I Am Alive PC

6.0

1. May 28, 2016
    I enjoyed this. Played it in 2016 and i think the game aged well. Clunky controls (although i experienced no problems adapting) are not that much of an issue, as pointed out. If you're not 10 years old and enjoy the game as a whole and don't nitpick because you've not been cleaned correctly, i recommend playing this little game.
  2. Feb 26, 2016
    Corto pero intenso. Con una historia detrás muy simple pero con un final bastante inesperado. Escenarios bellos y mecánicas no muy complicadas. Una bala en tu pistola, es oro puro.
  3. Nov 2, 2015
    I Am Alive failed to deliver an exciting post-apocalyptic game play. While the theme, the atmosphere of the environment, and the voice acting are praiseworthy - halfway through the game everything just became too boring and too bland for me. I Am Alive also fell short in developing the protagonist as the entire game story is just focused on Mei and Linda and not on the protagonist himself.I Am Alive failed to deliver an exciting post-apocalyptic game play. While the theme, the atmosphere of the environment, and the voice acting are praiseworthy - halfway through the game everything just became too boring and too bland for me. I Am Alive also fell short in developing the protagonist as the entire game story is just focused on Mei and Linda and not on the protagonist himself. It felt like I wasn't playing the game for myself, but for those NPCs. Expand
  4. Aug 21, 2015
    this game shows the mood of barren background. and it gives experience the tension from a few of bullet and battle system. but, too many constituent are lack. and it is boring in latter part.
  5. Jul 10, 2015
    Um game fantástico com uma dinâmica diferente de outros jogos. O melhor deste game é a intimidação contra os inimigos, mesmo com uma pistola sem munição. A história é boa, o cenário também, sei que com a tecnologia dos jogos atuais de hoje, o gráfico poderia ser melhor, mas o game é excelente que pode ser ignorado o detalhes do gráfico. Grande jogo, recmonedo.
  6. Mar 7, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I am not a fan of survival games, but then also I downloaded this game to play something different. This game has given me a lot of negative things. That's why I hate this game. Controls and Graphics are worst oh yeah and also Camera views. Expand
  7. Nov 8, 2014
    The story is touching and the game play is unique and good. The atmosphere is sinister, and one can feel it. Moreover, survivors are in a truly believing 'harsh survival mode'.
  8. Sep 22, 2014
    I really liked the ideas behind the game, especially the mechanics and interacting with the AI enemies -- ie scaring ppl away by waving a gun around. The execution of said ideas is what really let it down. Combat and exploration is very sad. The full gameplay is only a couple of hrs, so you COULD get it anyway and just suck it up when dealing with the auto-aim-adjust nonsense, the targetI really liked the ideas behind the game, especially the mechanics and interacting with the AI enemies -- ie scaring ppl away by waving a gun around. The execution of said ideas is what really let it down. Combat and exploration is very sad. The full gameplay is only a couple of hrs, so you COULD get it anyway and just suck it up when dealing with the auto-aim-adjust nonsense, the target swap nonsense, and more. Nonsense combat, that is. Case in point; In the tutorial, it told the protag to point the gun and scare a thug into surrendering. After that, pressing E would knock him out pretty quick - no cutscenes - no struggles. From then on though, this trick never works again because the E will trigger a struggle cutscene of mouse mashing. This means it is crap against multiple enemies. What is the game doing? The worst by far is aim-assist though. You may have seen it before. In Borderlands 1, this feature is automatically turned on. It's impossible to headshot someone with the feature on.

Besides combat, you have climbing and resource management. If you've played or read Metro 2033/Metro Last Light, Tomb Raider, and Amnesia (with your light sources), I Am Alive has nothing challenging or scary once you turn off the music. The music is REALLY good.

The best things about this game is its environment. It's done a great job of that. Though if you wanted that kind of feel, Alan Wake does an equally good job too. With less GPU bugs.

Yeah. It's a good idea that never delivered. Not worth your time and money. May be worth a demo play though, to get a vague concept what they did do well.
  9. Jul 7, 2014
    General Overview: While the game has a great concept and provides some unique game play it is SO buggy as to be unplayable. The background flickering and disappearing is only the beginning. This game could have been great but the execution is horrible and broken

TL;DNR: 3: Great ideas with HORRIBLE execution. Avoid even on sale. There may be a mod out there to solve the MANY issues, but frankly that is not worth the effort - there are many more functional survival games that work and are enjoyable.

