Hitman: Blood Money PC

8.8

1. JackJ.
    Jun 1, 2006
    Terrible, atrocious excuse for a game, and an insult to a - so far - excellent series. Not only is it the worst Hitman game, but it's on par with such horrific messes as "Starship Troopers" (the 2005 shoot'em up, that is - not the superb 2000 strategy). No saving, constant crashes, innumerable bugs, horrible load times (does the talent-challenged doodler that designed the faces Terrible, atrocious excuse for a game, and an insult to a - so far - excellent series. Not only is it the worst Hitman game, but it's on par with such horrific messes as "Starship Troopers" (the 2005 shoot'em up, that is - not the superb 2000 strategy). No saving, constant crashes, innumerable bugs, horrible load times (does the talent-challenged doodler that designed the faces on load screens really think that I want to watch his drawings for 30 seconds after the level has already loaded?), wretched performance... plus the "hitman" looking like that night club bouncer that calls himself "vin diesel" these days. Expand
  2. AnonymousMC
    Jun 9, 2006
    It did not work it is a simple as that once i got it i had to downoad a file and then another one and then another one once i got about 4 downloads fir it i got the patch and htat didnt even work once i got all the downloads donw it was so freaking slow and jerky it i couldnt even move. I have a good computer i have half life 2, doom 3, hitman 1, 2, and 3 and thoes all work perfect on myIt did not work it is a simple as that once i got it i had to downoad a file and then another one and then another one once i got about 4 downloads fir it i got the patch and htat didnt even work once i got all the downloads donw it was so freaking slow and jerky it i couldnt even move. I have a good computer i have half life 2, doom 3, hitman 1, 2, and 3 and thoes all work perfect on my computer and thoes even have better graphics then this one the graphics actully suck on this game dont be folled by the videos the game sucks ass big time do not get it Collapse
  3. Jan 10, 2015
    Come on guys! Give me a break! Think carefully about the year this game was created. It is pitiful! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY. It has absolutely no value compared to any of the more recent stealth games. Amazing the growth in game design and graphics just in the last few years. So for 2006 this was probably good. For 2015, it's horrible.
  4. May 13, 2014
    This sChit is unplayable, hard crashing right after 5 minutes so you can't even finish tutorial and I wonder - if this game is unstable, unplayable on modern systems and nobody gives a sChit about releasing a patch, why the FUK is Steam selling this sChit?
  5. Oct 13, 2013
    I recently bought Hitman: Blood Money due to the mass hype culture that seems to follow this game. Unfortunately, the fan-base of the game are far too immersed in this average-at-best series to realize what a crappy game this is. The controls, animation, voice acting and missions are all one sided, predictable, cheap and sometimes awful. After playing Absolution recently, I would stronglyI recently bought Hitman: Blood Money due to the mass hype culture that seems to follow this game. Unfortunately, the fan-base of the game are far too immersed in this average-at-best series to realize what a crappy game this is. The controls, animation, voice acting and missions are all one sided, predictable, cheap and sometimes awful. After playing Absolution recently, I would strongly suggest anyone looking for an immersive stealth game should invest in the Splinter Cell, Manhunt or Thief series. This game does not live up to it's reputation in the slightest. Expand
  6. Dec 27, 2015
    A fantastic concept wrapped in a thick layer of incompetence.. The level of mediocrity in display here is matched only by how frustrating the game actually is. I would literally be ashamed to have my name part of the credits. I wouldn't care that much normally, but the game has so much potential that it truly feels it deserved better; Starting with proper programmers. What a waste.

1. PC Gamer UK
    There's so much to do and see in this game, so many possibilities. It suits the careful player, but caters for the psychopath in you as well. You simply won't find a better executed execution game. [June 2006, p.86]
  2. Play Magazine
    With Eidos' latest foray into professional assassination, players will have to dig deep, wading through mission after mission of trial-and-error gameplay to hunt down a series of targets. [June 2006, p.49]
  3. Game Informer
    While there's a lot to love about this series, and this entry in particular, Agent 47's world still foesn't offer the subtlety necessary for this great premise to really be satisfying. [June 2006, p.110]