1.7

Overwhelming dislike- based on 4031 Ratings

1. Dec 5, 2014
    Its A Good Game And Everyone Who Leaves A comment Is A Fricking Idiot Who's Never Played he Game Anyway! SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
  2. Nov 30, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Great game really get some good patch coming out! This game looks better then before. There are less bugs and less hackers what makes me happy. I say go and play this again! Expand
  3. Nov 26, 2014
    This review is after playing the game on the NEW HARDCORE SERVERS/GAME MODE

This review is after playing the game on the NEW HARDCORE SERVERS/GAME MODE

The game right now is absolutely brilliant, you find weapons(with a few bullets) and stuff everywhere, fps at least for me have increased, you wont find groups of 10 people laughfing at you in this servers cause you literaly cant make groups (sure people will still play together but it helps), zombies look diferent from each other and are an actual threat if you dont take them serious, no thirdperson view makes it even more inmersive, 0 lag, and it seems there are no hackers.

Plz buy this game or reinstall it you wont regret it, the game really deserves a second chance.
  4. Oct 28, 2014
    This is one of the best games I have ever played, it can be boring you u play alone for a long time, or not.
    You should buy this game, Infestation is been better than dayz sa in my opinion, But DayZ sa is still in alpha
  5. Oct 5, 2014
    This game is pretty good, I'm not joking, at first, I thought it was bad, but I see that is was worth the 3 bucks. It's just addicting to get more xp to get more skills, get more gear, and more cash. The game world is large to me, so I give the game credit for that. I don't know why people don't change their reviews here, they were made in 2012, today in 2014, there were several bigThis game is pretty good, I'm not joking, at first, I thought it was bad, but I see that is was worth the 3 bucks. It's just addicting to get more xp to get more skills, get more gear, and more cash. The game world is large to me, so I give the game credit for that. I don't know why people don't change their reviews here, they were made in 2012, today in 2014, there were several big updates that added more features and fixes. I don't see any bugs and glitches, only that melee combat does get awkward sometimes, and an occasional lag. Graphics, I must admit, are not so good. I have a strong laptop with a powerful graphics chip, but the game lag a little on medium setting, while on high graphics setting, it lags a lot. Although, to me, it doesn't matter how the graphics look like, this game is fun, zombies should be better designed though. Thank you. :) Expand
  6. Oct 3, 2014
    O jogo no alpha foi muito bom ,depois vieram os hackers e estragaram o jogo,com isso eles puseram um novo anticheat melhorando um pouco passou algum tempo o jogo ficou R$2,50 encheu de hacker e o aticheat não estava servindo para nada eles tiraram ele e puseram o jogo a R$48,00 com um aticheat um pouco fraco.Conclusão o jogo no ano passado e no começo desse ano foi muito ruim mas depoisO jogo no alpha foi muito bom ,depois vieram os hackers e estragaram o jogo,com isso eles puseram um novo anticheat melhorando um pouco passou algum tempo o jogo ficou R$2,50 encheu de hacker e o aticheat não estava servindo para nada eles tiraram ele e puseram o jogo a R$48,00 com um aticheat um pouco fraco.Conclusão o jogo no ano passado e no começo desse ano foi muito ruim mas depois que eles aumentaram o preço os hackers sumiram e ele ficou uma delícia para jogar. Expand
  7. Sep 12, 2014
    I have played since day 1 alpha and experienced the ups downs of the game it is not for the soft core player, only the hardcore competitive get up again spit in your face don't give a $^&* PLAYER.

Funnest Competitive tactical shooter I have ever played, most satisfying loot system (Killing Other Players). As a survivor game its all about surviving other players not the world. Some

As a survivor game its all about surviving other players not the world.

Some bugs make people hate it, game breaking ones are always fixed.

Hackers ruin the game make it unplayable without them i would need no other game.

Pros Awesome loot system, Tactical team driven survival against players. spawn near death, a lot of armors,Weapons, bullet drop, vehicles, global inventory, die in a few shots.

Cons Hackers, minor bugs,content takes a long long long time to come out, Hackers, developer doesn't care about customers, Hackers. Private server so people can farm without risk store without risk. Hackers, Personal lockers to store some items in can be set down anywhere so you can hide loot if someone comes for you.
  8. Aug 6, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. สนุกที่สุดไนโลกาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาาา Expand
  9. Jun 24, 2014
    the game is funny to play!! you should buy it!
    the first time i spawned in,i was like "this game is not that bad" and it became one of my fav :D
    the PVP is extremely fun to do. and YES i know the devs are the worst ever,but the game is becoming better. ALOT of the reviewers here are dayZ fans,not even warZ players,i mean what the hell are you guys doing here!? i have almost 1 year
    the game is funny to play!! you should buy it!
    the PVP is extremely fun to do.
    and YES i know the devs are the worst ever,but the game is becoming better.
    i have almost 1 year experience,bought several times premium and hosted servers,the game is getting better
    and better in my eyes!
    the controls are good and way better than DayZ.(almost minecraft controls)
    textures are not the best but the landscape is classy and well made.

pros:community(players),pvp,controls,bugs,glitches,looting,screaming kids,strongholds,clans,etc

cons:engine,almost pay to win (armor is available in shop),aim bug,scandal,hackers,bugs,glitches,anti-cheat

the glitches and bugs can be funny and they are not crashing your game.
    one of them does called 'black screen glitch' this will appear if you use alt+tab or ctrl+alt+del !!!
    !!WARNING!! this game is not funny to play solo,play with friends :D
  10. May 29, 2014
    I realize that a lot of people don't like this game because they think it's a "Rip-off", I can understand that. However, I believe this is just as good, if not better than Dayz for quite a few reasons. Also note, this only relates to the standalone version, not the Mod.

