8.7

1. Nov 8, 2011
    I don't like games, and I don't play much. I'm a movie reviewer and recently reviewed "Hitman" the movie. The movie was fine, so I thought to give the game a try. After the first 2 hours of gameplay, I knew I was in love with this. So, in "Hitman: Blood Money", You get to play as agent 47 and assassinate your targets. The killing method is all up to you; you can bash out guns and kill everybody or you could use gizimos to create distractions, then silently assassinate your target. Everything is up to YOU. They also provide you weapons you can buy as well as upgrades, which adds up to the assassin tone. The AI is very responsive or sometimes dumb, but you'll get over with it. Overall, it's one hell of a epic game; BUY IT!! Expand
  2. Oct 24, 2011
    There's a lot more focus on interaction with the level's environment in this Hitman than any of the others. The AI aren't randomly sparked off like the previous games either. If you've calculated your methodology, the execution is a piece of cake. You now get money for each mission and can use this to upgrade guns, rather than just buying them for each mission like in Codename 47 or not buying at all in Hitman 2 and Contracts. Soundtrack- as always with Hitman- is very suspensful and creates the desired atmosphere perfectly. The only real issue with this game is that there isn't enough ways to approach each mission. Having said that, the levels of difficulty and online leaderboards (which don't work anymore) make up for it. It's definitely a 7th generation Hitman. Expand
  3. Jul 31, 2014
    I used to love games like Tenchu for their planning, stealth and assassination so I thought Hitman would be right up my ally. I have literally tried to get into all these games and failed miserably I just can't really find the them fun? Maybe its the execution the stealth mechanic is so slow and cumbersome to use and the gunplay feels without impact. While the anti-hero 47 is an awesome stylishing looking character. Though for a hardboiled cold killer the voice acting sometimes comes across as two human. Expand
  4. Jan 1, 2014
    Really well designed game where you can be messy or you can be clean. Being clean and perfect can be an incredibly difficult and yet rewarding task. No hand holding, no objective markers, use your brains.
  5. Nov 28, 2012
    The outstanding level variation is similar to games like Tony Hawk's Pro Skater. I don't think many games have done something that radical in getting a bunch of wildly different scenarios packed into one tense game.
  6. Jul 16, 2013
    the best game in the whole series so far they managed to give us a really good hitman game in this one missions are really good with great graphics and so many ways to kill your targets story is also great and it has an epic bad ass ending that no one saw it coming with a perfect sound making this the perfect hitman game so far
  7. ERB
    Nov 15, 2013
    Kinda like this game.Hitman Blood Money is so awesome with its awesome graphics,awesome game play and cool story line.This game is so good and the world og Agent 47 is awesome so this game is really worth buying.
  8. Aug 7, 2011
    Loved this game! Especially by comparison with Assassin's Creed - this is far better! I mean, common, just look at the variety of missions (not gonna spoil all the fun) as compared with Assassin Creed's boring one-liners!
  9. Dec 5, 2012
    Very good game, 6.5 for me.
    It has a very funny gameplay, good graphics and performance, nice sound and there's a lack of a plot, as well as any other Hitman game, but it's not important, because a game like Hitman doesn't need it. A game should make you get FUN, should make you PLAY, should be COMPETITIVE, it shouldn't be a movie. Now, SHs are thinking only to make a good plot and
    graphics, so they're missing the point of gaming: playing and having fun. For example, look the new Hitman (Absolution): they've added a story, cool graphics, etc. but the game itself isn't so funny and good.
    I'm happy that HITMAN: BLOOD MONEY has came out.
  10. Jun 10, 2014
    La saga Hitman es una de mis preferidas y este juego creo que ajusta mejor la curva de dificultad comparado con el resto de la saga. Sin duda uno de los grandes juegos de infiltraciĆ³n. Compra bastante recomendable en oferta.
  11. DME
    Jun 24, 2012
    While a load of fun, the lack of mid-mission checkpoints really kills it. Some of the missions are pretty long and to have to start all over because of one stupid mistake really ruins it. Also, the A.I. can be really dumb sometimes. Not "dumb" as in easy, but "dumb" as in "lacking intelligence". On the very first mission, I was supposed to take a crate of baking soda into a room. I brought it past a guard who made sure I had the crate before I could enter the next room. I then entered the room and put the crate down. I decided to leave the room, like the guard expected me to. Then I turned around and went back in and the guard suddenly pulled out his gun asking me where the crate is. Really? I just put the crate down in the room you let me enter 30 seconds ago. Long story short, he killed me over a crate of baking soda. Expand
  12. Jul 29, 2013
    A good game, pretty much on the level of the previous games in the series. Just make sure you play it on highest difficulty level so that it were more of a puzzle game rather than a mediocre shooter. Nice ending
  13. Jul 12, 2011
    This game never gets old. It's fun to take out your targets whether its running in there and using your weapons, environment etc. There's a lot of ways to do it.
  14. Jan 29, 2014
    It may be several years old now, but first ever experience with a Hitman game made me wonder why I managed to miss this gem. Obviously, the graphical fidelity isn't what we're used to from a modern game, and it does feel clunky at times, but it's still immensely playable. First off, you genuinely can take multiple approaches to your kill-targets and be stealthy or loud and brutal. As many of you have said on this forum, the game doesn't hold your hand, you have some simple weapons, a target-list and the rest is up to you. I suppose it this were 2006, I would be giving this a 9. Expand
  15. Mar 29, 2014
    Blood Money starts off by showing off it's own game engine, a beautiful-looking world that can be compared to modern games. The Glacier engine's mechanics also impressed me, a lot.

