6.3

1. Mat
    Oct 8, 2004
    well, lets start. i never heard of this game until i saw on a site a perview. didnt download the demo because was to big for me. so i went to search features and such. this game appeared too good, unrealistically too good for me. after playing daiblo 2 lod for the 99 time i was expecting at least a nice clone of diablo. well this game is between diablo 2 (not lod) and baldursgate 1, andwell, lets start. i never heard of this game until i saw on a site a perview. didnt download the demo because was to big for me. so i went to search features and such. this game appeared too good, unrealistically too good for me. after playing daiblo 2 lod for the 99 time i was expecting at least a nice clone of diablo. well this game is between diablo 2 (not lod) and baldursgate 1, and still falls short. Expand

1. Kult may shake up a few areas but doesn’t change the formula, it’s like using a slightly deeper shade of purple and nobody notices. There’s a good storyline in here and if you’re up for some RPG action, Kult should be on your mind. Just don’t expect anything new.
  2. Does little to enliven the usual trail of hacking, slashing and opening boxes. We're pretty sure it shows the world's worst character creation screen: you can change your hairstyle and, er, your clothing. [Christmas 2004, p.122]
  3. Though it might appear a little dated, the game offers some innovative features, such as the addition of the Dreamworld, combined with a good story.