unreal, Duke Nukem 3D, whereas Half-Life 2 was a "not bad" experience at best. I don't get why the story is found so spectacular, which in my opinion is not. Yes, the graphics are good, gravity gun is interesting but the game gave me the feeling ofI have found this one overrated. I know I have played it more than 10 years after the release date, but I still enjoy FPS classics such as Unreal, Duke Nukem 3D, whereas Half-Life 2 was a "not bad" experience at best. I don't get why the story is found so spectacular, which in my opinion is not. Yes, the graphics are good, gravity gun is interesting but the game gave me the feeling of "hey, now we are using the gravity in our games and this is very innovative. so you should appreciate it as a classic". No... Half-Life 2 is not the best game ever made, it is not even a classic. It is, however, a fairly good game with good sound and atmosphere, average story and shooting physics and some spectacular graphics for its time. There are some chapters that are too long, such as the ones where you use an airboat, in which the game feels more like a tech demo where the devs are trying to impress. And the worst thing about the game, a huge minus, is that Half-Life 2 will likely give you nausea. In some chapters I felt sick and my face went pale. I have been playing shooters forever, never have I suffered a nausea in a game, which I believe indicates some serious design mistakes. Expand
  26. Dec 21, 2017
    There aren't even words to describe this masterpiece of a game. This is Valve's best game in my opinion. HL2 is above Portal 2 in my list of favorite games, which means a lot. Story is great, levels are well made and clever and each character has its own charisma that makes the game great.
    If the only reason not to play this game is because it's so old (2004 is a long time ago), don't be bothered because the graphics are stunning.

So 10/10 for sure, best game ever in my opinion.
  27. Jan 15, 2018
    Great game with an amazing storytelling. Most first person shooters have very weak plots but this one is simply amazing. VU Games took the time to listen to their customers and it shows in the game. I just wish all gaming companies operated like this. Sadly many indie game companies are horrible at applying feedback. Great work of art. A must play game.
  28. Jan 18, 2018
    В свое время физика игры и гравипушка поражали воображение. Игра и в наше время, все еще способна заткнуть и нынешние современные шутеры, не смотря на возраст. Геймплей и дизайн не стареют.
  29. Jul 22, 2011
    Words cannot even DESCRIBE, How brilliant and well made this game is. Considerably the best FPS series i've played in my life. Brilliant Game play, Awesome voice acting, A Terrific Story. Trust me. When you buy this game, Your gaming Life will be complete.
  30. Mar 30, 2011
    This game has the perfect combination of fast fun action and shooting and deep and involving plot.

It is a great game to pick up for a while or spend half--your-life on it.

Great "acting", great story, great characters, great gameplay, great weapons, great boses, great enviroments. Every aspect of the game has seen a lot of love and atention.

And the bottom line is that is just plain FUN.
  31. Sep 10, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This one of my all time game favorites. Started many years ago with Half-Life, which was one of my first games. The game was the kick-off for the Source Engine, that would be used for many other great games. The game provides a new storyline for the Half-Life-series and a total new environment. For the first time wondering around in the outside world (Eastern-Europe?) experiencing the consequences of the events that happened in the Black Mesa laboratories.

