• Publisher: Atari
  • Release Date: Oct 2, 2005
8.4

1. Aug 4, 2012
    The most cinematic game played in a long time. You are the main character, you make the story and you remain amazed by a game so good. That cold, sad atmosphere is brilliant supported by snow, amazing soundtrack and by far the same attitude in story. I can only fell a little disappointed by it's SF going, but with such gameplay, atmosphere and story, I can't love this game and put it in the top of my all time favorite games (side by side with a few others) Expand
  2. Sep 12, 2012
    Quite simply, a masterpiece. Fahrenheit is, like Another World or Metal Gear Solid, the delivery of a cinematic genius (David Cage). Recommended without hesitation (but make sure you have a good gamepad to play with).
  3. Jan 6, 2012
    I plowed through this game in a day. After I finished, I realized I really didn't appreciate the ending, but it was still awesome. This game is the reason why I bought a ps3 this holiday season just to play heavy rain.
  4. Dec 16, 2012
    An epic game, the graphics are not very good but the story is EPIC! The game style is very similar to Heavy Rain and I love that game. Everything is very excited in the game and if you failed a mission, is the end of the story! Only one thing in the game that i dont like its the Chrome thingy. That thing always made me fail missions :P
  5. Jul 8, 2013
    I know QuanticDreams from the PS3 game Heavy Rain, so I decided to get this game and believe me... it is better than even Heavy Rain.

Amazing and trilling game, which is not so long overall, but in my experience I prefer a game to be short but fun instead of long and give you room to get bored.

This is a Jewel for the price that GOG offers it, taking into account that is 100%
    compatible with last gen operating systems. Also take into account with a small hack (check youtube) you can even run it at FullHD 1920x1080 resolution.

I have not finished it yet, but I do not care anymore about the ending, as the playing has been soooo damn good. I want to even start to play guitar again :P

Get it!
  6. Feb 12, 2013
    story- great story, involves you playing as a guy that gets randomly possessed by some type of cult leader. and its up to you to save him or leave him to his fate. gameplay- controls are great for this type of game. its action adventure, but has 'QTE' which always makes the gameplay inifinitely more fun to play. the way it uses the controls, like combining keys and etc. interesting and creative. video- the graphics are solid. not something to brag about but the gameplay makes it great.

audio- great music and effects make the game like an interactive movie.

overall- its like playing an interactive movie, and you have to be always aware. because 'QTE' happens just like that.

1. A classic adventure pumped up with massive doses of adrenaline. [Nov 2005, p.82]
  2. Fahrenheit features a fascinating, ever evolving storyline that really does change in real time depending on your actions.
  3. It's about halfway through Fahrenheit that the wheels start to wobble. The game begins to veer away from its complex murder-mystery beginnings into the realm of pure fantasy, with a final chapter that can be hard to stomach.