7.6

1. StefanT.
    Jul 18, 2007
    At first i saw the graphics and was pleasantly surprised, but the gameplay let me down so much that the game only deserves a 4. Avoid this game.
  2. Xz
    Mar 12, 2007
    The game is really boring, especially recover health. Yeah graphics are quiet good and our hero has some possibilities but it doesn't add the game interest. Besides, unhandy to lean to a wall. To peep out from behind a corner is a half-working feature.
  3. Sep 28, 2013
    i don't understand why people are giving this game a high score yes it has a good theme yes it has a good story but it has the most terrible gameplay i've seen in ages so repetitive and so boring
  4. May 18, 2011
    A decent story of good versus evil, but mixed with it's horrible gameplay makes this title painful to play even for the most die hard FPS/TPS players.
  5. Apr 4, 2012
    If you are considering picking up this game because you are craving some good 3rd person action with a gritty backdrop and compelling theme, Skip this title and play Dark Sector or Velvet Assassin or better yet Alpha Protocol instead. This game on it's face looks polished, but is a complete letdown where gameplay is concerned, and the plot is so thin (there is very little setup andIf you are considering picking up this game because you are craving some good 3rd person action with a gritty backdrop and compelling theme, Skip this title and play Dark Sector or Velvet Assassin or better yet Alpha Protocol instead. This game on it's face looks polished, but is a complete letdown where gameplay is concerned, and the plot is so thin (there is very little setup and absolutely no apparent justification for your aligning yourself with the very organization you'd previously sought to destroy except some weak pretense that you'll need to "to survive." In the tutorial levels the lopsidedness really shines through, in places you'll die from falling less than a story (falling a similar distance in other games of this type merely hurt the player) while on the other hand without armor or explanation you can take truly ridiculous amounts of damage from gunfire on the "Medium" difficulty -- not to mention you gain health from looting corpses, essentially turning everyone you shoot into a health potion. Couple this with frustrating save convention -- you'll constantly find yourself doing GIANT stretches of minimally entertaining content when you accidentally happen upon something that can actually kill you (hint: it's a terrain feature or a boss battle) because the autosave points are insanely far apart and it won't let you save at will. Picture a pearl-polished shot glass, containing an ice cold gulp of diarrhea. That's Infernal. Purchase at your peril. Expand
  6. Oct 6, 2012
    I liked the game, although sometimes it can be irritating. The graphics are cool, the story is never-seen-before, and the gameplay is nice (especially your demonic powers). It's rather fun.
  7. Xz
    Mar 12, 2007
  8. Jul 23, 2011
    i read som reviews and no1 hav run up on this broblem but wen i install the game and wen its gone i klik it and it says that something is missing so reinstall it and i did like 5 times and the same thig happens so idk dont get the game cuz not alot of ppl r happ with it any way
  9. Oct 6, 2012
    I like the graphics and the maps , while the weapons and abilities are great. Figuring out the game without reading the manual , was fun from the beginning. I like the way you have to retrieve ammo and weapons from enemies , because it makes you vulnerable. Finding enemies who apparently are hiding , or looking for you is shocking and fun. The trailers don't do this game justice , asI like the graphics and the maps , while the weapons and abilities are great. Figuring out the game without reading the manual , was fun from the beginning. I like the way you have to retrieve ammo and weapons from enemies , because it makes you vulnerable. Finding enemies who apparently are hiding , or looking for you is shocking and fun. The trailers don't do this game justice , as it is fun and even wild enough to give it a 9 of 10. The only lack of anything I see is that the gameplay is not fully in an open enviroment as some games are. Definately , the sound is great , especially with the ability to select 3D sound , where the weapons sound real. The game is kind of spooky , while you kill enemies in long robes in a church etc. What's not to like? Expand
  10. IvanR.
    May 14, 2007
    I like this game a lot, is simply, funny and very adictive.
  11. B.M.
    Mar 13, 2007
    Lots of action, I really don't understand the low ratings here - in Germany, nearly all ratings are 80% plus!
  12. Micha?W.
    May 15, 2007
    It's cool game. Very good graphic. All is interactive.
  13. KeeganB.
    May 17, 2007
    A good game with great graphics and gameplay. A must have for everyone who likes 3rd person shooters.
  14. CodyC.
    May 2, 2007
    looks like what the next resident evil is probly going to look like and the idea of shooting stuff out of your hand instead of wasting bullets makes the game more entertaning
  15. DaveT.
    May 28, 2007
    Really enjoyable TPS, it does borrow a lot from previous game releases over the last few years but hey! it works and works quite well.
  16. MartinE.
    Jun 11, 2007
    Played the demo and loved it... Went out the next day and bought it. The graphics, sound and music are great. I also love the style. Voice acting is good and interesting story. The gameplay is fun with nice weapons and abilities. Just gotta love it! (gotta get some tattoo's like that)
  17. MarkF.
    Jun 23, 2007
    Doesnt matter what the premise,running around shooting up things,I can do it all day. Great graphics,buying it!