The first game ended with the mysterious Gman and this game starts with him, dropping Gordon Freeman off in City 17. Directly meeting the Combine confronts you with the earlier mentioned consequences. The Combine conquered the world after the aliens landed first via the events of the first game. As a survivor of the "Black Mesa-incident" your trying to find out whats going on and what needs to be done. Overall the game has different great atmospheres. The developers used the look of Eastern European buildings from the Cold War as a decor in urban maps, but also has many other rural scenes. (9.0)
  32. Jul 12, 2011
    This is one of the best linear FPS games I have ever had the pleasure of playing. The linear style leaves very little room to get lost, which is something that turns me off of a game immediately, and gets you through the story in a timely manner while still leaving small areas that can be explored at the player's leisure. While the characters may not be especially deep, the voice acting isThis is one of the best linear FPS games I have ever had the pleasure of playing. The linear style leaves very little room to get lost, which is something that turns me off of a game immediately, and gets you through the story in a timely manner while still leaving small areas that can be explored at the player's leisure. While the characters may not be especially deep, the voice acting is spot-on and is one of the better examples of good voice acting in the gaming world. If you didn't play through Half-Life, which I strongly suggest you do, you may not understand a few plot points. However, not playing Half-Life does not ruin the experience of playing Half-Life 2. This is a solid game that can be played over and over again and is a prime example of what good games should look like. Expand
  33. Aug 19, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. An amazingly well built sequel for the groundbreaking Half Life, I was very excited and was disappointed that Half Life 2 didn't meet my expectations...... IT COMPLETELY SURPASSED THEM IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. Valve has made a complete masterpiece with this game. The enemy AI, while not as amazing as Half Life's, is still top notch. The game is very realistic. I was thrown headfirst into this world and I must say that I was completely immersed in it. The graphics are extremely good and the level design is still amazing. The water effects blew me away! The characters have very good lip syncing and extremely life like emotions with great voice acting. Every location, from the urban City 17, to the extremely creepy Ravenholm are designed very well. I think that many might say that Valve spent a long time on it and will complain but I will just say how I think all that time making it shows. If I could make it so, i would give this an 11. Expand
  34. Jul 31, 2011
    An enjoyable experience albeit the linear model. The story is vague and hard to understand without playing the first game but the level-design is action-packed and offers great outcomes when paired with the Gravity Gun.
  35. Dec 5, 2011
    This is the best game of all time. The shooting feels amazing with the huge variety of weapons. This is FPS perfection; well almost. A few very minor gripes include long loading screens, which are quite frequent, and an annoying level in Ravenholm. The level's spiral layout makes it easy to fall off numerous things numerous times, but even this level mixes up the gameplay with a bit ofThis is the best game of all time. The shooting feels amazing with the huge variety of weapons. This is FPS perfection; well almost. A few very minor gripes include long loading screens, which are quite frequent, and an annoying level in Ravenholm. The level's spiral layout makes it easy to fall off numerous things numerous times, but even this level mixes up the gameplay with a bit of horror. This doesn't matter all that much as the game's story and characters are the best I've ever had the fortune to play with. Every character is developed well (even the headcrab Lamarr), and by the end I was genuinely sad when the credits rolled. Each level feels amazing; you get a real sense of being the underdogs in the war against the Combine. This is a must buy, if you don't have the bloody game already. And if you don't like this game, please staple your nipples to the piston of a speeding train. Thank you. Expand
  36. Jun 19, 2011
    I don't give 10 out of 10 lightly. This game deserves it and more. The most impressive thing about it is how it weaves gameplay and story seamlessly. The atmosphere is incredible and the graphics are effective even years later. The controls work perfectly and I cannot honestly remember a single bug that occurred in any of my playthroughs. The episodes that came after only increased howI don't give 10 out of 10 lightly. This game deserves it and more. The most impressive thing about it is how it weaves gameplay and story seamlessly. The atmosphere is incredible and the graphics are effective even years later. The controls work perfectly and I cannot honestly remember a single bug that occurred in any of my playthroughs. The episodes that came after only increased how awesome Half Life 2 is. If you haven't played this game, for the love of all that is good and holy play it as soon as you can! Expand
  37. Jul 3, 2011
    Brilliant game. The most innovative FPS in recent times. It's hard to believe that it's 7 years old now, because even by today's standards it's fantastic - truly ahead of it's time!
  38. Jul 4, 2011
    Half Life 2 arose from the imagination-less wasteland that other shooters tend to came out of. HL2 is how a game should be made. Not many games have this unusual balance of realism with the fiction of most games but this game does it well. You are placed in an Eastern European locale, not very common with games, filled with powerful imagery of propaganda, graffiti, and the feel of anHalf Life 2 arose from the imagination-less wasteland that other shooters tend to came out of. HL2 is how a game should be made. Not many games have this unusual balance of realism with the fiction of most games but this game does it well. You are placed in an Eastern European locale, not very common with games, filled with powerful imagery of propaganda, graffiti, and the feel of an Orwellian fascist state. The characters are also good and a nice change from the uncanny valley-esqe companions of other games. They look and emote like real people and all have their fair share of important and serious lines with some lighter toned comical lines, however they don't show up much. Even the poor unlucky civilian bastards are kind of interesting and you actually feel a bit sad when they die, of course you also feel angry when they can't navigate through a simple hallway. The friendly and enemy AI are both impressive but in combat, they sometimes have their moments. The music is great with its balance of atmospheric dark rhythms and upbeat techno songs. And, get this, it actually has a story! The game sometimes feels dragged on at times ( aka Highway 17 and the gunships ), but the areas with ammo and health do appear in almost every level. Great replayability. Expand
  39. Jan 19, 2013
    This is the best game i've ever played , it is the perfect style of game , no doubt of it.
    The storyline is amazing (pretty much in all hl games) , this is a 10 no doubt of it , if there was an 11 I'll put it, best game , deal with it.
  40. Nov 11, 2010
    This game is awesome. it is one of the best FPS's of all time. with an amazing storyline, fun weapons, and the source engine, this game will hook you from the first chapter. i highly recomend this to any gamer.
  41. Aug 28, 2011
    Classic. The first Half-Life was one hell of a journey, but this is even more awesome and worth all the money I spent on a new computer when it was released. The design, graphics and storyline is epic. When I played HL2, I remember it gave me a feeling of being in a strange lucid dream that seems real. What a masterpiece of art. I consider Half-Life 2 to be the greatest game of all timeClassic. The first Half-Life was one hell of a journey, but this is even more awesome and worth all the money I spent on a new computer when it was released. The design, graphics and storyline is epic. When I played HL2, I remember it gave me a feeling of being in a strange lucid dream that seems real. What a masterpiece of art. I consider Half-Life 2 to be the greatest game of all time (shared with the SNES title; Zelda: A Link to the Past), both personally and objectively. Expand
  42. Aug 10, 2011
    Problobly one of the best first shooter game i've ever bought it has great gameplay and extreame graphics! From ecaping from city 17 on a air boat, or destroying the citaidel. It is the one of the best game to hit the earths atmosphere!!!
  43. Aug 24, 2011