I played Dayz for quite sometime, and I found myself becoming totally bored with the same process; Spawn, go through houses, find almost nothing rewarding, run into a character that has been server hopping for hours, Die, Spawn, Go through houses, Zombies run straight through wall, Die. I never felt rewarded for what felt like an eternity. So I figured I'd give a new game a try. That's when I ran into Infestation.
  11. Apr 17, 2014
    As a professional player with 9999 hours in this game, I would say this is the king of all games existing in the galaxy. The developers are indeed one of the most talented teams, if not the best, that ever existed in this universe.

How come this astonishing achievement being swallowed by a sea of negative scores? Why don't you guys just face the truth, and accept that this game is the master of all games? It is your fate to spread the glory message of how great this game is to the mankind.

All hail to the glory of old day WarZ, the absolute power over all games in the world.
  12. Mar 22, 2014
    I think that it's better than DayZ (mod and standalone) in nearly every way. Much better value at least. There are still alot of things left to do so I won't give higher than 8 for now. Please ignore alot of the negative reviews because this was mainly when the game was first released and it wasn't well tested along with problems that the devs caused to try and get on top of theI think that it's better than DayZ (mod and standalone) in nearly every way. Much better value at least. There are still alot of things left to do so I won't give higher than 8 for now. Please ignore alot of the negative reviews because this was mainly when the game was first released and it wasn't well tested along with problems that the devs caused to try and get on top of the competition. Also alot of people don't like games with in game purchases which is another reason for the bad reviews. Expand
  13. Feb 19, 2014
    Lets start with this, I bought this game for 25$ in alpha to play. There were a lot of parts missing in the beginning but in the last year and a half they have consistently updated on a regular basis with 90% positive execution. If you don't like hard core, high risk PvP don't play. everyone says its pay to win, that's just not true, I have never spent a penny in that game and I have moreLets start with this, I bought this game for 25$ in alpha to play. There were a lot of parts missing in the beginning but in the last year and a half they have consistently updated on a regular basis with 90% positive execution. If you don't like hard core, high risk PvP don't play. everyone says its pay to win, that's just not true, I have never spent a penny in that game and I have more gear and kills then most people who payed money to get stuff from the store, everything in the store can be found and traded. It is not as buggy as people say. I maybe get one bug a week that I come across. Over all the best updates have been in the last month, after a rough start this game has a ways to get back to where it should be but they are working in the right direction. The game costs 3.75$ on sale, if that's a rip off for a game that has some very redeeming qualities then you probably shouldn't be reviewing the game. I do believe there are even trial servers for the game. The game is fun, its hard, its frustrating, and its rewarding. This is a challenging game not a walk in the park, I recommend at least checking it out on sale. Expand
  14. Feb 14, 2014
    Spanish

Spanish

en realidad no se a que se debe tanta critica a este juego, si bien lo compre hace poco ( hace 1 mes y un par de días mas) encuentro que el juego cumple con las expectativas que puede brindar un juego como este, una Jugabilidad bastante buena ( no es perfecta pero es mas buena que mala), tiene una ambientación que te mete bastante el juego, los efectos de sonido están bastante bien pasando por las armas hasta el sonido del ambiente (pisadas, animales, etc), aunque no me gusta hacer comparaciones, en muchos aspectos infestation es mejor que dayz, la "inteligencia artificial" de los zombis, el combate, las armas y uno que otros detalles como el cansancio que sufre nuestro personaje al correr por un tiempo prolongado (los que hallan jugado dayz sabrán que el personaje no se cansa de correr, quizás todas las criticas malas son basadas en las promesas que dieron los desarrolladores del juego como los vehículos, pero hey ya los estan añadiendo, de apoco el juego esta siendo lo que prometia ser mas vale tarde que nunca, tambien eh visto que muchos tienen problemas con los hackers, yo personalmente nunca me eh topado uno y debo decir que lo juego muchísimo.

en conclusión, es un buen juego que cumplió las expectativas con las que lo compre, puede que mi comentario sea un poco chupa bolas, pero nadie resalta las cosas buenas del juego.

English

not really it should be so critical of this game , although I bought recently (1 month and a day or more ago) I find that the game meets expectations that can provide a game like this , one Gameplay enough good (not perfect but it's more good than bad ) , has an atmosphere that gets you quite the game, the sound effects are pretty good passing weapons to ambient noise ( footsteps , animals, etc) , but not me like comparisons in many ways is better than dayz infestation , "artificial intelligence " zombies , combat , weapons and one other details like our character suffered exhaustion while running for a long time ( which are played dayz know that the character does not get tired of running, maybe all the bad reviews are based on promises that gave the game developers as the vehicles, but hey and are adding by little the game is still what promised to be more okay late than never, eh also seen that many have problems with hackers , I personally never met one eh me and I must say that I play a lot.