Technology/engine: 0: Simply horrible.

AI: 0: Not a lot of variety and simply not fun or responsive.

Graphics: 0: While the game has an interesting but very bland palette, the backgrounds flicker in and out, complete loss of ambiance and the textures are muddy at best. When you don't move it looks great but take a step into flicker land and its horrible.

Sound: 5: Serviceable

Soundtrack: 4: Mediocre

Voice acting: 6: Decent but stilted delivery.

Crafting: N/A

Customization: 4: Marginal

Game play systems: 7: Great ideas with the intimidation concept and the stamina system and climbing is unique but the execution is simply not fun.

Controls: 5: Serviceable, nothing unique

Story: 7: What I could tolerate seems okay but it does very little to immerse you due to the overwhelmingly HORRIBLE execution of the foundation of the game.

Multiplayer: N/A
  10. Jun 30, 2014
    It is amazing what can be done with 2 gig, this was a fantastic experience, play it before slating it, at first it's pf, then it's a little annoying, then you know what is happening and it's awesome.
  11. Jun 28, 2014
    I Am Alive's development began a long time ago, and at first was supposed to be released on 2010. Back then it seemed to me as if it's going to be one heck of a game. At some point the game seemed to be abandoned, yet eventually it was released, but not on PC. Only about a year later I found out that it had a PC port released as well, and was really glad and excited about the game.I Am Alive's development began a long time ago, and at first was supposed to be released on 2010. Back then it seemed to me as if it's going to be one heck of a game. At some point the game seemed to be abandoned, yet eventually it was released, but not on PC. Only about a year later I found out that it had a PC port released as well, and was really glad and excited about the game. Unfortunately it didn't live up to my expectation.

While making good impressions at first, very early in the game I encountered some massive graphical glitches. After a LOT of research on Google I found out that I have to downgrade (!) my Nvidia graphics drivers for the game to show up correctly! That's a BAD start for a game! And was it worth the efforts? Not entirely.

I Am Alive turned out to be some sort of a small project of Ubisoft instead of the big game it could be. It presents itself as an explorationsurvival game, but very early in the game you'll find out that's is linear as hell and it keeps going that way for the most part. As for the survival part, the game justifies its marketing to some extent as you'll have to manage your supplies and ammo very carefully as you tread through some sort of an apocalyptic America, where you never know if and where you're going to find those supplies or encounter some hostile survivors craving for your blood.

The combat system is considered one of the weakest points of the game, although I did enjoy it up to somewhere towards the end of the game. The game gives you the illusion you can have many ways of dealing with the groups of attackers (and you'd encounter lots of them) but eventually there's not much choices to make, because making 'wrong' decisions will result in dying or having wasted your precious ammo. These facts make the combat extremely repetitive and somewhat tiring.

Oh, and when you WILL die, it's either beginning the chapter your in all over again, or waste a 'retry'. The game gives you a limited amount of retries and the rest you have to achieve by explorations or helping victims. Yes, it sound like great ideas, that adds a lot to the whole survival thingy, yet I couldn't handle this system. The checkpoints are spread illogically throughout the game even though it's not terribly long, yet some chapters are 1-minute long and some could take you a hour or two to truly master and finish without too much damage, and the game simply won't save until you end a chapter.

The parkour parts where you have to climb your way through the ruins was as fun as it was irrational, and was one of the things I actually enjoyed in the game, although some may find it repetitive and annoying.

That's as far as the gameplay goes, and that's the main point of the game, as it doesn't give you anything too spectacular besides.
    I found the story kinda dull, and it didn't really go anywhere, even up to the end of the game. The game starts off with the main character looking for his wife and girl, and that piece of story simply never advances anywhere. Instead you'll find some survival-missions ungracefully crammed together (storywise), and then there's the deeply disappointing ending (to my taste).

The bits of music in the game were beautiful but too few and repetitive.
    Perhaps they shouldn't have used music at all, so you won't be distracted from the apocalypse-environment. But if you decide to use music anyway, you should do it correctly at least.

Graphically the game is also not too impressive, although the team apparently used some black&white filter and made the game look more grainy and rough. Some took it as an disadvantage, but I actually think that it fit well the atmosphere and idea of surviving in a world which is torn apart. It gave the game uniqueness and a style of its own and is the strongest point of the game in my opinion.