    this game has an amazing story, amazing atmosphere, amazing gameplay and this is also responsible for some of the greatest machinima videos. overall this is an amazing experience you cannot miss
  44. Nov 27, 2011
    I first purchased the horrible EA port of The Orange Box for PS3 in 2008, mainly because of TF2. I had never read any so-called "hype" about this game before I played it, and it blew my mind. Sure, the graphics were four years old and the loading times showed no mercy, but the story and the variation of Half-Life is its beauty. It isn't just a game, it is a masterpiece. I played it andI first purchased the horrible EA port of The Orange Box for PS3 in 2008, mainly because of TF2. I had never read any so-called "hype" about this game before I played it, and it blew my mind. Sure, the graphics were four years old and the loading times showed no mercy, but the story and the variation of Half-Life is its beauty. It isn't just a game, it is a masterpiece. I played it and both the episodes several times, each time longing for more. It is the most perfect game I have ever played - I recently played MW3 at a friends house, and got bored after an hour, I kid you not. Half-Life 2 is the most original game I have ever played, it deserves its rating. How MW3 got its high rating I'll never understand; it's basically the same game as MW2. People need to look away from just having the best graphics, they have to start looking at storytelling and innovation. This game has soul. People says I had my opinion BEFORE I started playing this game, guess what, I hadn't read any reviews, I had barely heard about it. Trust me, turn on subtitles and pay attention to the dialogue of this game, and you will fall in love with it. Expand
  45. Dec 1, 2011
    Took me a few years to get a "wake up call" and to properly get into this game. When HL2 first came out I wasn't so keen on it. Now that having played through it again, as well as both of the episodes, I really came to appreciate how decent the game is, even compared to the games coming out nowadays. HL2 is not just an FPS game. It might seem like so at first, but there is a whole newTook me a few years to get a "wake up call" and to properly get into this game. When HL2 first came out I wasn't so keen on it. Now that having played through it again, as well as both of the episodes, I really came to appreciate how decent the game is, even compared to the games coming out nowadays. HL2 is not just an FPS game. It might seem like so at first, but there is a whole new level of depth to the gaming experience when it comes to this game. HL2 puts the player in all sorts of varying environments and against all sorts of enemies, each time changing the situation, so that you're never bored. The game is very dynamic. It keeps you surprised, changing the challenge all the time. On top of that it is very rewarding, as games should be. If you spend some time to explore for example, you find good items. The weapons are very enjoyable to use in combat, and some are even pretty unique. The Gravity Gun for example is very diverse in its applications and can be easily used for most of the combat situations in the game. The rocket launcher gives a whole new meaning to the term "homing" as you navigate the missile at your enemies with a laser sight. Every weapon is fantastic, whether it's an awesome sniper crossbow, or bugbait used to attract antlion creatures to attack the enemy. The storyline continues from the first game, except takes place a few years after. Gordon Freeman (the playable character) now finds himself in a dystopic society, where alien civilisation by the name of Combine is ruling over the humans on Earth. The story of HL2 manages to show tyranny and oppression really well. The story still leaves some loose ends, which opened up an opportunity for the sequels. Half Life 2 is generally an all round great game with no outstanding flaws whatsoever (although I felt that earlier parts of the game weren't as good as the latter parts). Great story, fun gameplay, beautiful visuals, nice soundtrack, and very lifelike NPCs (they act just like real people!). Expand
  46. Dec 14, 2011
    I don't give out many 9's to my games, but Half-Life 2 is more than deserving of it. Right from the start, the game had me hooked, and this is despite the fact that I had never played the original Half-Life before. Valve manages to deliver the perfect blend of story-telling, action, and puzzles in a way that keeps you immersed and interested from start to finish. Even when you're sittingI don't give out many 9's to my games, but Half-Life 2 is more than deserving of it. Right from the start, the game had me hooked, and this is despite the fact that I had never played the original Half-Life before. Valve manages to deliver the perfect blend of story-telling, action, and puzzles in a way that keeps you immersed and interested from start to finish. Even when you're sitting through a bit of dialogue, you're intently listening to the trade of words, eager to learn about the state of your world and what must be done for the betterment of mankind. The voice acting is incredible, the shooting mechanics work well, and the story is phenomenally written. I find myself returning to City 17 regularly, despite the linear gameplay. The only reason I'm hesitant to give this one a 10 is--well--it's not perfect. I mean, it's all there: the voice work, the story, the environments, the immersion. Every little bit of it is absolutely incredible, and yet, I refuse to give it a 10. Maybe it's because I'm a little skeptical to the idea of a "perfect game", or maybe it's got a shortcoming that I've overlooked... In order for it to be perfect it has to have it all, and that includes replay value. The unfortunate thing with such a story-driven game is that once you've played it, you already know what happens, so there isn't much reason to pop the disk in again. Nonetheless though, this will always be one of my favorite games of all time, and if you haven't yet given it a try, I highly suggest that you do. You won't be disappointed. Expand
  47. Dec 21, 2011
    Like its epic predecessor Half Life 1, this is pretty much the same thing but much better. Great characters, excellent story, and more importantly; the way the story is told is superb. Almost 10 / 10.
  48. Jan 5, 2012
    An interesting game, without a doubt. Deserves the title of the best. Once I was very impressed. Graphics, in particular texture, at a height! Surroundings, something between the soviet and european - looks great, for this genre. Acceptable quality model Russian cars are also made to treat with respect to the developers. But the main thing, that creates the environment of the game, it'sAn interesting game, without a doubt. Deserves the title of the best. Once I was very impressed. Graphics, in particular texture, at a height! Surroundings, something between the soviet and european - looks great, for this genre. Acceptable quality model Russian cars are also made to treat with respect to the developers. But the main thing, that creates the environment of the game, it's the music! These beautiful song good convey the mood of the game and add drive. If it were not for the music, the game probably wouldn't have liked it all, as it is now. And here are the episodes disappointed - a feeling that began the pursuit of money, this is not a good result. We Hope, Valve senses and start again make good games, and not the "grey "content for the money. Expand
  49. Sep 19, 2013
    La excelencia hecha juego.Una magistral sensacion de accion y drama que cautivan al jugador desde el principio.Graficamente sublime.Un viaje no lineal donde el jugador resuelve por sus propias deducciones los puzles.Sonido y banda sonora notables.
  50. Apr 6, 2011
    Anybody who doesn't like this game can go die in a hole. This game is the most-beautifully constructed game ever created, and I have played quite a few beautifully constructed games. The atmosphere is amazing the graphics are unbeatable and the developers are thanked every step of the way. The gameplay is even better and the A.I, are exactly what they are meant to be - ArtificialAnybody who doesn't like this game can go die in a hole. This game is the most-beautifully constructed game ever created, and I have played quite a few beautifully constructed games. The atmosphere is amazing the graphics are unbeatable and the developers are thanked every step of the way. The gameplay is even better and the A.I, are exactly what they are meant to be - Artificial Intelligence. They have smarts and know exactly what to do and when you have loaded even the simplest map on the Hammer Editor you know how much work goes into making this. Expand
  51. Aug 1, 2011
    I dont know why this game is so great, everything flows real nice, the shooting parts are amazing, the guns functions perfectly, real intense gameplay, sometimes we got real creep scenes, night scenes.. we can ride a boat, a car.. the Source Engine is trully powerfull and a "cheepy" PC can run this game nicelly!