In conclusion , it is a good game that met expectations with which to buy it, maybe my comment was a little lame balls, but no one highlight the good things of the game.
  15. Jan 6, 2014
    That's very sad to treat this game like that In one year, Hammerpoint makes some huge progress in this game. I'm just gonna make a list of the ameliorations:
    New staff, new community, new system anti-cheat, new graphism, new types of zombies, new map, craftfing, vehicules, stuff in the market can be buy with some money game. So yes this game is not perfect but stop saying that this game is crap..Compare to Day Z, the team started with nothing and they deserve some respect for that.

Sorry for my english, i'm not bilingual..
  16. Dec 29, 2013
    Is currently the best and most complete game of survival! There is nothing when it was warz! Complete system of crafting, reputation and experience, but is still in development.
  17. Dec 27, 2013
    Since the beginning of the game, people have been B*tching about how the Devs are so terrible, and people even claimed that they planned on sacking the project and running away with our money.
    Here we are, almost in 2014, and not just is the game still around, it's better than ever! There are VERY FEW issues, that I've experienced in my ~240 hours of game-play, and playing CO-OP with a friend is the highlight of the game.
    The Devs have learned from their early mistakes, and are doing things much more professionally now. I do not consider myself very good at this game, but it's still fun to play, and well worth the $7.49 that Steam is selling it for right now.

PROS: Easy to learn, (compared to other games like DayZ), fun Solo or CO-OP game-play, constant developments in the game make it interesting.

CONS: Graphics are 50% good, 50% bad Example: The graphics in the background (mountains, trees) is quite good, where as the close up graphics (Zombies, melees, weapons) is quite bad. As a new spawn, you will probably be gunned down by a long time player, with a machine gun.

Overall I would highly recommend the game. I've played about 240 hours off-and-on, and it's still such a fun passtime. Also, those of you who have declared the game terrible in the past: I urge you to try playing it again. The newest updates have greatly improved the game.
  18. Dec 21, 2013
    Do not purchase this game. Many features listed on Steam are completely missing. The price was reduced to less than $15 in order to squeeze as much money from the game before it dies. I repeat: do not purchase this game, you will not get what you think you are getting. Just look at the War Z forums to see the problems.
  19. Dec 21, 2013
    Jogo muito FODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  20. Dec 20, 2013
    Bon jeux dans l'ensemble, et les développer essayent vraiment d’améliorer le jeux de jour en jour.
    Beaucoup de médisance sur ce jeux, mais les derniers mis a jours et celle a venir améliore considérablement le jeux
  21. Dec 17, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Very good game to play with friends and make clans... very good pvp and good pve
    i have more than 200-300 hours in this game... better than dayz mod....
  22. Dec 10, 2013
    the game is a bigg and you ppl complaing r little babys congradutalations u all lick a bick bufalo D!*K if u play oon steam add me if ur not a cry baby tylermc905 :P
  23. Dec 8, 2013
    The game has come a long way since War Z, and all the haters that panned this game so much will eat their words now i'm sure. Sure it's not perfect, far from it. But if you like huge open world exploration, finding loot and killing zombies people, then you'll enjoy this.
  24. Dec 8, 2013
    After the release of colorado v2 map,it change from bad to good..not every game perfect,right?.
    this game are in good direction now.there is no game like this 1st/3rd person mmo survival zombie apocalypse.
  25. Dec 3, 2013
    I think this game is amazing, and just too underrated, it's a good game to play before DayZ standalone is released. it has good graphics, good gameplay, and a big map got released (california), if you want fun, play this game.
  26. Nov 30, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The better game ever made.
    The problem is the Developper team, they are so much bad.
    If they sell the propriets of Infestation to EA, or Microsoft, or another, the game will respawn.
  27. Nov 30, 2013
    Great game! love the PVP and PVE combat. The fact that you can swim and bleed to death is also just... just great. Hopefully retards will stop hating the game because they don't understand the mechanics and are trying to play it like DayZ.
  28. Nov 24, 2013
    buen juego la verdad solo les falta arreglar los bugs y poner mas updates y seria uno de los mejores del estilo supervivencia nada mas qe dacir recomendado
  29. mou
    Nov 4, 2013
    I actually don't understand why people hate it, I got it for 3$ and I think even for 15$ it worth the shot.
    realistic, good quality, awesome environment, sometimes it can be boring when you walk and players are dangerous in game that might be one reason why people dont like it (you can lose all your stuff in seconds but you can save it in settlements too don't worry)
    plus they are adding
    plus they are adding vehicules it will be even better, I can't wait to see that