Following a rather linear storyline, Agent 47 travels internationally to eliminate its targets on a contract by contract basis.

The A.I isn't too great or awfully bad, for example, sometimes they will
    start to attack you for no reason.

One thing that i find unique about Blood Money (or maybe in any Hitman game), is the variety of ways you can take out your target. You can make it look like an accident, a cold gun battle or silent takedowns with the fiber wire.

To end it off, it feels solid and maybe the best in the franchise. Titles in the series before Blood Money felt bitter and awful to me, so please start off with this game if you plan on buying.
    Posted: 25 January. Last edited: 28 January.
  16. Jan 13, 2013
    This game was incredible. It had everything to it with it's sneaky atmosphere, it's tense moments, and it's outrageous fun. Moments when you would be caught dragging a body, those tense moments when that happened to me added more fun to the game completely. I entirely believe that this is the best Hitman game I have ever played, it's fantastic. Nothing lacked in this game, everything was perfect and spot-on. No "ifs", "and's", or "or's" about it. The ending of the game was a bit of a twist, which once again, added more fun to the game. I seriously hope someday Hitman is recognized for how well they made these games and not for just "I'm a spy, I'm just going to go murder people and try to finish the game with a good rating", try to play the game on it's hardest level, and try to be completely sneaky. It gets a bit irritating, but I think you will manage through it. Highly recommended for anyone interested in games where you need to be sneaky, or a spy-like game. It is completely amazing. Expand
  17. Sep 1, 2013
    Hitman: Blood Money is one of the game with MOST REPLAY VALUE I have ever seen.You can assassinate your in multiple ways or make them a accident you can also play it like a FPS &kill Everybody in the mission.
    The graphics are better than good. The AI is Smart but sometimes dumb.Overall it is a EPIC Game.
  18. May 28, 2014
    while not a particular breakthrough from HM2, Blood Money was still fantastic and an experience I'm glad I can play at any time with steam. **** hell I might just.
  19. Nov 30, 2012
    First off... you you havent played this game then: GO BUY IT, INSTALL IT, PLAY IT! This game is not generic stealth action game. It's a game in its own rights. The hitman series have been innovative since the beginning. Blood Money is more accessible than previous titles, yet it stills keeps the core of previous titles, only more hints for beginners. You can also buy intel about your targets but you are not forced to. This game also features a notriety system so after each level you an read in a newspaper about your latest hit and your notriety is affected by your performance. It also allows you to modify and buy parts to your guns and choose your inventory for each hit. This game places you in a level. Then its up to you to find and kill your targets. Due to the fact that it is not focused on story and scripted events, there is many, many, many different ways to kill your targets, which makes the replay-value high. The best hitman game since hitman 2 in my opinion! Despite a few bugs and glitches. Expand
  20. Jun 26, 2014
    Blood Money is THE classic stealth game. Polished masterpiece it isn't - it's hilariously bad in a lot of ways, the animations and ragdolls, the voice acting and models, but all that is rendered irrelevant. This has near infinite replayability, going through a level a thousand different ways, changing what you do only slightly. You owe it to yourself to play this atleast once, you won't be sorry.
  21. Jul 15, 2012
    People giving this game low score got to be joking. This is not only a squel to a successful series, this is so far the best one. Its different somehow, because there is no more "special services" mission when you make 10 missions to the same client, its much more focused: you get in, get the guy (its not that easy) and get out. What happens inside- thats up to you. whether or not you kill innocent people, whether you leave withnesses, if you shoot the target, poison it, or give him "accident", thats up to you, and its effect last: If you leave withnesses or get caught on security tape (and not destroy it on time) people might recognize you in the following missions (unless you bribe them). You get money for each mission but lose part of your cut if you leave mess that need to be cleaned, even if you just left your famious toxido or pistol in the scene and it need to be picked up. And its always fun to read your "stats" in the news paper in the end of each level, where they describe your assassination, depening on how you did it, of course. I did not expirience any bugs with the game. For the no mid-game savings issue- This is halarious because the game does offer savings, for easier difficulty levels- So if you rather save every few minutes than carefully planning, Just pick up easy difficulty, there is nothing wrong with it, sometimes I run out of patience too, just dont pick up the hardest and complain about it, because the game would never be hard enough if you could save- It was the same with previous hitman titles as well.
    Another good aspect is the story- Most missions are seperated from the others but there is a good story behind the game and a big and thrilling twist in the very last missin
    I think it deserve a 9, but I wanted to balance the not good enough score
  22. Oct 16, 2012
    It's funny how this game is still as enjoyable as it was at it's release. Stealth games simply don't get better then blood money and,granted, this game is most certainly underrated. This sort of gaming equivelent of "Dexter" is nothing short of brilliant. The missions are special, each in their own way. There are, literally, dozens of possible ways of completing a mission, and if you replay missions, you'l find more and more hilarious possibilities of kiling. You can be slyish sneaky, or a psychopath, whichever suits your mood. But the game never tells you to do things in a certain way and There are multiple paths and choices for every mission. The story is surprisingly good, and quite subtle as well. You don't get bombing production values, but with every mission you feel like things are getting more complicated and interesting. In short: An overlooked stealth game with personality and high replay value, that is fun as heck. Hands on for Absolution. Expand
  23. Nov 11, 2012
    Although the curve can be a little offputting at first, it is easy to figure out once you get into it. Also quite worth it. It is hard to learn because it gives you so many options! Every Level is different, and replayability is almost infinite! Finished the game blasting through everyone? Try being sneaky! Or :O try it on a harder difficulty. In Hitman Blood Money the difficulty actually makes a difference! Loved every second of this game, and am still loving it starting all over. This game has an amazing story, pretty good graphics, especially for when it came out, great variety, challenge, and lots of potential to get...... creative! This game inspires a unique sense of morbid creativity the likes of which very few other games will let you experience. Your marks are certainly going to die, but how, when, and where they do, is only limited by your imagination. Expand
  24. Jan 4, 2012
    Hitman Blood Money gives you an epic feeling and is by far the best stealth game ever made. Alltho there is some glitches and random bugs, this game is fantastic with you're choice of weapon and you're choice of dealing with the bad guys.
  25. Jul 17, 2012
    This was my first Hitman game and I very much enjoyed it. At first I had some serious trouble understanding the game mechanics but once I realized there's loads of ways to solve the missions I very much enjoyed it. What extremely bothered me though is the lack of saving options. I quite often just want to sit at a game for the remaining like half an hour but if I can't finish a mission within that time I can't save and have to restart when I'm back home. -2 points for that Expand
  26. Jul 18, 2011
    I think this game is the best hitman game to date because it added many innovations to the series like the accidents and the ability to buy weapon upgrades. It has a very good story but not as good as Hitman 2 Silent Assassin which in my opinion had the best story in the whole series.The graphics are good and the AI is one of the best AIs. The only bad thing I can find is that you can't upgrade the weapons you find during the playthrough but it's not important.I recommend this to every one. Expand
  27. Oct 24, 2013
    I played all the games in the series with the exception of Hitman Absolution Most liked Hitman 2 Silent Assassin That was until I played Blood Money .
    This game captures the best idea behind such a game and I think put together everything was better in previous titles.
    It would be much to say, but of anything that is not already known Clearly the best game in the series. Graphics are
    good at almost 6-7 years after launch, but the most important seems that evoke nostalgia for a veteran of the series, or that little it was my case .
    Variety of locations just like the previous titles different situations multiple assassination ways feeling game has clear identity and is the kind of game that will talk about for years to come.
    If you ask me what I liked most about this 4th title? I respond without a thought The diversity of locations and that each location has a "identity" and make you own to remember in detail what and how it was .