The context is so great as everythin on the game, got the same level as the

The context is so great as everythin on the game, got the same level as the first game and much more.
  52. Oct 6, 2011
    Even better than the first HL, wow I didn't think it was possible. While it is a shooter, it involves a lot more gameplay types, it allows you to drive through to point A-B with intense action, areas where you need to sneak past, you get to control troops of rebels (and even antlions at one point). And the regular shooting is great, it's also a true sequel meaning it's just a bunch ofEven better than the first HL, wow I didn't think it was possible. While it is a shooter, it involves a lot more gameplay types, it allows you to drive through to point A-B with intense action, areas where you need to sneak past, you get to control troops of rebels (and even antlions at one point). And the regular shooting is great, it's also a true sequel meaning it's just a bunch of higher tech HL. (with the same physics puzzles and similar gameplay) It also has one of the best sci-fi storyline's of the century, including characters, dialog, and of course just story in general. It introduces a new gun that is just OMG, try launching a paint can at something, see how much damage that will cause. Just amazing, like HL1, I really have NOTHING negative to say about it. Expand
  53. Jul 30, 2011
    I find it hard to thinkof how one cannot like this. This is FPS at it's finest, it **** CoD in the face. If you miss out on this, you miss out on everything.
  54. Apr 18, 2011
    Do i need to say more besides that it is the best game of all time?
  55. Oct 30, 2010
    My personal favourite First Person Shooter and probably also the best of all time. It is what FPS game should contain: great plot, amazing graphics, hell lot of tools to use (weapons mostly :D ) and what is the most important thing - amazing game-play. Despite what we could thought when the game was at building stage, we have been given amazing product that miss nothing and aims very highMy personal favourite First Person Shooter and probably also the best of all time. It is what FPS game should contain: great plot, amazing graphics, hell lot of tools to use (weapons mostly :D ) and what is the most important thing - amazing game-play. Despite what we could thought when the game was at building stage, we have been given amazing product that miss nothing and aims very high for whole genre of PC games. You should buy this game - it really out stands 99% of FPS games. This must play of all PC games! Expand
  56. Dec 4, 2010
    Valve must be in my brain, because they know exactly what I want. This game couldn't have been better unless it came with a free hooker.
    If you have played the first Half Life, then you will definitely want to buy to this to carry on the story and find out what happens to Freeman after G-man "hires" him. If you haven't played Half Life before, then you should still play through this at least once. It is an amazing game with an amazing story.
  57. Apr 25, 2011
    Half-Life 2: One of the best games ever made!.. Great Story, nice environments, well done characters, fun weapons(gravity gun)... Overall a Fun game!.. How can anyone not like HL2? ... My only complaint is the enemy AI, which seems a bit 'dumb' at times, because sometimes it seems they want to get shot and don't defend themselves good enough. They should have been a little more sneaky andHalf-Life 2: One of the best games ever made!.. Great Story, nice environments, well done characters, fun weapons(gravity gun)... Overall a Fun game!.. How can anyone not like HL2? ... My only complaint is the enemy AI, which seems a bit 'dumb' at times, because sometimes it seems they want to get shot and don't defend themselves good enough. They should have been a little more sneaky and harder to shoot at. Other than that, HL2 is really a great game!! Expand
  58. Jun 30, 2011
    One of the most exhilarating and baffling experiences I've ever had. For it's time a masterpiece, and it still is. The physics are absolutely great. If anything, you should also buy it for all the excellent free mods available for this game.
  59. Aug 2, 2011
    A perfect game, possibly one of the best games ever made, great story, amazing game-play, truly a revolution for the FPS genre at its time.
    I think this game is underrated even with a 96 meta-score.
  60. Aug 4, 2011
    Usually, I like to go in-depth with my reviews and my explanations for my opinion. However, in this case, I feel there is no need. Because if you don't like this game...you don't like video games. That is all.
  61. Aug 11, 2011
    Magnificent Graphics, Great (Not Just Good) Storyline, Nice Variety Of Enemies From The Combine To Headcrabs, You Never Know What To Expect. I Was A Little Bit Dissapointed In Ravenholm But I Wouldnt Use That To Judge My Overall Score Because I Am Not A Big Horror Game Fan. Ravenholm Scares The Crap Out Of Me Whenever I Walk Around A Corner, Although Its Pretty Fun To Kill Headcrab ZombiesMagnificent Graphics, Great (Not Just Good) Storyline, Nice Variety Of Enemies From The Combine To Headcrabs, You Never Know What To Expect. I Was A Little Bit Dissapointed In Ravenholm But I Wouldnt Use That To Judge My Overall Score Because I Am Not A Big Horror Game Fan. Ravenholm Scares The Crap Out Of Me Whenever I Walk Around A Corner, Although Its Pretty Fun To Kill Headcrab Zombies With A Giant Saw And A Gravity Gun. When I First Got To Ravenholm, I Wouldnt Go Anywhere Because Of The Intense Music, Which Is Another Reason The Game Is So Great. Good Music To Emphasize The Situation. The Hardest Part Yet Is The Big Hoverboat - Heli fight. I Died About... 19 Times Before I Perfected My Technique. I've Learned That It Is Ok To Die In This Game Alot Because Then You Really Get To Experience How Hard It Is For Gordon To Live His Life. The Heli Fight May Have Been The Hardest So Far, But There Is Much To Come. Expand
  62. Nov 1, 2011
    I find it hard to stop saying good things about this game, and then again why would i want to.. It keeps getting better with community encouraged mods sp and mp both helping to expand the already huge HL2 Universe. This game at it's time and arguably still was and is ahead of it's time in so many ways. Fun fun fun oh and did i say? FUN!
  63. Nov 14, 2011