and people saying stuff like:
    'invisible walls' yes, we call it border map
    cheaters are banned (i can see it of course there is a lot)
    its not that buggy, and when it is you can blame stupid haters that are ddosing servers
    clans are free
    there are private servers
  30. Nov 2, 2013
    I am sorry for those who feel scorned that bought into the game when it was new... BUT... i just paid $3 for this game and have been co-oping with mates for the last 2 days and having a hell of a fun time. Sure its a bit buggy and stodgy in places but I am ranking this game based on its $3 price and for that it is bargain and amazing and have given me more entertainment than some AAAI am sorry for those who feel scorned that bought into the game when it was new... BUT... i just paid $3 for this game and have been co-oping with mates for the last 2 days and having a hell of a fun time. Sure its a bit buggy and stodgy in places but I am ranking this game based on its $3 price and for that it is bargain and amazing and have given me more entertainment than some AAA titles. At its $15 price I would still give it an 8 or 7.5 as long as you have mates to play with. Expand
  31. Oct 31, 2013
    So let me start off with I had to make a review for this because all you DayZ fanboys are giving this game a bad name before even playing it based on "top critic" reviews. People need to understand that this game is supposed to be difficult it's not supposed to be a chocolate factory, walk in a park, or a girl scout jamberee it's survival game. Do you honestly think in a zombieSo let me start off with I had to make a review for this because all you DayZ fanboys are giving this game a bad name before even playing it based on "top critic" reviews. People need to understand that this game is supposed to be difficult it's not supposed to be a chocolate factory, walk in a park, or a girl scout jamberee it's survival game. Do you honestly think in a zombie apocolypse you would find a gun everywhere you look? Or better yet ammo I mean this game gives you like a 3-5 chance of finding guns and 2-5 chance of finding ammo when in real life you would probably have like a 1-5 chance of finding both of them. It's supposed to be difficult players are aggressive on this game because it's difficult to find guns this is why the constant killing of players they need other peoples equipment to survive. You have to play this game for a while and develop a taste for it like i did I got interested in it once I found out how great it is to loot a highly populated place with a buddy always having your finger on the trigger waiting to kill that one unlucky player who gets in your line of fire. The game is a complete thrill, it has a trading system, a group system, a skill system. This game does have a lot of things compared to DayZ. The hatred towards Infestation due to your liking of DayZ just to bash another game is not cool I suggest getting a large number of friends and just chill hangout it's a good game once you get some equipment and it never ends because once you die you can just restack. Yes the waiting times are devasting but thats the point they did however lower it to 18 mins which is a good wait time. Infestation isn't a bad game it has lots of potential and I feel that it will be a great game one day seeing constant updates make me happy. So yeah if you'd like to try it get a trial account then decide if you want to pay for it. Thank you have a nice day... Expand
  32. Oct 31, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Este juego a cambiado mucho, y cada vez esta mejorando, sé que antes habían la de fallos! pero VOTAR nuevamente a este lugar de criticas para apoyarles por la mejora que ha hecho infestation survivor stories. Expand
  33. Oct 30, 2013
    El juego a mejorado mucho desde su salida, la mayoria que critican al juego son hackers que han sido banneados, o gente que le cuesta mucho perder objetos cuando los matan, el juego se sale, y con el nuevo mapa esta muy bien. MUY RECOMENDADO!
  34. Oct 28, 2013
    I am playing this game for a while now and when the game was launched it was one of the worst games.
    But in 2013 some new developers bought the game and make it better there are now coming every week update of this game. i dont know wh you guys are complaining like this but if you play it more then 5 minutes and than logout you should know you can find every item in the game. They are creating new maps bigger and better there are private servers now and you can buy your own server now.
  35. Oct 17, 2013
    This game is ****
    BUT i give it 10 Points just for fun!
    Your review must be at least 150 characters long.
    Your review must be at least 150 characters long.
  36. Oct 17, 2013
    Most of the negative reviews for Infestation:SS are due to a buggy (and arguably incomplete) launch of the game. The game has gotten much better since then. You'll either love or hate this game. I love it. It's very challenging an not very noob friendly but once you get the hang of it it's a rush. And with the developers working hard to improve it, it has the potential to be a 10 out of 10Most of the negative reviews for Infestation:SS are due to a buggy (and arguably incomplete) launch of the game. The game has gotten much better since then. You'll either love or hate this game. I love it. It's very challenging an not very noob friendly but once you get the hang of it it's a rush. And with the developers working hard to improve it, it has the potential to be a 10 out of 10 (that is, after they add vehicles, give a PVE area and extra water for noobs, and get punkbuster to quit kicking people). IDK if the PB kicking issue is the game or just PB but that is the only major bug I've had trouble with. Give it a chance, it's addictive! Expand
  37. Oct 14, 2013
    Perfect game! I have dumped thousands of hours in to DayZ and this had all of the features I wish dayz had. Unlike DayZ this game is highly pvp oriented and zombies are very unforgiving, This makes most of the reviewers hate on this game. When it first came out it was still in beta but they didn't label it publicly causing meta critic to give it one of the lowest scores in history. If thisPerfect game! I have dumped thousands of hours in to DayZ and this had all of the features I wish dayz had. Unlike DayZ this game is highly pvp oriented and zombies are very unforgiving, This makes most of the reviewers hate on this game. When it first came out it was still in beta but they didn't label it publicly causing meta critic to give it one of the lowest scores in history. If this was reviewed to today's game play it would be an 8 or 9. Expand
  38. Oct 10, 2013
    Infestation:survivors stories is just a game that is being improved once or twice a month... game still (BETA) and have big amount of errors and things to fix or repair...I really like this game and I know it is going to be better than DayZ...the moves of zombies atacks, actions, weapons and map quality....Dont throw this game to the bin before it's finish and improvements ok?
    Regards
  39. Sep 30, 2013
    the best zombie game i have ever played love it 2 survife GOOD JOB GUYS verry nice gameplay with friends verry good hahaha and im playing this game from the beginning and its getting beter and beter every week updates cool stuff and bug fixes goed job guys
  40. Sep 27, 2013
    This game needs more recent reviews. In the past year it has updated and made so many changes that half of the negative points made in every bad review have already been fixed and addressed. I think its heading on a road of improvement and it just needs some time to get it wrong the first couple of shots at it. Honestly the community is the worst part about this game. If they had PublicThis game needs more recent reviews. In the past year it has updated and made so many changes that half of the negative points made in every bad review have already been fixed and addressed. I think its heading on a road of improvement and it just needs some time to get it wrong the first couple of shots at it. Honestly the community is the worst part about this game. If they had Public PVE only servers i would be playing it every single day. I mean dont call it a zombie game if other humans are the greatest threat! Unless you adapt and find a method to play whilst there arent any humans around you, its an okay experience. It could be ten trillion times better as a game if it dropped the lone wolf pvp style approach but made it co-op left for dead style, sure keep the losing your items upon death feature but add an option for zombie enthusiasts that arent simply looking for just another sandbox call of duty pc game that you hack in. Seriously the co-op a d hackers need fixed and it would be prefect! Enable an option, request pvp duel or you cant kill ppl. That way pve-ers can safely encounter pvp'ers. So many better ideas could be implemented than what is already at hand. Expand
  41. Sep 24, 2013
    Un jeu qui reflète la personnalité des hommes et plus particulièrement leurs "crevardise".
    En effet, ce jeu est GÉNIAL, les gens qui y joue eux laisse désiré.
    +300h de jeu pour 13€... What Else
  42. Sep 17, 2013
    DayZ fanboys have obviously been here writing negative crap about this game and down-voting user reviews, shame on you people for ruining this game's reputation.
    The game as it is today (September 2013) it works pretty well. The graphics isn't _that_ bad as someone said in one of the other reviews.
    * There are 100 people servers. * There are different kind of servers. * Zombies do get
    * There are 100 people servers.
    * There are different kind of servers.
    * Zombies do get bugged (spawning inside stairs or rocks for example) but I rarely see that.
    * You can't swim which is a bit annoying.
    * I don't know about hit boxes but they seem to work pretty well for me.