I said mostly bad things about the game, and unfortunately there's not too much good stuff I can point except for those which I already did, and the face that this game is not good at all and yet it's not completely bad, just extremely mediocre at best.
    You may want to check it out when it goes on a sale (and it does so from time to time) and costs less than 10 bucks.
  12. Jun 15, 2014
    The game keeps players reloading and reloading and then forced them to reload the WHOLE level!I'm not sure if I've chosen the hardest difficulty.No matter,if you are a person without very much attention to the score,collectibles and achievements,just adjust the difficulty into easy to "just enjoy the story".The game keeps players reloading and reloading and then forced them to reload the WHOLE level!I'm not sure if I've chosen the hardest difficulty.No matter,if you are a person without very much attention to the score,collectibles and achievements,just adjust the difficulty into easy to "just enjoy the story".
    玩这个游戏难免会重装存档,再重装,之后强制从整个关卡开始部分重玩!我不确定是否选择了最高难度。无所谓了,如果你是个对评分,收集品和成就之类东西没多少兴趣的人,把难度调到“简单”,“欣赏故事就是了”。

Resource and climbing settings are terrible enough,alongside the saving game system,to destroy players‘ patience to keep trying to proceed.
    资源和攀爬设定实在可怕,这些和存档系统足够把玩家的耐心摧毁,让他们放弃继续尝试前进。

Climbing up a pole seems very hard and strength consuming,while climbing a ordinary,strong ladder also difficult enough to cost a bottle of water?Oddly,the character can open his inventory,grab a pill or a bottle of water and have it while climbing a pole,with stamina decreasing.I though it is an action game,right?
    爬杆或许比较累人,会消耗大量体力,但是爬一个普通的,完整,结实的梯子也会费劲到要花费一瓶水吗?奇怪的是,角色在爬杆子消耗大量耐力值的同时居然可以打开背包,拿出药片或是一瓶水然后吃或喝。我认为这是个动作游戏,对吧?

Lost patience to try more,when I played this.
    玩的时候,我已然没有了耐心继续尝试。

The idea and the graphics style are already good,and the whole game should have been better.
    创意和画面风格已经够好了,但是游戏整体本该更好的。
  13. Apr 18, 2014
    I really enjoyed this game. It is simple and elegant. You start off by entering the city looking for your wife and daughter. You soon realize they are gone and on your way out you spot a little girl. Not being able to just let her wander on her own you decide to help her get back home and it goes from there.

There is alot of climbing, swinging and fighting in this game. Your reserves

There is alot of climbing, swinging and fighting in this game. Your reserves are VERY limited. More often than not you meet a group of foes with just 1 bullet and have to make due. After a series of earthquakes and the "event" that soon ensued, the entire city is filled with dust that seriously inhibit you field of view.

You have a health and a stamina meter you will have to manage carefully. The climbing mechanics are solid, dont know why people are so negative to this game, I will end this review with my theory on this. Every time you climb you use up stamina. With help from ledges and pivots you can regain your stamina while climbing. The story is not the best ever, one of the parts however is played by the same guy who plays Adam Jensen, the lead character in Deus Ex Human Revolution. In this game he only has a supporting role, should say something about the quality on the voice acting. Not bad, not bad at all.

Why people does not like this.

One would be the combat. they think the can rush in and take out 3 guys with one bullet. The only one who has ever been able to do this is Oswald in Dallas (if you believe the Warren commission). You have to take out the leader of the gang and threaten the other ones. You make them step back on to a ledge or right next to a fire and kick them over the ledge or in to the fire. There are all sorts of ways to win.

The other might be visibility. You have map that aren´t so detailed and there is no "radar" or arrow in the ground like Bioshock Infinite. It can be real tricky to find you way forward on map that can scale 5 levels up through a building and stuff like that.