    This game is as good as a game will ever be. Brilliant game-play, beautiful graphics, not the best story ever, but still very good.
    How are you able to combine all those things, and still have a good game Valve?
    Please reveal your secrets. -Huffle.
  64. Nov 16, 2011
    There is a reason this game won so many GOTYs. This a masterpiece. Its the best game of the last decade without a doubt. Bravo Valve. Take your time with EP3/ HL3 to make sure it becomes the best game of the next decade. No pressure.
  65. Nov 18, 2011
    The thing about grading a game like Half-Life 2 is that you have to remember it was released back in 2004. Consequently, some technologies in the Source engine might not have been on the same level as, say, Frostbite 2. That still doesn't stop it from looking absolutely amazing today, complete with lip-sync and NPC animations that don't plunge straight into the uncanny valley...back inThe thing about grading a game like Half-Life 2 is that you have to remember it was released back in 2004. Consequently, some technologies in the Source engine might not have been on the same level as, say, Frostbite 2. That still doesn't stop it from looking absolutely amazing today, complete with lip-sync and NPC animations that don't plunge straight into the uncanny valley...back in 2004. The gameplay and story are also pretty solid, the latter particularly because it never takes away interactivity entirely just to show you an overwrought cutscene. It might lock you in a room, but you can still bunny-hop everywhere if it makes you feel better. On the whole, though, Half-Life 2 is a game that was ahead of its time back then, and honestly, to me, it still is. Expand
  66. Apr 1, 2012
    Half Life 2 is FPS perfection. Nothing gets better than this. For a game of 2004 the graphics are astounding. The interaction in-game characters have with you and facial movement is remarkable. The shooting is back and better than ever. Now less repetitive, longer, better and sexier.
  67. May 3, 2012
    There's no such thing as 'The perfect game', but Half Life 2 comes damn close, it excels as a shooter, has some of the most likeable NPC's you'll ever meet in a game and is one of the most immersive games around thanks to the lack of any cut-scenes. There was not a single point in the game where I wasn't having an enjoyable experience and it's graphics still hold their own today. This isThere's no such thing as 'The perfect game', but Half Life 2 comes damn close, it excels as a shooter, has some of the most likeable NPC's you'll ever meet in a game and is one of the most immersive games around thanks to the lack of any cut-scenes. There was not a single point in the game where I wasn't having an enjoyable experience and it's graphics still hold their own today. This is one the few must have games for any true gamer, you really are missing out if you don't play this at least once, and you're robbing yourself of a true masterpiece. Expand
  68. Jul 28, 2012
    This is one of the best games I have ever played. I played through it once when it first came out, then again a few months ago and it hasn't aged a bit! The physics, the graphics, the story, the ai, the gameplay, and the source community makes this a must have game for ANYONE. not just fps lovers but anyone. go pick up this games, Zombie panic source and Insurgency for just $10 and youThis is one of the best games I have ever played. I played through it once when it first came out, then again a few months ago and it hasn't aged a bit! The physics, the graphics, the story, the ai, the gameplay, and the source community makes this a must have game for ANYONE. not just fps lovers but anyone. go pick up this games, Zombie panic source and Insurgency for just $10 and you will be satisfied for months. Buy this game. right now. you owe it to yourself! Expand
  69. Sep 5, 2012
    Outdoing the original Half-Life is no easy task, but I am happy to report that Valve has succeeded in exactly that. Half-Life 2 is a breathtaking FPS that will have you on the edge of your PC chair from start to finish. Story: (10) Just as good as the first, Gordon is one of the best characters of a game. There are even a few unexpected twists and parts that are actually scary. Graphics:Outdoing the original Half-Life is no easy task, but I am happy to report that Valve has succeeded in exactly that. Half-Life 2 is a breathtaking FPS that will have you on the edge of your PC chair from start to finish. Story: (10) Just as good as the first, Gordon is one of the best characters of a game. There are even a few unexpected twists and parts that are actually scary. Graphics: (10) Some of the best available when released, this game looks awesome on full settings and still respectable today. Sound: (10) Best of the best sound effects and background music. The soundtrack is definitely worth checking out. Gameplay: (9) Just as good as the first, if not better. There are several challenging areas and some of the boss fights are epic. The shooting feels more accurate and I must say the AI in this game is incredible. Endgame: (8) It is fun to go through again on harder difficulties but I would have loved to see some sort of multi-player support besides deathmatch. Overall if you are a PC gamer you CANNOT pass this game up. Just the story alone is enough to keep you going and the suspense builds at every corner. Still to this day the graphics hold up really nice and the source engine is smooth and a blast to play. Overall: 9 Expand
  70. Sep 9, 2012
    With awesome story and very nice gameplay, this is definetly one of the best singleplayer games i have ever played. I would recommend it for anyone who haven't played it already.
  71. Nov 19, 2012
    Who does not like FPS probably never played Half-Life. Why? Simple! This game has one of the best storylines I've ever seen in a game!! Stupid games like Call Of Duty and Battlefield who invests only in Multiplayer mode sullied the image of the true FPS games.
  72. Nov 13, 2013
    The Half-Life series in general is the best set of games I've played ever! Worth whatever amount anybody throws at you, even today it's an amazing game with one of the best story lines ever!
  73. Nov 29, 2013