Honestly, I don't see what all the fuzz is about but all the bad reviews are from 2012 so maybe the game was horrible back then or it is what I wrote in the beginning of my review which is more likely.
    Also: All the features on the Steam store page is in the game.
  43. Sep 1, 2013
    I really like the game, the mix mixture between sumulation and arcade is good for me. I really like that you must be on your guard because there's players and zombies.

Its hard to explain, you really need to give it a go. (With some friends is a plus) and for only 15$ it's great value.
  44. Aug 31, 2013
    It is true that the game has a worse past behind. but appear since (much too early) of game has changed a lot. most of the bugs have been removed, the graphics has been improved, it runs generally more stable than a half a year ago. also been made ​​by an end punkbuster the cheaters. and there are regularly published the patches the game continue to improve. clear, there are still a fewIt is true that the game has a worse past behind. but appear since (much too early) of game has changed a lot. most of the bugs have been removed, the graphics has been improved, it runs generally more stable than a half a year ago. also been made ​​by an end punkbuster the cheaters. and there are regularly published the patches the game continue to improve. clear, there are still a few minor bugs, is a little rough for sure, but it has its charming. And for the beginner, a great power is behind this game as shown.

Incidentally, I apologize for my lousy english.
    greetings from Germany ^ ^
  45. Aug 11, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I recommend this game to every one the Pvp Is amazing and the zombies get you when they can.
    And I love the reputation feature of the game is amazing.10/10
  46. Aug 7, 2013
    Great game, getting better now just taking a little bit of time here and there. Game in my opinion was released early and had many bugs which is why many people complained the game was bad for Hackers etc... The game still remains to have Hackers on but from the 200 hours i've played of it i've only ever witnessed possibly 1 and he got banned too. The developers are hunting down on hackersGreat game, getting better now just taking a little bit of time here and there. Game in my opinion was released early and had many bugs which is why many people complained the game was bad for Hackers etc... The game still remains to have Hackers on but from the 200 hours i've played of it i've only ever witnessed possibly 1 and he got banned too. The developers are hunting down on hackers and are concentrating on bringing in new updates to make the community happy. From what i've seen the Hammerpoint company have been looking into the game more and have been trying to release some awesome new stuff. Only problem i would say is the 'Market place' i dont really like the idea of it. It makes an unfair advantage to players who can buy things and to players who cannot. Also GC is quite pricey in the Market place and items have been given a higher GC count for example; the personal locker was 110 GC the next day i checked it was 250 GC...
    Overall this game has been fun and exciting to play especially with a team! I just hope the company decides to not ruin the game too much and improve by adding things the Community wants more often.

