Impossible Creatures PC

8.0

1. StevenK.
    Feb 10, 2003
    I've seen enough of these games. Build base, create peasants or whatever. Make them collect resources. Build barracks or whatever. Create soldiers with your barrack. Battle with your soldiers. Blah blah. Soo dull. The only innovative in this game is the "combine 2 animals" mode. Or what the heck they call it. You select two animals, combine em. Thats it. Seriously, this game sucks.
  2. Jok`RdeMo
    Feb 28, 2003
    Game sucks, take warcraft 2+ 3d graphics + hmm yeah nothing more. Ah yeah combine 2 animals - is that genetic game??? crap why can't I combine 3 animals? why I cant combine 2 species that I have created? CRAP CRAP CRAP...
  3. asdasdadasdasdasd
    Nov 15, 2003

What the fuck the makers of this fuckin game were insane or drunk probly when they put on website cuz this game is dumb i played the fuckin demo and liked it more then real version oh and when i through in my cat food box he bit it and pissed on the fuckin thang

1. Though the actual battles in Impossible Creatures aren't all that great, the game's offbeat premise, good looks, enjoyable campaign, and open-ended design make it both distinctive and recommendable.
  2. Though it struggles a bit as a real-time strategy game, Impossible Creatures makes great strides in unit building and should be commended for its lofty goals.
  3. The concept of combining animals together to create units is innovative enough to overcome other stagnant RTS aspects.