Hidden & Dangerous 2 PC

8.7

1. Apr 12, 2016
    Un juego que para la epoca es de lo mejor que hay tanto en su nivel offline y online , es un juego que es muy interesante por que tiene unas bases tacticas interesnates, como el peso que puede soportar tu personaje, su resistencia su sigilo etc, la verdad es una pena que el online cerrara por que era un juego ideal para ello, ya que tenia un gran abanicos de posibilidades online que haciaUn juego que para la epoca es de lo mejor que hay tanto en su nivel offline y online , es un juego que es muy interesante por que tiene unas bases tacticas interesnates, como el peso que puede soportar tu personaje, su resistencia su sigilo etc, la verdad es una pena que el online cerrara por que era un juego ideal para ello, ya que tenia un gran abanicos de posibilidades online que hacia que las paritdas no fueran identicas, y la campaƱa e sun juego exigente y eso te hara mas de una ves repetir las misiones 1 y otra vez Expand
  2. Mar 28, 2015
    H&D2 was the first tactical-shooter game that I played, and I loved it right away. I have to admit that in fact it was the first real war game that I've ever played. However, H&D2 was different from Call of Duty or Medal of Honor, in fact contained in itself more strategy and tactical processing.

The game maps were large, and free-roaming. The graphics of H&D2 (in 2003, at least) was really magnificent. You could choose between 30 different soldiers, each with their own skills, to meet the playing style of the user. Also you could choose whether to command a team or perform missions in solitary style, as Metal Gear Solid and Splinter Cell.

The historical and military depth of the game was really impressive: all operations were constructed in detail, accurately. Not to mention the secondary objectives, obviously secrets. Also there were a myriad of weapons, not only of the Allies or the Axis, you can use, besides the use of voluntary explosives, such as TNT and No-74 ST. In H&D2 there wasn't a way to play better than another, in fact you could adapt different styles: attack in unison, or stealth and disguise. The uniforms also were among the better things made in the game. The tactical map had its usefulness, at least when in need to fight as a team.

You could organize your own men, and give orders to attack, defend or even interaction, depending on the situation. The depth of the plot was really exciting: you feel completely immersed in the history not only of the game, but of the entire World War II. The soundtrack was quite nice. It was impossible that a game of this type could not please me, or any other fan of fps.

One of the best fps games of all time.
  3. Jan 27, 2014
    Its a very good game and i like it :D .
  4. Aug 30, 2013
    Time I spent playing this game was great. It's awesome and probably the best game about The II World War. Of course I must agree that game isn't perfect because of low AI but it's still the game you should play. It shows how the real war looks like. H&D 2 has also great soundtrack and especially thanks to this we can feel the war.
  5. Apr 5, 2012
    A very realistic games, with one of the most fun campaigns in the world of gaming, be it at attacking an oasis or firing down from the top of a cliff at a german base in a iceberg. Great multiplayer, and great voice acting as well!
  6. Jun 18, 2011
    Incredible game, realistic and attention to detail is mindblowing. This is a proper tactical shooter game, way better than all the rubbish you get now adays. I think that the metascore does not do this game justice, in fact it is way underrated. Some of the games i see ranked above this in the metascore makes you think what the hell is going in the critic world. The only reason this gameIncredible game, realistic and attention to detail is mindblowing. This is a proper tactical shooter game, way better than all the rubbish you get now adays. I think that the metascore does not do this game justice, in fact it is way underrated. Some of the games i see ranked above this in the metascore makes you think what the hell is going in the critic world. The only reason this game does not get a perfect 10 is because the control interface system is extremely cumbersome. If the interface was easier to use this game would have been an easy 10 out of 10. Not quite the oblivion of the shooter tactical genre, but not far away. This is a MUST PLAY GAME. Collapse
  7. Martyn
    Dec 8, 2006
    Great atmosphere, graphics and it's a FPS that really makes you think about your tactics, cos if you don't you'll get killed pretty quickly. A few bugs but overall I love this game.
  8. Mick
    Jun 7, 2005
    Bar none, the best WWII shooter released in recent memory. It's such a shame that all the slack jawed droolers who demand instant action and zero thought from a game will avoid this and play the inferior Call of Duty.
  9. JeremyC.
    Jul 7, 2004
    A truly all-round fantastic game. I hope they make a third.
  10. MicW.
    Mar 13, 2004
    It's a great game. Has many bugs, but great playability and atmosphere cover them.
  11. GuidoL.
    Jan 18, 2004
    A better AI and a different handling of wounds like in Flashpoint or Raven shield could have make this title perfect.
    Dec 17, 2003
    I would give it a 10 if the few bugs were fixed yet. But still it is an awesome game!
  13. Milko
    Nov 16, 2003
    If you're an fps player with a decent system you will love this game dont go with out buy it now.
  14. PeterD.
    Nov 13, 2003
    Great gameplay, graphics, missions. The controls are easy to get used to. Learning curve may be higher than simple games because there are a lot of options in this game as how to play it. Its fun, but you can't just go in shooting and screaming. Must have patience my son.
  15. PeterO.
    Nov 4, 2003
    Fellow AI prevents the player from using tactics, which was proclaimed as key feature of HD2. The game therefore fails in its basis - being a tactical action (I will rather play Max Payne2 when I want to play shooter and Hitman2 when I want to play stealth action). I will wait for a patch and hope it will fix all the crap.
  16. DidierM.
    Nov 2, 2003
    It's a very realistic game.
  17. Espeed
    Oct 27, 2003
    This game IS AWESOME Well Worth it kind of like the game Freedom Fighters BUT WITH SO MUCH more in a WWII Style SAS UNDERCOVER BATTLE!
  18. Jun 18, 2011

1. Another improvement is in the deliberate simplicity of the interface which is designed to keep the screen as uncluttered as possible and to issue commands with the minimum amount of keystrokes.
    I'd certainly sign on for another tour of duty, especially if the guys who created my interface iron out some of the glitches. In all, I'd say this is a compelling World War II experience.
  3. PC Gamer
    If you like tactical shooters and you're into WWII, you must have this game. [Jan 2004, p.112]