-Fix the bugs
    -Fix the FPS for players with certain PC's
    -Add cars? Add the new maps?
    Game would be 10/10 then hopefully!
  47. Aug 3, 2013
    The best game ever. I dont know why the people talking bad about it. Its just for pros not for noobs. And everyone who said its bad just get killed one time and quit the game.
  48. Jul 29, 2013
    The game had a really rough launch and it was clear that hackers, bugs and other stuff ruined a big part of the game. The first day I tried it, I was alive for about 5 minutes when I was shot. I was like "Bullsh*t!". So after playing it a few days I really thought it was the biggest waste of money ever. So I had a break, but after a while it came to me that I've never experienced the sameThe game had a really rough launch and it was clear that hackers, bugs and other stuff ruined a big part of the game. The first day I tried it, I was alive for about 5 minutes when I was shot. I was like "Bullsh*t!". So after playing it a few days I really thought it was the biggest waste of money ever. So I had a break, but after a while it came to me that I've never experienced the same tension in a game like this before so I gave it another go. Yes, I was shot a few times again, but you can compare this game to let's say, Counter-Strike. If you haven't played it before you will start the game and get shot round after round, and so you'll ragequit. When I got back to The War Z, or now Infestation: Survivor Stories I managed to find some gear and a gun after working hard, and at this point today I am actually doing well, having some backup gear in my global inventory and always a gun and some bandages at my side. All the reviews I've read is stating that it was made to rob you from money by the real-money system, but looking further into it, you can buy almost the exact same things from in-game money which is dropped by zombies. And yes, you'll most of the time see 2 dollars, 4 dollars, 38 dollars, but it doesn't take many zombies untill you find a stack of 1000 dollars. I was so lucky to find 10k in a stack. Yes, the zombie AI is pretty low, but it is a dead guy walking. All zombies in every movies/game ever is stupid as hell. So, yes, the zombies are stupid and 1 zombie or 5 zombies doesn't compose a big threat, but when you find yourself in the middle of the night in an airport, or militarybase, and the noise you make suddenly requires you to run or even open fire, those 500 zombies who rise from the grass and chases you suddenly becomes a bigger priority than anything else. When people complain about being shot all the time, I can't help to think it's their own fault. You run around on a big map, and of course you wanna get from point A to B as fast as possible, but if you start running in a straight line on an open road you make yourself a human target. That's why there's grass, trees, crouch and prone mode to sneak around. Check your back, stop up and look around, before charging into a town or city. I think the people behind was at the same stage I was at my first few days. When you get into it, this game is so amazing and has so much to offer. They have great graphics, the atmosphere is tense and depressing so you really get the feeling that you are all alone, and there's no dear momma. You will never feel as frightened as when you hear a nearby gunshot, or when you see another player walking around. It's like when you hear a noise in the dark all your senses are are crystal clear and focused in a split-second. I've never stumpled upon a game that gives the same excitement as Infestation: Survivor Stories when you find a nice item, the same reward whether it be loot or just the feeling inside, when you've won a fight or the same tense feeling when you see or hear any sign of another player because you'll never know if it will be you or him who leaves alive.

I'll give it an 8. It has been out for half a year now and they have had plenty of time to make even simple fixes. Implementing Punkbuster seems to have gotten rid of hackers (and still is, as you find your chat spammed with players who are banned!) Infestation: Survivor Stories is a game that puts you on the edge of your chair with a raised heartbeat and adrenaline pumping, it is truly a game worth giving a(nother) shot!
  49. Jul 25, 2013
    It's amazing zombie survival game! You must buy it, if you like zombie survival games. Game has got updates every month, and becomes better everyday! Such an amazing job
  50. Jul 24, 2013
    Seriously this game is great! i used to think oh this game has a bad reputation so i am not going to buy it but i was like i may as well try it out and i thought it was a good game especially when you play it with your friends. the devs are slowly getting better and making faster progress this games has great potential yes its gonna lose players when dayz standalone comes out but it willSeriously this game is great! i used to think oh this game has a bad reputation so i am not going to buy it but i was like i may as well try it out and i thought it was a good game especially when you play it with your friends. the devs are slowly getting better and making faster progress this games has great potential yes its gonna lose players when dayz standalone comes out but it will still be a great game they are also releasing a new map for it soon so that should be good! but if i was you buy it give it a go i would say its worth the money! Expand
  51. Jul 22, 2013
    I just can't understand why are there so many bad comments. I bought the game for 3,50 and I consider it a good deal. It is giving me a lot of entertainment, though i have to admit that the only way to play this game is with friends; it's really really hard, and if you play alone can be quite frustrating, but when you team up with your friends it's really fun. IMAO those who gave badI just can't understand why are there so many bad comments. I bought the game for 3,50 and I consider it a good deal. It is giving me a lot of entertainment, though i have to admit that the only way to play this game is with friends; it's really really hard, and if you play alone can be quite frustrating, but when you team up with your friends it's really fun. IMAO those who gave bad ratings just need to play with friends and get a little more skill. It's not an easy game but it has a lot of potential;

There are some annoying bugs but in my opinion they don't affect the gameplay.
    Considering that I paid it 3,50 i'm absolutely satisfied.

I would give it a 7,5 but i give 10 in order to raise the ratings.
  52. Jul 20, 2013
    bon jeu de survie en espérant que les développeur prendront soin de ce petit mmo pour les fan de the walking dead. un peu hardcore c est pour sa que certain noob l on descendu.
  53. Jul 19, 2013
    Don't listen to any of the bad reviews, this is a very good game. I hesitated because of the heat it was under but I regret not getting it earlier, this game is great and tops dayz in every single way. Buy it, it's worth it and if you go into it unbiased you won't be disappointed.
  54. Jul 18, 2013
    I haven't played a game this good since Big rigs, over the road racing, best game ever 10/10 if you can imagine day Z on an epic level, you have this game

(of course I don't mean it)
  55. Jul 7, 2013
    Infestation is a great game. I have been playing for 20 hours solo and have just introduced it to a pack of my friends. Yes it is similar to Dayz but i had so many issues with dayz that it was unplayable. I also love the slower moving zombies!

