I of the Dragon PC

8.4

1. IngoB.
    Aug 2, 2005
    This Game is a real Gem , especially if you are into Dragons ! The graphics are great and the music is fantastic ! Fits like a glove ! If you got used to the interface , it plays just fine ! One of my all time favorites !
  2. ChihiroH.
    Jun 11, 2005
    After getting used to the controls this game got me by surprise. I found myself playing the game continualy for long periods of time, and I am more in "fast games" like UT2k4 and car sims. Very addictive game.
  3. BaowolfeH.
    Nov 9, 2004
    This game is Amazing the style brilliant the game play is years ahead of its time and the fun factor is unsurpassed I've played many RPG games in my 30 years and this one by far ranks top drawer Thank you Zuxxes and Strategy first for finally letting someone's talent truly be shown.
  4. KDog
    Oct 29, 2004
    I found this game to be boring, and not very well conceived. No story, weak combat system and the overall question "What the heck am I doing?" doesn't help. No steps forward in the genre, flying everywhere is the only new thing in this game. Otherwise, older games have gotten it right, and done it better.
  5. Catman
    May 23, 2004
    Great gameplay, features and stories.
  6. IustiP.
    Apr 19, 2004
    I liked it since I saw the first screenshots. Now that is out I love it even more.

1. Dragon models are gorgeous, eating things is cool, a nice change from the stale humanoid saves humanoid RPG model.
    The poor implementation just makes for one sloppy experience that's not even worth playing when there are so many great titles out this time of year. Don't waste your time.
  3. The battles seem to get pretty repetitive after awhile (of course so does "Diablo" after awhile if you don't mix it up). You swoop down, destroy minions and take care of the lairs before more monsters spew forth, and that seems to be it, over and over again; blow up minions, take out lair, sweep land clean of leftovers.