    An all time classic. Even after playing through Half-Life 2 many times, I still get alot of fun out of the playing it. Almost everything about the game is top notch: the levels, characters, music, sound and graphical style. The game's physics were at the time unheard of and still even today are quite good in how you can use the gravity gun to pick up and throw objects at enemies and toAn all time classic. Even after playing through Half-Life 2 many times, I still get alot of fun out of the playing it. Almost everything about the game is top notch: the levels, characters, music, sound and graphical style. The game's physics were at the time unheard of and still even today are quite good in how you can use the gravity gun to pick up and throw objects at enemies and to solve puzzles. As you play, you will see the characters develop and you will start to care about them and how they interact. The whole game being a long continuous level is also really cool as you can clearly see how the whole game links together. If I were to nitpick the game, the vehicle sections are a little too long, especially the car levels, but this is just a minor complaint really. If you haven't played this where have you been?!?!? Expand
  74. Apr 12, 2014
    What's to say that hasn't been said already? It's a Half-Life game. It's one of the best FPS's with great game effects ever published. If you haven't played this game...well, you're missing out. Even as dated as it is the game is still unbelievably fun to play.
  75. Nov 10, 2011
    Seriously, this is the best game of all time. I cant put it any other way, do you remember when sequels meant somthing new to look forward to? I hardly do, but this was in the golden age of FPS. So play it. Steam is much improved since this was released, so dont listen to the trolls.
  76. Oct 7, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Half-life 2 has great graphics if you play it on an AlienWare, the story is so wonderful.
    You can play it 4 times or much more and can't get bored.
    I really recommend to buy it.
    The end it's just awesome.
    When the tower explode and G-man shows up to the player, then the game ends.
  77. Oct 30, 2011
    The best game ever made. The storytelling, gameplay, characters, action and soundtrack are all top notch. However, the awful teammate AI(They don't give you any space, constantly remind you to reload, and yell "Take cover!" and then get shot) and lackluster ending mean I can't give Half-Life 2 a perfect score.
  78. Oct 12, 2011
    This game is beast!!!!!. hurry up episode 3....................................................................................................................................
  79. Apr 5, 2011
    Very good work of suspense and terror, some pretty good graphics and a stunning physical (one of the best I've seen so far, and it's been 6 years).
    The visual effects are simple but effective and the story is impressive and full of adrenaline.
    The movements of the characters left me stunned, but I liked AI is pretty bad. The phases are not abundant (13 chapters approx.) but are very long.
    The movements of the characters left me stunned, but I liked AI is pretty bad.
    The phases are not abundant (13 chapters approx.) but are very long.
    Of course, guns are not abundant and there is nothing to be very effective.
    In short, one of the best FPS games I've seen in my life, but you will be under 1 point for the (very) bad IA.
  80. MarkO.
    Nov 23, 2004
    BEST PC GAME EVER.
  81. Jan 8, 2012
    This is the best game ever made - nothing has ever ever come close in terms of immersion, AI, shooting, first person story telling, and practically everything else. Every aspect of this game is perfect and if you haven't played this yet - you haven't yet experienced a perfect game.
    HL3 - please?
  82. Mar 29, 2014
    As this game has won over 50 awards, me personally having 1700+ hours on it, winning Game of the Year 2004 AND Game of the Decade... (By IGN) This game truly is amazing. From the story to the characters to the gravity gun, this game cannot get boring despite coming out in 2004. As Half-Life 2 is at max settings, you can easily compare this game to any of today's titles, and still think itAs this game has won over 50 awards, me personally having 1700+ hours on it, winning Game of the Year 2004 AND Game of the Decade... (By IGN) This game truly is amazing. From the story to the characters to the gravity gun, this game cannot get boring despite coming out in 2004. As Half-Life 2 is at max settings, you can easily compare this game to any of today's titles, and still think it has great graphics. Expand
  83. Oct 26, 2011
    A timeless classic which even in the current era, still stands apart. It delivers an experience like no other, seamless and totally and truly immersive. Never has a game actually put me in a characters very shoes and made me see through his very eyes.
  84. Nov 27, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. In my honest opinion, this is the best FPS video game in the 2000s decade. Despite its outdated graphics and being a 2004 game, the gameplay is way more superior than most FPS games today (i.e. Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2/3, Halo, etc.), and it has an excellent deep plot, which, for me, has political themes as it is about a revolution against foreign alien invaders called the Combine. In addition, the plot has much twists and suspense that will make you feel intrigued and curious on what's going to happen next in the game. In HL2, you play as a mute Resistance leader, Gordon Freeman, in a revolution against the Combine, which was indirectly caused by the Black Mesa Incident in HL1 and with the excellent first person feel, you are able to go in Gordon Freeman's "shoes" as he leads the resistance against the alien invaders. Plus, there are puzzles that make the game challenging, which are mostly used by the Gravity Gun, an awesome weapon intended for carrying objects used for puzzles, and using innocuous objects as weapons against Xen aliens and Combine Soliders. Another proof that HL2 is superior to today's FPS games is that there are various enemies and environments, thus making the game less repetitive and more addicting, especially in the Ravenholm level and the Citadel missions, where you can even throw Combines everywhere with your gravity gun, making you feel like a god. In overall, HL2 is full of thrills and adrenaline which no other FPS games can have. I hope Gabe Newell exits HL3 from vaporware so that I can know what will happen next after Eli was killed by Combine Advisors. Expand
