Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban PC

7.1

1. JohnS.
    Jul 20, 2004
    Totally brilliant!!! If you have enjoyed playong the other two games get this one now!!!!!
  2. MeganM.
    Jul 2, 2006
    This game was wicked!Totally brilliant! I'm actually on the last day right now... i dont want the game to end! so much fun though! I still need to find 4 dragon wizard cards before i find them all!
  3. F.G.
    May 19, 2004
    I loved it! I got it out early, because my friend was a key programmer, and i beat it in the first week!
    Jun 15, 2004
    Great !
  5. CharlieW.
    Feb 26, 2005
    Jeez! It's not that bad. Yes, it is annoying that it is so simple to beat the core of the game, but there is a lot to be said for trying to beat all of the mini-games and finding all the wizard cards. Although, without those side-quests, the game would be pretty terrible.

1. Computer Gaming World
    For casual gamers and casual Harry Potter fans - diehards may be let down. [Nov 2004, p.82]
  2. AceGamez
    Adds real depth to familiar characters and locations. Gamers not used to the Hogwarts world may still be impressed by the novel approach to the gameplay, the magical graphics and the well-balanced learning curve.
  3. Harry’s third PC outing falls short with simplistic easy gameplay and won’t hold fans’ attention for too long.