I Am Alive PC

6.0

1. Raz
    Jan 5, 2013
    Love it! There are a few things I would improve on like the linear story is a little not so good, the fact that you cannot just jump wherever you want or have to obey the level designers directions. This game engine put in an open world would be the perfect game!
  2. Oct 2, 2012
    Truly one of the best games I've ever seen. The game is a sweet Survival game with well thought out linear maps. The cool replay feature is fun, giving you time to think of other options to replay a scene - cool!. Graphix are decent, and the price was right .
  3. Oct 2, 2012
    As a big fan of Cold Fear, also developed by Darkworks, I was really looking forward to this game. I was not disappointed. Reminds me of Legendary, another great game in the modern apocalyptic setting. For those who rate it low, they must want COD. It's not COD, it's great in it's own right.
  4. Oct 19, 2012
    Excellent! Game to come closest yet to The Road, really nails the survival element. And no it is not purely linear, you have a lot of freedom within places and particularly in the centre of town (using the overhead railways as a starting point). Personally I liked the dust/fog that makes you not exactly sure of what is in the distance and forces you to climb up every so often. It couldExcellent! Game to come closest yet to The Road, really nails the survival element. And no it is not purely linear, you have a lot of freedom within places and particularly in the centre of town (using the overhead railways as a starting point). Personally I liked the dust/fog that makes you not exactly sure of what is in the distance and forces you to climb up every so often. It could have been made a bit easier and a few more checkpoints, but that's the only fault I can think of. The way it presents the horror and grimness of immediate post apocalyptic life where someone's life is worth a couple of bullets is quite unique. Expand
  5. Jan 4, 2013
    I give EIGHT! why? this game is 15USD it not high cost
    it nice survival game and nice graphic but game
    has only climb kill bandit only it nice adventure
  6. Jan 7, 2013
    I must confess I bought this game after reading many reviews and wanted to see how bad it was.

Nevertheless it was surprising to actually see that I was enjoying the game, the environment, playability and even the story. Come on guys! this game is not so bad. Well, I must say 2 bad things: Some control issues and the Ending (among the worsts I have seen IMHO). Still this game made

Still this game made me have a very good time during a whole weekend. So lets not be so harsh, it was fun!. Also I got the 20 victims rescued, that was one of the things I enjoyed the most!.
  7. Jan 29, 2013
    Steve Paulson Jan 29 2013 Love the game but the (E) KEY doesnt work playing on pc through steam.
  8. May 4, 2013
    From the beginning, the game is impressive for its sulfur atmosphere. I would like to mention a very symbolic start of the "cross the bridge" and then begins the real adventure. In fact, in the game there is no new-old-fashion zombies, there are only people, and these are the ones to be feared! I do not understand why people underestimate I Am Alive, because it is worth the money, genreFrom the beginning, the game is impressive for its sulfur atmosphere. I would like to mention a very symbolic start of the "cross the bridge" and then begins the real adventure. In fact, in the game there is no new-old-fashion zombies, there are only people, and these are the ones to be feared! I do not understand why people underestimate I Am Alive, because it is worth the money, genre component fulfills a 100%. I do not regret the money spent, but it is extremely frustrating that the studio Darkworks is closed. Expand
  9. Sep 6, 2013
    I Am Alive is one of the most underrated games in the history. Sure it has its flaws like poor story and sound track and the graphics are kinda outdated but the atmosphere is really rich and it puts you in a desperate mood. The only major problem was the length. It only took me 3 hours and 50 minutes to beat the game. With a little more effort and a highr budget it could become aI Am Alive is one of the most underrated games in the history. Sure it has its flaws like poor story and sound track and the graphics are kinda outdated but the atmosphere is really rich and it puts you in a desperate mood. The only major problem was the length. It only took me 3 hours and 50 minutes to beat the game. With a little more effort and a highr budget it could become a masterpiece. The idea behind this game was really fantastic and it is really ambitious but they failed to execute the idea properly, however it offers an experience that will live in your memory for some time. In fact if I Am Alive was executed properly, it could even compete with The Last Of Us and become a leading title in the survival horror genre. Anyway, we can't expect much from a downloadable title priced at only 15 Maybe Ubisoft will be able to make it right with a fantastic sequel. Expand
  10. Oct 5, 2013
    This game is awesome, I just finished it and I could not think of any other game that plays like a true post apocalyptic environment where your not just running around gunning people. Everyone is a threat, and your actions need to be wise. I wish there was more games like this one.
  11. Jun 30, 2014
    It is amazing what can be done with 2 gig, this was a fantastic experience, play it before slating it, at first it's pf, then it's a little annoying, then you know what is happening and it's awesome.
  12. Jan 26, 2013
    I love what they did in the game. The storyline is great and the paths/map is well designed. Controls are O.K., but the graphics are pretty poor. Good for $15, better on sale. Just a little work on the graphics and controls and this game would have been just about perfect!
  13. May 28, 2016
    I enjoyed this. Played it in 2016 and i think the game aged well. Clunky controls (although i experienced no problems adapting) are not that much of an issue, as pointed out. If you're not 10 years old and enjoy the game as a whole and don't nitpick because you've not been cleaned correctly, i recommend playing this little game.
  14. Nov 8, 2014
    The story is touching and the game play is unique and good. The atmosphere is sinister, and one can feel it. Moreover, survivors are in a truly believing 'harsh survival mode'.
  15. Jul 10, 2015
    Um game fantástico com uma dinâmica diferente de outros jogos. O melhor deste game é a intimidação contra os inimigos, mesmo com uma pistola sem munição. A história é boa, o cenário também, sei que com a tecnologia dos jogos atuais de hoje, o gráfico poderia ser melhor, mas o game é excelente que pode ser ignorado o detalhes do gráfico. Grande jogo, recmonedo.

1. PC Master (Greece)
    Feb 6, 2013
    Bold and fresh, despite its shortcomings. Moreover, if the original vision of the developers had been fully fleshed out, this would have been one of the best games of the year. [November 2012]
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Nov 4, 2012
    Original survival horror is perfect in setting up a grim atmosphere. You can find many flaws in the game but there are very strong moments which make the game worth trying. [Nov 2012]
  3. PC PowerPlay