  85. Nov 28, 2011
    Holy **** this has to be my favorite game of all time. The game utilizes the then new Source technology, bringing a very realistic atmosphere and backdrop. Half Life 2 brings a whole new idea to the Half Life franchise, years after the events of the first one. The game starts out in a train, much like the first one, which was very cool. The game progresses at the perfect speed, and weaponsHoly **** this has to be my favorite game of all time. The game utilizes the then new Source technology, bringing a very realistic atmosphere and backdrop. Half Life 2 brings a whole new idea to the Half Life franchise, years after the events of the first one. The game starts out in a train, much like the first one, which was very cool. The game progresses at the perfect speed, and weapons are obtained throughout the game. My final say: this game is definitely worth the purchase, and is worth its price because even when you are finished playing, you will want to replay it several more times. Pick this game up! Expand
  86. Jun 6, 2012
    Half life 2 is without a doubt one of the best games ever made. I wish I could say otherwise but it is the truth, everything about this game: the story, the tight level design, the graphics and sound is done with a rare care and attention which most developers are stubbornly against. Despite being eight years old, HL2 is and always will be a benchmark in the video games industry.
  87. DME
    Jun 10, 2012
    Half-Life 2 was one of the greatest games I have ever played. It's very diverse, immersing, interesting, and just plain fun. One of the coolest things about it was the way you could manipulate the environment in crazy ways to complete your tasks. Unfortunately, the game has one drawback. It has an appalling ending. But, everything leading up to the ending is such a blast, it's forgivable.
  88. Sep 10, 2012
    Awesome game, impressively well balanced, fun to play, even over and over, simple but efficient at what it does : entertainment. Clearly, here Valve has shown to everyone that it is possible to make a great FPS without having to be weaker on some other aspects of the game. Hats off.
  89. Sep 22, 2012
    It's been said a million times that this game is literally perfect in every aspect, but what struck me most was just how intellectual the puzzles and combat tactics were. This game will give your brain a workout that you will never forget.
  90. Sep 23, 2012
    This game is virtually perfect in every aspect. The graphics are beautiful, the plot is amazing, and the characters deep. When I first played this game, I couldn't stop thinking about it. It is easy to tell the developers of this game and other valve games, love their job. I hope they do, because they do it d*mn well. The puzzles aren't what you'd normally think. They they make you think,This game is virtually perfect in every aspect. The graphics are beautiful, the plot is amazing, and the characters deep. When I first played this game, I couldn't stop thinking about it. It is easy to tell the developers of this game and other valve games, love their job. I hope they do, because they do it d*mn well. The puzzles aren't what you'd normally think. They they make you think, like they did in Portal and Portal 2. This game can be funny, scary, disturbing, and great. If you have played and liked Half Life, get this game and episodes 1 & 2. If you didn't like HL1 or haven't played it, just get ALL of them! Gosh! Now, about Half Life 3... (valve can't count to three though L4D 1 & 2 Portal 2 TF2 HL2 episode 2. HL3 is probably going to be HL2 episode 2 part 2) Expand
  91. Dec 3, 2012
    What makes Half Life 2 one of the best games of all time is the subtle things included in it. Every detail is measured. Every moment is epic. The settings looked so realistic, you could swear this was happening in your local town, city, whatever (or even your own backyard). The story doesn't grab you by the throat in any way, but it truly makes you feel like you are a survivor in aWhat makes Half Life 2 one of the best games of all time is the subtle things included in it. Every detail is measured. Every moment is epic. The settings looked so realistic, you could swear this was happening in your local town, city, whatever (or even your own backyard). The story doesn't grab you by the throat in any way, but it truly makes you feel like you are a survivor in a collapsed world, just like the people you encounter in your journey. If you haven't bought the game, you're missing out on the experience of a lifetime. MARK MY WORDS. Expand
  92. Dec 4, 2012
    Nearly unbeatable game; in terms of excellence that is. This was one of my earliest PC shooters and simply blew my mind. Since then it has maintained a place as my absolute favorite game of all time and will likely hold onto that title for many years to come. I have played it somewhere in the range of 15-20 times and expect many more. A true innovator.
  93. Dec 13, 2012
    Definitely one of the best FPS games ever. This game is what really started it all for Steam. It was a beautiful game back then and still stands the test of time today without any modding. It's packaged in a multitude of bundles and is on sale regularly so it's a real shame if you haven't played it within the past 8 years.
  94. Dec 30, 2013
    A heavily anticipated sequel to the seminally influential Half-Life, Half-Life 2 is an indubitably well-executed and enthralling media experience. The game artfully exemplifies a precipiced human race beset with the horror of a xenocratic dystopia whilst also providing interaction and levity with relatable characters, both central and minor. From the very outset, I was immersed in theA heavily anticipated sequel to the seminally influential Half-Life, Half-Life 2 is an indubitably well-executed and enthralling media experience. The game artfully exemplifies a precipiced human race beset with the horror of a xenocratic dystopia whilst also providing interaction and levity with relatable characters, both central and minor. From the very outset, I was immersed in the eerie mystique of the opening characters and the ostensibly artificial setting. The player's character, Gordon Freeman, never speaks, nor does he need to; his humanity and heroism become progressively apparent as the player completes the game, despite the perennial air of mystery he conveys.