It´s like this. negative people will always find the bad things, in everything from games to real life, all they ever do is complain. Then we have the optimists who can actually enjoy games that are no blockbusters like this one. Like my bro in law, I enjoyed this and will tell him so. i would bet my left testi that he will say it sucked and start complaining like he always do.
  14. Mar 2, 2014
    Another boring game with horrible visuals, its all black and white and there is some grain filter on that I couldn't turn off. Played it for about 20-30 min and just quit how bad it was.
  15. Feb 22, 2014
    Pretty bad. The premise was promising but a combination of terrible combat mechanics and the totally linear make this game a chore to play. It's a shame really because some of the ambient and environment graphics are very nicely done. Some of the puzzle/jumping sequences are somewhat fun and challenging but perhaps they stand out because of the incredible badness of the other parts of thePretty bad. The premise was promising but a combination of terrible combat mechanics and the totally linear make this game a chore to play. It's a shame really because some of the ambient and environment graphics are very nicely done. Some of the puzzle/jumping sequences are somewhat fun and challenging but perhaps they stand out because of the incredible badness of the other parts of the gameplay. Expand
  16. Feb 17, 2014
    Just got bored with the mechanics and couldn't get through the first fight. is it that interesting to add micromanagement to climbing sequences? fights.. meh.
  17. Nov 8, 2013
    Let's wrap this up because I don't wanna take time in rating a game that hasn't been programed with "time taking" either (you catch my drift):

Graphics: Who on earth can just look for 2 meters and then sees everything blooming except for those who are really near sighted? (no offence!) I understand if one can't see while in a heavy dust cloud but other than that you should be able to

Graphics:
    Who on earth can just look for 2 meters and then sees everything blooming except for those who are really near sighted? (no offence!) I understand if one can't see while in a heavy dust cloud but other than that you should be able to see your surroundings but oh, I can see why the developers thought of that, so no one can see those crappy graphics and little detail in the game. Structures, buildings, junk and so on is repeatedly used actually there is no shame in that but it hasn't been done well.

Since graphics isn't everything...

Story:
    Yeah... well. Let's leave it at that.

Climbing:
    Your character can climb. That is good. Like Lara Croft? Certainly not! Your guy is just a very shoddy copy of the vibrant lady you got to know over the years. Additionally you have an annoying stamina bar which always reminds you how done you are climbing. This might be a nice gimmick but since you can't by any chance check out your supposed route because you are half blind (see above) you will fail several times and that's not even your fault!

Combat:
    Again, repetitions. Combats always replay themselves. Kill the guy with a gun, then the others. Or surprise the one guy with the gun, shoot the other guy also having a gun, intimidate the rest or slay them. Body armor was also introduced and is just another annoyance so you can free aim btw I played the PC version but if you are suddenly forced to use free aim you know that hasn't been programmed well either and hit the guy in the head either with a crossbow or something else. Also if you're trying to run away and jump down 1.5 meters the game just won't let you losing armor or worse die. The game does not create a realistic environment in which you can move as you wish but limits the player to the linear crap it is pulling :(

Controls:
    Way to complicated. A million buttons for someone who actually can't do jack.

Why 2/10 points?