  18. PatrickS.
    Aug 4, 2007
    Infernal is a beautiful and visually stunning fun game that was satisfyingly fun to the end. It has a smooth and fluid game play feel all the way through. Cinematic cut scenes to voice synchronizations were not the best imo, but were not a huge distraction, as I have seen worse. I'm more of a first person shooter gamer, but I instantly fell in love with this third person shooter from Infernal is a beautiful and visually stunning fun game that was satisfyingly fun to the end. It has a smooth and fluid game play feel all the way through. Cinematic cut scenes to voice synchronizations were not the best imo, but were not a huge distraction, as I have seen worse. I'm more of a first person shooter gamer, but I instantly fell in love with this third person shooter from the get go. Expand
  19. MikeS.
    Apr 28, 2007
    Great graphics, I like the concept of the demon powers thing and I think the combat system is fairly new for a 3rd person shooter deal. I think the gameplay is smooth and its only downfall is that the controls are a bit clumsy to get used to when you first start playing.
  20. TravisR.
    May 14, 2007
    Great game, awesome graphics, ok story, over 5 weapons, the combat slows down just long enough to catch your breath, then throws you right back into the mix, youll love this game.
  21. RobertA.
    May 21, 2007
    This is an incredibly enjoyable game, and it really get's you into it with the shooting, music and graphics all combined.
  22. AndrewP.
    May 29, 2007
    This game is brilliant i have only played the demo but i think that is is absolutely briliant.
  23. IpeaD.
    Jun 19, 2007
    Graphics were great, but the game play sucked, the acting was about as good as an old 50's movie, and there were not enough weps for me.
  24. KevinR.
    Jun 5, 2007
    Amazing game with amazing graphics and game play. Truly well done.
  25. RayF.
    Jun 8, 2007
    Not too bad. One of the better eastern EEuropean developed shooters.
  26. Michael
    Jul 18, 2007
    AWSOME GAME!!! I haven't played such a good 3rd person shooter since max payne. It gets a 10 from me, simpely amazing game.
  27. Sam
    Aug 26, 2007
    Infernal isn't an infernal game, it's a demonic good action game. I'm usualy not into "Tomb Raider" look-alike games.. but infernal kept me playing until the last level (which includes one of the biggest bosses I've ever seen). The graphics are superb, the environments and the levels are interesting and the gameplay mechanics rather well thought too. The story is, Infernal isn't an infernal game, it's a demonic good action game. I'm usualy not into "Tomb Raider" look-alike games.. but infernal kept me playing until the last level (which includes one of the biggest bosses I've ever seen). The graphics are superb, the environments and the levels are interesting and the gameplay mechanics rather well thought too. The story is, although not being a work of art, solid and will keep you playing to learn more about the background. It's an enjoyable game and deserves a good rating. Expand
  28. ThomasS.
    Apr 24, 2007
    Very well made, I love the unique idea even though the gameplay does steal from other games a little, but that is inevitable as there are so many games in this genre.
  29. Chris
    May 12, 2007
    I was thinking about 10 because thats the best 3rd person shooter on pc ..so far!! you really have to play few levels to really start to enjoy that game i completed Infernal 2 times now and im still not bored ..can you say that about 1st person shooter.. its really really ...really good ,really worth buying if you are fun of TPS games..
  30. AxelD.
    Jul 11, 2007
    This game is extremely well put together reguardless of the few chapters of the game witch do not allow it to be one of my best experices for long...I am very exited for maybe an Infernal 2? That or have some updates to have maybe more areas or new characters...then again a cooperative mode or any online would be wonderfull...if you can spare the cash and like 3rd person games, you will This game is extremely well put together reguardless of the few chapters of the game witch do not allow it to be one of my best experices for long...I am very exited for maybe an Infernal 2? That or have some updates to have maybe more areas or new characters...then again a cooperative mode or any online would be wonderfull...if you can spare the cash and like 3rd person games, you will absolutely love this game and you should buy it. Expand
  31. MartyG.
    Aug 24, 2007
    Interesting concept to short of game play, the last bosses are a bit of a joke, ones early in the game were much harder to crack. Not a bad but could have been better.
  32. Mar 29, 2013
    A very solid 3rd person shooter. The Story is about betrayal and finding out the truth. Gameplay is like any other 3rd person shooter, but you have some unique skills like being able to sap dead bodies for health and ammunition. The Enemy is sometimes pretty stupid so for some people that are looking for something a bit more challenging might get disappointed. There is also no checkpointA very solid 3rd person shooter. The Story is about betrayal and finding out the truth. Gameplay is like any other 3rd person shooter, but you have some unique skills like being able to sap dead bodies for health and ammunition. The Enemy is sometimes pretty stupid so for some people that are looking for something a bit more challenging might get disappointed. There is also no checkpoint saving and manual saving. It only uses 'Autosaving' so if you die before a certain point then have to start all over. It can get in the way of an enjoyable experience. The game is pretty much linear shooting with a few puzzles but overall straightforward. Overall, a good solid shooter that plays similar to Max Payne. Expand
  33. May 28, 2017
    For the time it was released it was pretty good game. Of course, very often you have this kind of feeling that they had very limited budget, but still, one of the best action tps of 2007

1. games(TM)
    The mish-mash of styles and derivative elements on show make the whole game seem like a whistle-stop tour of the last generation’s classic action titles. [Mar 2007, p.116]
  2. In its better moments it's a guilty pleasure, in its worst it's embarrassingly retrograde. By being consistently fairly slick with it, it easily avoids skimming the lowest depths, but really it's the kind of game we've all long since grown out of. Or so I like to tell myself, anyway.
    Graphics aside Infernal is a pretty mediocre third-person shooter in a genre already boasting Resident Evil 4 and Gears of War: given this, and Gears' inevitable arrival on the PC, it's difficult to recommend Infernal.