Hitman: Blood Money PC

8.8

1. JonC.
    Jul 30, 2006
    i had major fun off this game for a while, but after the game ends, i just stare at it, what a waste of $40-50.
  2. DME
    Jun 24, 2012
    While a load of fun, the lack of mid-mission checkpoints really kills it. Some of the missions are pretty long and to have to start all over because of one stupid mistake really ruins it. Also, the A.I. can be really dumb sometimes. Not "dumb" as in easy, but "dumb" as in "lacking intelligence". On the very first mission, I was supposed to take a crate of baking soda into a room. IWhile a load of fun, the lack of mid-mission checkpoints really kills it. Some of the missions are pretty long and to have to start all over because of one stupid mistake really ruins it. Also, the A.I. can be really dumb sometimes. Not "dumb" as in easy, but "dumb" as in "lacking intelligence". On the very first mission, I was supposed to take a crate of baking soda into a room. I brought it past a guard who made sure I had the crate before I could enter the next room. I then entered the room and put the crate down. I decided to leave the room, like the guard expected me to. Then I turned around and went back in and the guard suddenly pulled out his gun asking me where the crate is. Really? I just put the crate down in the room you let me enter 30 seconds ago. Long story short, he killed me over a crate of baking soda. Expand
  3. Jul 17, 2012
    This was my first Hitman game and I very much enjoyed it. At first I had some serious trouble understanding the game mechanics but once I realized there's loads of ways to solve the missions I very much enjoyed it. What extremely bothered me though is the lack of saving options. I quite often just want to sit at a game for the remaining like half an hour but if I can't finish a missionThis was my first Hitman game and I very much enjoyed it. At first I had some serious trouble understanding the game mechanics but once I realized there's loads of ways to solve the missions I very much enjoyed it. What extremely bothered me though is the lack of saving options. I quite often just want to sit at a game for the remaining like half an hour but if I can't finish a mission within that time I can't save and have to restart when I'm back home. -2 points for that Expand
  4. Jun 10, 2014
    La saga Hitman es una de mis preferidas y este juego creo que ajusta mejor la curva de dificultad comparado con el resto de la saga. Sin duda uno de los grandes juegos de infiltraciĆ³n. Compra bastante recomendable en oferta.
  5. Dec 5, 2012
    Very good game, 6.5 for me.
    Very good game, 6.5 for me.
    It has a very funny gameplay, good graphics and performance, nice sound and there's a lack of a plot, as well as any other Hitman game, but it's not important, because a game like Hitman doesn't need it. A game should make you get FUN, should make you PLAY, should be COMPETITIVE, it shouldn't be a movie. Now, SHs are thinking only to make a good plot and graphics, so they're missing the point of gaming: playing and having fun. For example, look the new Hitman (Absolution): they've added a story, cool graphics, etc. but the game itself isn't so funny and good.
    I'm happy that HITMAN: BLOOD MONEY has came out.
  6. May 15, 2015
  7. AlB
    Mar 3, 2009
    This game is excellent,for the first 3 missions. I was having great fun sneaking about and not getting caught and suddenly I'm in a boring snowy place with loads of guards in Christmas hats.Then a boat.....its just too boring.This game might look good,but DON'T buy it.Its a waste of money and im kicking myself for getting it.

1. PC Gamer UK
    There's so much to do and see in this game, so many possibilities. It suits the careful player, but caters for the psychopath in you as well. You simply won't find a better executed execution game. [June 2006, p.86]
  2. Play Magazine
    With Eidos' latest foray into professional assassination, players will have to dig deep, wading through mission after mission of trial-and-error gameplay to hunt down a series of targets. [June 2006, p.49]
  3. Game Informer
    While there's a lot to love about this series, and this entry in particular, Agent 47's world still foesn't offer the subtlety necessary for this great premise to really be satisfying. [June 2006, p.110]