The idea of the game is good and I like the protagonist even if he is not displayed interesting for the player. But you could've done something and this game HAD potential. This is why 2/10 points.
    BOO for the programmers though and I can't understand the sentence: "If you want to do survival, you do it right" (in a positive sense, by gametrailers.com in their review trailer). They absolutely DIDN'T DO it right!
  18. Nov 1, 2013
    It's just so close to being good! The environment and storyline is pretty decent, but they failed at execution. The game is 100% linear, which gets boring fast. The combat is extremely repetitive and is only difficult because of the bad combat controls. And the worst part! The checkpoints are often very far apart, so, if you die in combat because of the awful controls, you get to repeatIt's just so close to being good! The environment and storyline is pretty decent, but they failed at execution. The game is 100% linear, which gets boring fast. The combat is extremely repetitive and is only difficult because of the bad combat controls. And the worst part! The checkpoints are often very far apart, so, if you die in combat because of the awful controls, you get to repeat more repetitive climbing challenges for the privilege of trying the combat again! Expand
  19. Oct 31, 2013
    The game couldn't live up to my expectations. There are certain aspects in gameplay and design that make this game look really bad. The first thing you run across is the bad graphic even on highest settings. It looks like it's running on a console but it certainly doesn't look like a PC game. The three years older Mirror's Edge for example has by far better textures, animations andThe game couldn't live up to my expectations. There are certain aspects in gameplay and design that make this game look really bad. The first thing you run across is the bad graphic even on highest settings. It looks like it's running on a console but it certainly doesn't look like a PC game. The three years older Mirror's Edge for example has by far better textures, animations and details. Then there is this mouse lag, which slows down your camera movement by 99% for one second and suddenly disappears again. This happens at least once a minute. Then there are popping up gameplay tips all the time and again and again the same tip until you leave the area. Of course, you can't turn them off and are they are enabled by default even on the highest difficulty. Gameplay wise, i don't like the stamina mechanic at all. You hang up there in the air catching your breath and as soon as you finished drinking your bottle of water with one hand you can go on? Meh. Overall a pretty meh game and disappoints in many aspects early on in the game. Expand
  20. Oct 5, 2013
    This game is awesome, I just finished it and I could not think of any other game that plays like a true post apocalyptic environment where your not just running around gunning people. Everyone is a threat, and your actions need to be wise. I wish there was more games like this one.
  21. Sep 26, 2013
    well its not the game of the year but for a staggering 14$ on steam this is an great title that i was enthralled with through the entire campaign for the low budget it is truly brilliant what was don't here could very easily pass as a AAA title. Only con is its not long enough witch is a good thing because i wanted to keep playing an progressing. I just don't understand what people wantwell its not the game of the year but for a staggering 14$ on steam this is an great title that i was enthralled with through the entire campaign for the low budget it is truly brilliant what was don't here could very easily pass as a AAA title. Only con is its not long enough witch is a good thing because i wanted to keep playing an progressing. I just don't understand what people want from this title giving it 1-2 and 0's for what it is a great game a 7 in my book. Expand
  22. Sep 6, 2013
    I Am Alive is one of the most underrated games in the history. Sure it has its flaws like poor story and sound track and the graphics are kinda outdated but the atmosphere is really rich and it puts you in a desperate mood. The only major problem was the length. It only took me 3 hours and 50 minutes to beat the game. With a little more effort and a highr budget it could become aI Am Alive is one of the most underrated games in the history. Sure it has its flaws like poor story and sound track and the graphics are kinda outdated but the atmosphere is really rich and it puts you in a desperate mood. The only major problem was the length. It only took me 3 hours and 50 minutes to beat the game. With a little more effort and a highr budget it could become a masterpiece. The idea behind this game was really fantastic and it is really ambitious but they failed to execute the idea properly, however it offers an experience that will live in your memory for some time. In fact if I Am Alive was executed properly, it could even compete with The Last Of Us and become a leading title in the survival horror genre. Anyway, we can't expect much from a downloadable title priced at only 15 Maybe Ubisoft will be able to make it right with a fantastic sequel. Expand
  23. Jul 13, 2013
    While the gameplay is a little repetitive, the game is still pretty good. The plot is set in a post apocalyptic world, after an event of earthquakes destroyed most of humanity, leaving resources scarce, and the world covered in dust that could suffocate you. No zombies in this game or any unnatural occurrences, the main threat is basically just other human beings trying to survive.

You

You play as a male survivor, whose name is unknown, searching for his wife and child in the city while trying to stay alive himself. There is a lot of climbing involved in building ruins, you are equipped with a pistol which you have to use very wisely, as ammunition is extremely scarce. Violent people will often harass you and will bully you and eventually attack you until you take a stand for yourself.

The plot is pretty good, graphics are alright, everything is saturated in grey which is probably because of the smoke. The game isn't half bad. Its only $17.99 US which is a very acceptable price for a game with standards like this.
  24. Jun 14, 2013
    This could have been so much better, but it feels very dull, boring and repetitive. Most of the time you spend climbing buildings and stuff. The black and white and the fog effect is terrible and killed the experience for me.
    The story is meh.
  25. May 4, 2013
    From the beginning, the game is impressive for its sulfur atmosphere. I would like to mention a very symbolic start of the "cross the bridge" and then begins the real adventure. In fact, in the game there is no new-old-fashion zombies, there are only people, and these are the ones to be feared! I do not understand why people underestimate I Am Alive, because it is worth the money, genreFrom the beginning, the game is impressive for its sulfur atmosphere. I would like to mention a very symbolic start of the "cross the bridge" and then begins the real adventure. In fact, in the game there is no new-old-fashion zombies, there are only people, and these are the ones to be feared! I do not understand why people underestimate I Am Alive, because it is worth the money, genre component fulfills a 100%. I do not regret the money spent, but it is extremely frustrating that the studio Darkworks is closed. Expand
  26. Apr 15, 2013
    This game is actually quite alright, sure it's got it's faults it sure does.. repetitive game play and at times bland but put that aside, I feel I wanted too keep going on with the game, I liked the atmosphere and how the game feels unique. I managed to find this game enjoyable.
  27. Mar 6, 2013
    when i first saw the trailer a while ago i thought to myself, what an awsome game! then it became quite... untill 1-2 years ago i found out it would come to Xbox summer sale, i fell in love, and when it came out i bought it... its... not what i expected, this had really good potential but they fail really hard and thats just a shame, i think if they had put more time/money in it would havewhen i first saw the trailer a while ago i thought to myself, what an awsome game! then it became quite... untill 1-2 years ago i found out it would come to Xbox summer sale, i fell in love, and when it came out i bought it... its... not what i expected, this had really good potential but they fail really hard and thats just a shame, i think if they had put more time/money in it would have been one of the best games of 2011 (or 2012 i dont remember) but sadly, they didnt. i still hope there will be a remake or somthing of this where the developers really want to make a good game. the story was pretty good and the gameplay was fine, nothing to complain, but the graphics where terrible and thats one of the things that ruined it, next to the linear levels and the lenght of the game (too short) but i still give it a 7 because i really had high hopes for this game and i hope they will see the big mistake they made and do a remake of it, but then good. all in all it was fun to play and really original, and i loved the setting so yeah a 7 it is.