He has his problems some AI bugs etc, but it's a game that should not be missed by any player who is passionate about genre
  28. Sep 22, 2013
    My most favorite game, because of it's almost never-ending replayability. After 7 years I can still find something new and interesting if I dig deep enough into the missions. I love the locations, the music, the gameplay... It's just near-perfect. The only flaw is the kind of nutty AI, but most often it's only a minor problem.
  29. May 13, 2014
    This sChit is unplayable, hard crashing right after 5 minutes so you can't even finish tutorial and I wonder - if this game is unstable, unplayable on modern systems and nobody gives a sChit about releasing a patch, why the FUK is Steam selling this sChit?
  30. Jul 24, 2013
    Im a big fan of the Hitman series. I got really into it around the same time I began to airsoft. I actually have a few guns from the game in my airsoft loadout http://www.airsplat.com/hitman.htm

1. There's so much to do and see in this game, so many possibilities. It suits the careful player, but caters for the psychopath in you as well. You simply won't find a better executed execution game. [June 2006, p.86]
  2. With Eidos' latest foray into professional assassination, players will have to dig deep, wading through mission after mission of trial-and-error gameplay to hunt down a series of targets. [June 2006, p.49]
  3. While there's a lot to love about this series, and this entry in particular, Agent 47's world still foesn't offer the subtlety necessary for this great premise to really be satisfying. [June 2006, p.110]