The immersive realism of the game is brilliantly augmented by precise and complex game physics, impressive facial animation, and the perpetual necessity for the player to utilise his environment to complete chapters, rather than the gameplay being excessively linear and unchallenging.
    The dark, tyrannical undertones of the game stir the player to empathise with the plight of the fledgling resistance movement and become further psychologically involved in the plot. Half-Life 2 is gripping, stimulating and revolutionary. I wholeheartedly recommend it.
  95. Mar 27, 2014
    Graphics: For a 2004 game. the graphics can't be beaten and somehow are still kinda up-to-date even in 2014

Gameplay: Smooth, no bugs/glitches, nothing that annoys you constantly other then one or two parts where you couldn't find the exit or couldn't complete the puzzle. Story: Better then anything I've ever seen, total masterpiece! The game doesn't only uses dialogs to give the

Story: Better then anything I've ever seen, total masterpiece! The game doesn't only uses dialogs to give the storyline but also graffiti/posts and even sounds to not only immerse the player to the world but tell the story of it. many times you can hear ingame "echos" of the past.

There're very few games in my 10/10 games list, Half-life and Half-life 2 are ones of it.

for all those who say the game is overrated are trying to be "out-of-the-hoard" and fight against psychology, something they don't understand is impossible.
  96. Feb 10, 2015
    My favorite game of all time. Fantastic level design, interesting story, great writing and, of course, great gunplay. You can't call yourself a gamer if you haven't played the Half-Life series.

It's a must-have.
  97. Aug 1, 2011
    Truly the best game of 2004. Graphics are great for the year, sound is great, game play is fun, and the story is terrific. You must have this game for your gaming collection.
  98. Apr 26, 2011
    10/10 = Masterpiece = Best First Person Shooter of all-time, also one of the most innovative games to date on the grounds of story telling AND technical.
  99. IRT
    Oct 13, 2011
    System Specs: GFX: HD6970 CPU: i52500 Audio: X-fi Titanium Game : Half-Life 2................................. Graphics: Very good, for the age of game graphics are well above average................................. Storyline: Very good, kept me interested from start to finish................................. Game-play: Very good, quite a long game and has lots of different scenarios toSystem Specs: GFX: HD6970 CPU: i52500 Audio: X-fi Titanium Game : Half-Life 2................................. Graphics: Very good, for the age of game graphics are well above average................................. Storyline: Very good, kept me interested from start to finish................................. Game-play: Very good, quite a long game and has lots of different scenarios to keep you entertained................................. Difficulty: Normal................................. Sound: Good, re verb sounded great.................................

Half-Life 2 is by all means a superb game and defiantly lives up to it's reputation.

3. Playboy