Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit PC

7.3

1. Aug 6, 2013
    Very fun to play, a wicked cartoony platformer with great graphics, a nice soundtrack and funny characters. Very entertaining, a lot of upgrades and side missions for a very good replay value.
  2. May 10, 2014
    a big bombardment and very explosively joy of a very! good game. I spent a lot of money in many kind of digital rubbish or stuff, which is after less than half hour boring. But this game can be deadly without the blood-pressure pills. It´s even not to hard for a guy over 40 yards (is the 150 now full?) At least the sound, music and graphics are really great to fantastic !
  3. Oct 3, 2012
    Hell Yeah! is appropriately named because that is exactly the response you are going to have after playing about ten minutes of this game. Though it is a platformer and that is usually not my thing, this game had me sucked in for hours before I realized what time it was and had to log off to go to work.
    ******
    If you haven't seen it, check out Totalbiscuit's WTF to see an example of
    ******
    If you haven't seen it, check out Totalbiscuit's WTF to see an example of the awesome graphic style and dark humor that kept me laughing still 3 hours in. Addictive, fast-paced, with a killer rabbit and an art style that intensifies the humor, this is perhaps the only platformer I would recommend at $15 today.
    ******
    My complaints for this game is that the UI does not work well for mouses with more than 3 buttons (which can be overlooked by not using the other buttons) and that the weapon switch system forces you to go through multiple weapons to find the one you want, which can be irritating in a fast-paced game like this. ******
    Those detractors, however, do not outweigh the fact that this game is in many way simply bad ass.
  4. Oct 10, 2012
    The release of this game is the greatest events since the release of the Earthworm Jim game. Great style and musical background, combined with hurricane gameplay and psychedelic humor. Definitely this game is a masterpiece, need more games such this.
  5. Sep 30, 2013
    Stunning visuals, funny mini bosses, and long play through, sadly it was a little boring, still I enjoyed it.
    Try it out if you love old school shooting games, you won't regret it.
  6. Oct 3, 2012
    Amazing game! Very funny, minimum repetition in stages and monsters deaths, awsome ambientation and art style. The game is a bit difficult in the beggining, mainly if you use mouse and keyboard,but with some deaths and retry you begin to learn the mechanics os the game.The gameplay flows and it turns challenging and great to play. A must have and a must buy for such a little price.
  7. Mar 1, 2016
    This game is absolutely amazing. One of the most funniest and coolest games out there. You play as the prince of Hell, which is a dead rabbit, and you have to go from world to world to find out who the HELL posted pictures of you playing with your rubber ducky in the bathtub. The plot is simple, funny, and it's easy for people to understand. The graphics give a cartoony feel to the wholeThis game is absolutely amazing. One of the most funniest and coolest games out there. You play as the prince of Hell, which is a dead rabbit, and you have to go from world to world to find out who the HELL posted pictures of you playing with your rubber ducky in the bathtub. The plot is simple, funny, and it's easy for people to understand. The graphics give a cartoony feel to the whole game and that soundtrack sounds really awesome.

And now for the game play. It's very simple. You can drill, shoot, finish off enemies, and jump! The jump feature kind of feels like slow floating upward. Now let's talk about upgrades. Upgrades are THE MOST important thing in this game because you're going to be dying a lot. I mean A LOT. So you're gonna have to have a whole lot of money by your side. There's a lot of treasure in the certain worlds but as much as you kill the big monsters, you can also capture them and force them to do your bidding and command them to collect cash and rare items that can help you on your quest to destroy the pictures that have been leaked online. Lots and lots of upgrades also comes with lots and lots of skins for your blade and your head! You want to be a cowboy using a doughnut drill? Then you can be a cowboy using a doughnut drill! This game is really fun and I highly recommend it to everyone. Critics really give this game a bad name because it isn't Call of Duty and I feel like it needs more praise.

1. PC Master (Greece)
    Feb 6, 2013
    Schizophrenic, old-school platform-euphoria… and everything that goes with that. [November 2012]
  2. Jan 27, 2013
    Hell Yeah would've worked much better if it were a comic book or an animated movie. It is eye-catching and crazy just to the right degree, but, alas, so primitive as a game.
  3. CD-Action
    Nov 29, 2012
    Cool graphics are the biggest strength of this modest platformer, because its gameplay is repetitive and essentially primitive. [CD-Action 13/2012, p.79]