5.2

1. Sep 8, 2011
    You really make me laugh these people that put 0 and 1 score to this game, and that criticism of the professionals are so low ... It is noted that anger will always have the Harry Potter games, the last 4 games have been fantastic and you do not play as enthusiastically as it should be, because to see the first four were a real cake of **** not really excited to see these games as they were, if they had their qualifications should be at least 70 points and the user at least 8.
    The best game in the series, perhaps a little short but with graphics, gameplay and sounds really impressive and good.
    My real score is 8, but get 10 to offset at least some scores, though, having put 10 do nothing, because I can not handle myself against hatred, stupidity and lies, things that abound in this world.
  2. Sep 13, 2011
    We met a great game with great graphics and excellent gameplay.
    It's a bit short but that does not diminish the extraordinary to this wonderful game.
  3. Oct 7, 2011
    This IMO is one of the best releases of the year, unlike all other bad dissapoining games which failed to meet PC gamers standards such as GTA IV. this one delivered. Because, it is actually a very good game which no one was expecting. Yes, there are a FEW bad parts but very few games are perfect. The gameplay is very solid and keeps you tied in for the most part without being too boring. Story length is good and there are multiple optional tasks you can do, much like the Mass Effect series. It's also optimized very nicely for pc which a lot of devs arent doing these days. Expand
  4. Feb 17, 2013
    I really liked this game. Yes, the game was very short and some of the voice actors didn't sound right, but really? Why so much criticism? This game isn't perfect, but it isn't terrible.

1. Oct 24, 2011
    We didn't expect part 2 to be better than part 1, but it scores 49 instead of the 48 points of the predecessor. Only 33 more Harry Potter games to go to be as good as the first one from 2002.
    Second part follows the "quality standards" set by Part One makes it boring and ugly looking B-grade shooter in movie scenery. [Issue#207]
  3. Aug 29, 2011
    Not only the worst, but also the last Harry-Potter-Movie game ever created. Thank God. [Sept 2011, p.99]