8.8

1. Jan 27, 2014
    Its a very good game and i like it :D .
  2. Aug 30, 2013
    Time I spent playing this game was great. It's awesome and probably the best game about The II World War. Of course I must agree that game isn't perfect because of low AI but it's still the game you should play. It shows how the real war looks like. H&D 2 has also great soundtrack and especially thanks to this we can feel the war.
  3. Apr 5, 2012
    A very realistic games, with one of the most fun campaigns in the world of gaming, be it at attacking an oasis or firing down from the top of a cliff at a german base in a iceberg. Great multiplayer, and great voice acting as well!
  4. Jun 18, 2011
    Incredible game, realistic and attention to detail is mindblowing. This is a proper tactical shooter game, way better than all the rubbish you get now adays. I think that the metascore does not do this game justice, in fact it is way underrated. Some of the games i see ranked above this in the metascore makes you think what the hell is going in the critic world. The only reason this game does not get a perfect 10 is because the control interface system is extremely cumbersome. If the interface was easier to use this game would have been an easy 10 out of 10. Not quite the oblivion of the shooter tactical genre, but not far away. This is a MUST PLAY GAME. Expand
  5. Aug 30, 2013

1. Another improvement is in the deliberate simplicity of the interface which is designed to keep the screen as uncluttered as possible and to issue commands with the minimum amount of keystrokes.
    I'd certainly sign on for another tour of duty, especially if the guys who created my interface iron out some of the glitches. In all, I'd say this is a compelling World War II experience.
  3. If you like tactical shooters and you're into WWII, you must have this game. [Jan 2004, p.112]