Sorry for english im dutch :D
  28. Feb 23, 2013
    This game has an interesting, if unoriginal story, and a very nice sound track. However, it falls short in most other departments. The graphics are mediocre at best. The faded color palette can be forgiven as part of the style and mood of the game, but the grainy and coarse definition can't. It would be charitable to call this game "linear". It's almost a rail shooter. You are literallyThis game has an interesting, if unoriginal story, and a very nice sound track. However, it falls short in most other departments. The graphics are mediocre at best. The faded color palette can be forgiven as part of the style and mood of the game, but the grainy and coarse definition can't. It would be charitable to call this game "linear". It's almost a rail shooter. You are literally herded through a narrow pipeline and, to add insult to injury, when you go off in a slightly different direction, even if it's a dead end, the game prods you back in the right direction, as if there were any other option. The few NPCs you encounter are scripted and beyond their extremely brief scripted behaviour, you can't interact with them. Even the main character is practically scripted. You can jump and climb, but only in very specific places at very specific times. As a result, short as it is, the game quickly becomes predictable. The combat is shallow and almost as linear as the rest of the game. It's only barely more flexible than a fight in "The Walking Dead" game, and that's a point-and-click adventure where the fights are almost just a cut scene with mouse clicks! The climbing mechanics are decent, but repetitive, and it won't be long before you start signing and rolling your eyes at yet another thing to climb. Oh, and the main character, who is evidently a trained climber and is climbing for most of his days has the stamina of am asthmatic chipmunk. You'll be out of breath, fainting, and falling to your death just by hanging of a vertical pipe for a few seconds. The environment is dead. And I don't mean "post-apocalyptic dead", I mean that you can't interact with anything. You can't move objects, lift them, kick them, open doors, break glass, nothing. You're just walking through a painting. You can't even swing your machete in empty air to pass the time. The only time you can use it is when there's a target in front of you. The only things that hold this game together are a story that you want to see through and an ambiance that's due almost entirely to the soundtrack and the faded colors. Oh, I do have to give props to the voice acting, what little of it there is. It's no Oscar performance, but it's better than many big-budget games. For all its flaws, it's not a completely terrible way to pass a few hours. You decide how much that's worth to you and pay accordingly. Expand
  29. Feb 17, 2013
    I don't know if it was just me, but this game is broken, there were many textures that wouldn't load, the 'un loaded gun' method wouldn't even work, and because of some of these errors I wasn't even able to fully play the game. This game isn't bad, it's just broken.
  30. Feb 16, 2013
    It has the making of a fantastic game... but the the game play is rather slow and extremely frustrating with sticky movement while climbing... the most frustrating thing would have to be the save and checkpoint system... I personally couldn't deal with save points 10-15 minutes apart just to die in the same frustrating way over and over just a disappointment.

1. PC Master (Greece)
    Feb 6, 2013
    Bold and fresh, despite its shortcomings. Moreover, if the original vision of the developers had been fully fleshed out, this would have been one of the best games of the year. [November 2012]
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Nov 4, 2012
    Original survival horror is perfect in setting up a grim atmosphere. You can find many flaws in the game but there are very strong moments which make the game worth trying. [Nov 2012]
  3. PC PowerPlay