Hitman: Contracts PC

7.7

1. Dec 14, 2015
    A sequel to the great Hitman series. Stealth is somewhat less rewarded here, and you may find yourself just shooting all enemies because it's easier. Other than that, the levels are as interesting as in the original.
  2. ERB
    Nov 15, 2013
    Hitman Contracts is just amazing Agent 47 assassination's are just awesome.Stealth is the theme of this game.The game play is enjoyable and the storyline is just good.I like this game.
  3. Dec 1, 2015
    Good game i play this game allot :)
    . . .
    .. . .
  4. Sep 22, 2013
    This game is such intense and scary that I could get away from the screen.
    However, not everything is positive. Unfortunately, the controls are terrible, almost uncontrollable!
  5. Oct 26, 2013
    The game offers even more pathways to assassinate your target than the previous entries. With a new conceptual and ideal storyline to fill in the gaps, the game is dark, and pure stealth. Offering even more variety of weapons, not to mention all the classic snipers, along with dual wielding, not only of the silverballers, but other handguns, SMGs and shotguns. The game, unlike itsThe game offers even more pathways to assassinate your target than the previous entries. With a new conceptual and ideal storyline to fill in the gaps, the game is dark, and pure stealth. Offering even more variety of weapons, not to mention all the classic snipers, along with dual wielding, not only of the silverballers, but other handguns, SMGs and shotguns. The game, unlike its predecessors, pushes you more towards accidental deaths.
    The game could have scored a perfect 10, but missed the mark. The story and graphics were excellent. The only flaw was to introduce the 4 Lee Hong missions, which I felt could have been avoided or substituted with other missions. Nevertheless, Contracts still manages to be one of the classiest stealth games ever.
  6. KevinS.
    Apr 19, 2004
    Superb game what more can i say?
  7. AndyL.
    May 4, 2004
    Really though its just more of the same-old excellent game that was hitman 2 for those stealth shooter fans. Keep in mind that not everyone is one. The freedom factor found in this is a rare privilege in modern day shooter/action games though.
  8. PaulB.
    Apr 26, 2004
    I know you have all been waiting for my review but I had to think about this one. First of all most professional reviewers gave it a lower score then it deserves. Their reasoning is that it is pretty much the same game as the previous one. The Graphics have not changed much, this is true. The game play has not changed much either. But! (And yes I have a nice butt) How come a game like I know you have all been waiting for my review but I had to think about this one. First of all most professional reviewers gave it a lower score then it deserves. Their reasoning is that it is pretty much the same game as the previous one. The Graphics have not changed much, this is true. The game play has not changed much either. But! (And yes I have a nice butt) How come a game like Splinter Cell which has not changed much at all, except its multiplayer which is very good I might add, got such high scores. In the single player of Splinter Cell you feel as though most of the time someone is leading you by the hand through it. In this game the playing field is wide open. You can play each level many different ways. It is very nicely open ended. If you want to achieve Silent Assassin you have to work for it. Sweat, hide and think. The limited amount of saves adds to the tension .The end is always the same but it is a real involvement to achieve it. It is a console game like Splinter Cell but it is a good well thought out one. An absolute joy to play. For this and other reasons I give it a 10.You can give me more Bells and Whistles. I will take that, but a good involving game is hard to come by. A special note to the makers of Thief 3 AKA Deadly Shadows. If you muck up my favorite game of all time like you did in Deus Ex my pen will be waiting. Expand
  9. c0l0r
    Jul 21, 2004
    Hitman is just one of the best games for shoot and! stealth + all the different ways a player can go through the missions.

1. Missions are short, but the trial-and-error of finding out how to accomplish each one compensates for it.
  2. From the story angle alone Hitman: Contracts is a worthy addition to the series, and will particularly entertain fans of the franchise who’ve played both the predecessors. That said it’s certainly time for some innovation.
  3. PC Gamer
    The intricate level construction and enhanced AI are appreciated, but I still felt like I was playing nothing more than a glorified expansion pack. [July 2004, p.66]