Ricochet PC

7.7

1. Jan 5, 2012
    The game is pretty much about jumping on platforms and shooting discs to drop opponents to a black hole. The game is pretty simple and you'll have fun playing it. However, there aren't many people playing it due to the fact that there isn't much content to the game and most people just prefer playing the better Valve games.
  2. AWG
    Jul 27, 2013
    I used to know Ricochet just thanks (because of?) this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=632kyLysP6c
    Then I actually purchased, installed, played the game and my face was exactly this :|
    Still a Valve game.
  3. Jun 20, 2014
    Hi, I'm a Polygon.com reviewer, and here's my opinion: as a game, Ricochet is perfect. Brilliant. Outstanding. The graphics are amazing, the gameplay is centuries of fun. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this.

However, you had no option except to push people around with discs. No way to put down your weapons and have peace. The game so entirely lacks compassion that it made me feel like a bully. Tropico 5 - I mean, Ricochet fails to reconcile that conflict in a mature way, missing its shot at changing the genre from a thoughtless getaway to a memorable, meaningful trip. Also, I found the exaggerated art style is alienating and gross, even though it looks amazing. 6/10

There are no critic reviews yet.