7.3

1. May 18, 2012
    I purchased this game boxed from Amazon. I have Never been able to make this thing play under Win XP sp3. It loads all the beginning stuff but will not ever let me play the game. I contacted Ubisoft and they were no help with this problem. I have read of others having the same problem on the internet. This could have been a good game if it would only PLAY! Don't buy it,. you will likely waste your money and Ubi is no help on this. My system More than meets all requirements to play this game. All drivers etc are up to date also. Anyway, this thing might as well be a coffee coaster!
    I did read on 3 different forums that the copy protection that is being used on this game is the problem, and reason it will not play on a lot of systems. If so that;s a dirty shame, and I will think twice and do more research before buying anymore Ubi products. Buy at your own risk!

1. Strange missteps abound in Heroes Over Europe, but glimmers of fun WWII arcade flight shooting shine through from time to time. [Oct 2009, p.90]
  2. Heroes over Europe is an enjoyable and entertaining title during the first hours, but in the long run it becomes increasingly repetitive and limited in its gameplay experience.
  3. It may be a simple game with unspectacular graphics, a thin story and an out-of-date presentation, but it's still good enough to be played occasionally. If you liked Blazing Angels, you can't go wrong with Heroes over Europe.