The game is gorgeous too, I spend so much time doing screenshots! there is a lush green environment with thick long grass to use as cover and the day/night cycle is incredible.

Dont listen to anyone that reviewed it while it was in beta, I guarantee that a huge portion never even played it. Make sure to get the pack that gives you a little in game currency just to get started.
  56. Jul 2, 2013
    So, I have been looking at this game for a while. I watched a ton of videos about how to play and what to expect. I'm not the biggest fan of Zombies and can't really stick with man MMO's other than WoW. However, I gotta say, I just bought this and its not half bad. I mean, it was only $15. Which I know for some people is a lot of money. Also, in regards to principle, yes I'm aware of whatSo, I have been looking at this game for a while. I watched a ton of videos about how to play and what to expect. I'm not the biggest fan of Zombies and can't really stick with man MMO's other than WoW. However, I gotta say, I just bought this and its not half bad. I mean, it was only $15. Which I know for some people is a lot of money. Also, in regards to principle, yes I'm aware of what happened at its release. I'm aware of what happened. I can't say that I agree with it nor support it. However, aside from that the game has improved GREATLY. The graphics are much more crisp. The lighting can be spectacular. Now, there is the cash shop, however, its really not pay to win. I have just a good a chance to get a drop on you as you have on me. A few well placed shots and poof your stuff is mine :)
    I think that Hammerpoint got the message. Both from the players and Steam. They have apologized for how they went about their practices. Look, is that game worth a zero score...no. Not even close. Is it worth a ten. Nope. However, is it worth your time. Most definitely yes. Looting is challenging and its rewarding to find items. Much of what they promised is now in the game. Outside of cars and any vehicles, which I wish there was. Walking everywhere is pain. Also, there are a lot of areas that really don't have much going on so it can get a little slow at times. However, once you get the idea of where to loot and the battles surrounding those areas, you'll appreciate those places. Also, yes when you die you lose your stuff. I like that they kept that. It makes it a much more tense game at higher population servers.

Its worth your time, trust me its not "Battleship The Video Game" bad. And that game cost $60 on release day.... It's no Sim City. And with a few friends its really really fun.

Hope that helps. Have fun and see you out there.
  57. Jun 26, 2013
    Great game getting better by the week.Hackers being taken care of quick and now there fixing the loot spawns. If you did not like it before but you only play on a reg server try to make friends with someone that has a pvt server and your game experience will go up.
  58. Jun 24, 2013
    I picked up WarZ on day one and it was really buggy, but still in alpha/beat so I didn't complain. I've watched it for a while and have recently started playing again. I've been having more fun in Infestation: Survivor Stories, as it's now called, than I have any many other pvp games in quite a while. It's worth giving another chance if you still own it.
  59. Jun 23, 2013
    In the launch the game sucked it had a lot of hackers and bugs! But actually the game has improved a lot with the Punkbuster which make the hackers stay out of the game! The game worth your money!
  60. Jun 21, 2013
    i finally got the game during recent steam 75% off sale and i have to say its loads of fun to play.

it plays, runs, looks and sounds great and ive really haven't had any real problems to speak of. sure a lot of people have many good reasons to be upset with how the game was released. but they've made a lot of improvements in the last 6 months and it shows. from the skill tree to

but they've made a lot of improvements in the last 6 months and it shows. from the skill tree to the punk buster support that keeps hackers away.

and they've also done a lot of tweaks that make it play and look much better.

also they include to work on it. you can see that from the regular releases that improve the game to the developer diaries where they discuss in detail what they are working on for the future.

also if your not into pvp solor there are a great many clans and free private pve servers. so don't let all the noise about the horrors of pvp stop you from getting this game. just one one of them.

so if you have not already purchased it wait for the next big sale and get it!

finally im giving it a 10 instead of the 7-8 i would like to give it to offset the countless trolls and griefers, many that don't even own or play the game, who have given it a 0-1. and while its not a 10 its not a 0!
  61. Jun 20, 2013
    I'll tell you guys why i'll give the game 10/10

