5.1

1. Sep 13, 2011
    Wao! The best Harry Potter game has gone on sale in my opinion, good graphics, but unfortunately can not make the history in the game was longer when if they could.
    My score is fair, and considering all the good and bad of this game, you think I did with my brain, I did not like those people who are putting a score so low, it is impossible to put less of 6 score.
  2. Oct 7, 2011
    This IMO is one of the best releases of the year, unlike all other bad dissapoining games which failed to meet PC gamers standards such as GTA IV. this one delivered. Because, it is actually a very good game which no one was expecting. Yes, there are a FEW bad parts but very few games are perfect. The gameplay is very solid and keeps you tied in for the most part without being too boring.This IMO is one of the best releases of the year, unlike all other bad dissapoining games which failed to meet PC gamers standards such as GTA IV. this one delivered. Because, it is actually a very good game which no one was expecting. Yes, there are a FEW bad parts but very few games are perfect. The gameplay is very solid and keeps you tied in for the most part without being too boring. Story length is good and there are multiple optional tasks you can do, much like the Mass Effect series. It's also optimized very nicely for pc which a lot of devs arent doing these days. Expand
  3. Feb 17, 2013
    I really liked this game. Yes, the game was very short and some of the voice actors didn't sound right, but really? Why so much criticism? This game isn't perfect, but it isn't terrible.
  4. Sep 13, 2011
    We met a great game with great graphics and excellent gameplay.
    It's a bit short but that does not diminish the extraordinary to this wonderful game.
  5. Sep 8, 2011
    You really make me laugh these people that put 0 and 1 score to this game, and that criticism of the professionals are so low ... It is noted that anger will always have the Harry Potter games, the last 4 games have been fantastic and you do not play as enthusiastically as it should be, because to see the first four were a real cake of **** not really excited to see these games as theyYou really make me laugh these people that put 0 and 1 score to this game, and that criticism of the professionals are so low ... It is noted that anger will always have the Harry Potter games, the last 4 games have been fantastic and you do not play as enthusiastically as it should be, because to see the first four were a real cake of **** not really excited to see these games as they were, if they had their qualifications should be at least 70 points and the user at least 8.
    The best game in the series, perhaps a little short but with graphics, gameplay and sounds really impressive and good.
    My real score is 8, but get 10 to offset at least some scores, though, having put 10 do nothing, because I can not handle myself against hatred, stupidity and lies, things that abound in this world.
  6. Jan 20, 2014
    This game is ok, much better then deathly hallows part one. But not nearly fun as first 2. The game just lost that spirit! .
  7. Aug 2, 2014
    I loved this game. But I´m furious wiith some critics out there, I mean they are in a war, would you expect exploring Hogwarts? If I remember Harry, Ron and Hermione weren´t exploring Hogwarts, they were defending it. The game doest that very good, because when I played I felt that I was actually defending Hogwarts. I personally think that the game could have side-missions with commonI loved this game. But I´m furious wiith some critics out there, I mean they are in a war, would you expect exploring Hogwarts? If I remember Harry, Ron and Hermione weren´t exploring Hogwarts, they were defending it. The game doest that very good, because when I played I felt that I was actually defending Hogwarts. I personally think that the game could have side-missions with common students defending Hogwarts, for example defending the Great Hall. Boss fights could be better (Voldemort is easier than Bellatrix), but they are all extremely easy for a game like this. The graphics are very good, but the voice acting could be better because Snape doesn´t sound Snape, Voldemort doesn´t sound like Voldemort. etc... I think ALL the actors should have voiced the game. So about the time, do you want a Harry Potter game to last 10 hours? This is not a RPG you know. The game follows the movie order of sequence so I think it would have been natural that the game would last 2 hours and 52 minutes. If this game would last 6 HOURS I wonder how would be the state of Hogwarts when the battle ended. If you want long game´s you should play RPG´S like Dragon Origins, I think that the developers could make a HP game
    with more than 6 hours, in my opinion this is one of the games that I most love, if you give ratings here lower than 3 I wonder wich rating would you give to RIDE TO HELL:RETRIBUTION, one of the worst games I´ve ever seen.

1. Oct 24, 2011
    We didn't expect part 2 to be better than part 1, but it scores 49 instead of the 48 points of the predecessor. Only 33 more Harry Potter games to go to be as good as the first one from 2002.
    Second part follows the "quality standards" set by Part One makes it boring and ugly looking B-grade shooter in movie scenery. [Issue#207]
  3. Aug 29, 2011
    Not only the worst, but also the last Harry-Potter-Movie game ever created. Thank God. [Sept 2011, p.99]