8.3

1. Feb 17, 2017
    Az első vagy az elsők között levő játék volt, amit végigjátszottam. Istenem, a régi szék idők! Egyedül azt sajnáltam benne, hogy nem tudtam összeszedni az összes kártyát :D
  2. Feb 29, 2016
    I think that's the best part of whole franchise (games) that combine easy, straightforward entertainment with interactive gameplay. For every kid that part is a must-play.
  3. Tgc
    Dec 29, 2015
    This is huge improvement over the first game of the series. It is like all wishes like making better controls (strafing at last), better graphics (characters now open their mouth while talking), making collecting beans useful, etc - comes true. Story itself it still more or less faithful to book. Still it isn't revolutionary game, and nothing new is presented here (from whole game industryThis is huge improvement over the first game of the series. It is like all wishes like making better controls (strafing at last), better graphics (characters now open their mouth while talking), making collecting beans useful, etc - comes true. Story itself it still more or less faithful to book. Still it isn't revolutionary game, and nothing new is presented here (from whole game industry point) - but as fun game after reading a book I would certainly recommend it. Expand
  4. Aug 12, 2015
    This game was like my childhood. I played this and the first game so many times I can recite the lines backwards in Spanish. I'll fight anyone who disagrees when I saw this was a step up from the first game and it's still the best Harry Potter game on any console.
  5. Jul 9, 2015
    A large improvement over its predecessor. The game is longer, the spell challenges are much better and more fun, there are fun side quests (Quidditch and wizard duels) and more cards to collect that are actually very well hidden but even if you miss some you can still get everything. Even the Hogwarts Castle is filled with secrets this time making it actually worthwhile to go exploring, asA large improvement over its predecessor. The game is longer, the spell challenges are much better and more fun, there are fun side quests (Quidditch and wizard duels) and more cards to collect that are actually very well hidden but even if you miss some you can still get everything. Even the Hogwarts Castle is filled with secrets this time making it actually worthwhile to go exploring, as no longer you are forced to walk through limited areas.
    A pretty good game even if you are not a HP fan.
  6. Nov 27, 2013
    This is my favorite HP game ever! Its over 10 years old, but still not bad graphic! D
  7. Mar 8, 2013
    Great game. This game is very lengthy and follows the story well. It features improvements to the Sorcerer's Stone, such as new spells, improved graphics, and moving mouths. The game is fairly challenging too. My only problem is that the character design is really bad. The characters just look awful. The creatures and ghouls look great, but the characters, bleh. Overall, great game. One ofGreat game. This game is very lengthy and follows the story well. It features improvements to the Sorcerer's Stone, such as new spells, improved graphics, and moving mouths. The game is fairly challenging too. My only problem is that the character design is really bad. The characters just look awful. The creatures and ghouls look great, but the characters, bleh. Overall, great game. One of the better game adaptations of movies. Expand
  8. Jan 20, 2013
    This is one of the first games i've ever played also one of my favorites . The storyline is a bit different of the movie but the gameplay is great and contains LOTS OF FUN! I have played it 10 times thorugh , no kidding , a masterpiece.
  9. Jul 5, 2012
    The greatest game of all time. No exceptions. While the game isn't as long and the castle not as extensive as in the console versions, the PC version makes up for this with mood, atmosphere and sheer fun. You want to finish the game, which I did not find to be the case in the console versions. Not only do you want top finish the game, but play it again and again and again... superb. 14 stars.
  10. Nov 11, 2011
    I remember played this when I was young. Why do I still remember it? Cause it was the best PC game i've played when I was young :)
  11. Feb 2, 2011
    i got this game the day it was out and i was younge. it was one of my first video games. this game is so fun and replayable. i cant say imagine that anyone would dislike a good adventure game. i like the quitage games too.
  12. WilliamT.
    Jan 20, 2008
    If you do anything other than not take this game seriously, you'll get bored quite easily. But as for making fun at the incredibly cheesy graphics (which aren't half bad), and corny dialogue? You'll be entertained. Not thrilled. Entertained.
  13. TatumM.
    Dec 18, 2005
    The game is a little to hard espescially quidditch i can't beat ravenclaw.
  14. DuckieG.
    Oct 11, 2005
    I really liked this game, but it was basically the same game repeated over and over with each new spell, and it doesn't really prepare you for the boss. it only worked in small doses.
  15. JeremyL.
    Jun 6, 2004
    Huge lifespan, took me over a year to beat. Highly original, a mix of the book and movie. Yes, the giant animals and Peeves were absolutely terrifying!!!! That's really the game's only downside!
  16. Aitbomeron
    Dec 25, 2003
    Another game I bought for my boy. One of the best Ive seen him play.
  17. DanielL.
    Dec 19, 2003
    A very good game but a little bit short. Great graphics though!
  18. RogerK.
    Oct 14, 2003
    A great game for kids of all ages. I think its great for grown ups too. Great game.
  19. CoCoWanamaker
    Jul 30, 2003
    This game rules!
  20. Mike
    Apr 4, 2003
    Great! Extremely Short though!
  21. Jul 5, 2012

The console games have more detail and are curiously a little more humorous than the PC version with some additional activities taking place, but even after all that, we enjoyed it immensely.
    Potter fans will love this game and anyone hankering for a decent action/adventure that we haven't seen since American McGee's "Alice" may just find this will hold them over until Mr. McGee's next big release.
  3. Harry Potter may posses a certain charm that transcends the generation gap, but don’t expect this game to weave the same magic.