I'll tell you guys why i'll give the game 10/10

On the beginning, when the game was released. It indeed had a lot of problems. People could use hacks, false information on steam. I did buy the game on the release date. I also did enjoy it, but there always were the moments, when you see a hacker with a sniper rifle. He kills you, you die and loose all your stuff. Indeed it was annoying, but even with all those problems. Hammerpoint Interactive" did not give up. They tried to improve the game with everything they could e.g adding a punk buster. I'm playing the game as we speak. You certainly can see the improvement
  62. Jun 20, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. i think this game is great sure it may have some dificult things wrong but it isnt so complicated like day z i bought that game and downloded the mod and still i could not join even 1 server on it so insted of nagging like piriot crazy teens calm your titts put your tampongs in and go out and get a life gaming is what you do when your bored not all day and night like some lonley Wow nerd! so stop being like small suckers and stop complaining its a game not a life stop thinking you are some game expert your not your just some peice of with a keyboard it makes me sad just watching how pathetic you are! Expand
  63. Jun 16, 2013
    Amazing gameplay, its like cod but pay to win, and i am rich. Very fun and easy to get used to fun to wreak people. It's like skyrim with guns. It has amazing graphics on a next generation engine, the ai are very intellegent and it surpasses alot of games, like very bad half life 2.
  64. Jun 16, 2013
    The War Z is a great game. I have been following it since about 8 months ago. Reading reviews, searching for what I could. I also purchased it on Steam when it first released and was shortly taken off. I think the Developers and Creators did a great job. I think the community is where the problem actually was. When I purchased The War Z I understood I was buying a game that wasn't finishedThe War Z is a great game. I have been following it since about 8 months ago. Reading reviews, searching for what I could. I also purchased it on Steam when it first released and was shortly taken off. I think the Developers and Creators did a great job. I think the community is where the problem actually was. When I purchased The War Z I understood I was buying a game that wasn't finished yet. I didn't care I wanted to play it and test it and be there for the ride but I know that a lot of people don't read the fine print and they join and get upset when they find out it isn't what they think it is. Thats not the developers fault. Thats the customers fault. Its 2013 and we all know that the customer is not always right and we have seen that some customers just want to make a seen to get attention or even a monetary gain. Its the sad truth but moving on. I have seen the updates launch, I have seen cooperation from the developers at Hammerpoint Interactive and I have seen improvement in the game play as well as the community. I have played with others as well as played by myself. I have died, I have lost money, I have gained valuable items and ultimately gained more than I have lost. I see constant updates on their facebook and website informing everyone of important updates. A few months ago I would have agreed that playing this game for long periods of time would have felt like homework because it needed so many improvements but now I can say that playing it for a few hours on end feels quite normal. It has its lag filled moments once in a while but honestly what game hasn't had those moments at least once or twice in their history. Its smooth, its fun, its a huge area to explore, and its got that surprise and suspense element with trusting other players. The War Z requires a rare type of skill for gaming: Judgement... Without good Judgement you will find yourself getting killed constantly by other players. If you can learn to read people and probe for answers and learn to reasonably bluff you will find that you will get what you want way more often. Unfortunately that goes for both sides. Expand
  65. Jun 13, 2013
    Este juego puede crecer a mejor si los jugadores ayudamos a los creadores a mejorarlo. Un juego de este estilo nunca lo había visto: cruel, lleno de zombis y jugadores un tanto "malvados". Un juego que puede darle a un grupo de amigos unas semanas de risas y de auténtico miedo. Crea tu clan, coge vuestros coches y sobrevive, una experiencia muy cercana a "The Walking Dead". Hagamos queEste juego puede crecer a mejor si los jugadores ayudamos a los creadores a mejorarlo. Un juego de este estilo nunca lo había visto: cruel, lleno de zombis y jugadores un tanto "malvados". Un juego que puede darle a un grupo de amigos unas semanas de risas y de auténtico miedo. Crea tu clan, coge vuestros coches y sobrevive, una experiencia muy cercana a "The Walking Dead". Hagamos que esos "jugadores" que usan Cheats acaben expulsados y baneados, pidamos mejoras al juego (más gráficos, más añadidos, quizás una traducción de textos, etc...." y este juego se podria convertir en un clásico. Paciencia y disfrutemos! Expand
  66. May 10, 2013
    The game has a lot of bugs and cheaters but fix everything. Banish those who use booster, apologizing for various problems and give gc. I would recommend that fun to play with friends.
  67. Apr 27, 2013
    A very controversial game but the truth is that if Day Z had never existed this game would be a classic. The tip I would say is imagine it as it's own game with no comparison to any other and you will h=enjoy it. The bugs aren't common now and updates keep adding more enjoyable content.
  68. Apr 23, 2013
    This game is awesome! I love zombie survival games, and this is one of my favorite ones! I have played DayZ, but I might think this one is a little better! It is always fun to find food, water, weapons, etc.
  69. Apr 22, 2013
    Okay, first of all, I would like to say that the game The War Z in my opinion is surprisingly good despite the many many many many hateful reviews (which by the way were made when the game was first released, not giving the developers time to add fixes). Yes this game has downfalls like most games out there like: hackers, glitched surroundings, lack of In-game comm, etc. But that's theOkay, first of all, I would like to say that the game The War Z in my opinion is surprisingly good despite the many many many many hateful reviews (which by the way were made when the game was first released, not giving the developers time to add fixes). Yes this game has downfalls like most games out there like: hackers, glitched surroundings, lack of In-game comm, etc. But that's the thing everyone points out the flaws in the game, they don't look at the good side, for example: finding guns is as easy as finding the hay in the needle stack; also everyone says that the game is full of hackers and BM kids, when in fact just yesterday I was re spawning and as I was wandering through the forests I found another player who just spawned, at first thought i was like "oh god, he's is going to unmercifully murder me" but actually he took me to the vault in the safe zone and gave me 4 guns, I did not ask for his help, I did not ask for anything he just gave them to me. Now I could go on with the list of benefits of playing the game, but they are just as long, if not longer than the negatives. On to another subject "hackers" I put that in quotes because well frankly every server I go on someone calls out someone as a hacker, and yes he could be a hacker but the most probable answer is, you just suck. Now I'm not trying to be rude but it's probably the truth, I know I suck but every time I die I don't shout out that my killer was a "hacker" that's just childish and makes you look like a bigger fool. And personally if I get called a hacker that would actually bring satisfaction to me because I'm so damn good at killing that people think I have aim bots or whatever hackers use now. One final point I'm going to make is as i was reading some of the User Reviews, a lot of people A.) Don't have a clue what they are talking about it because they have never played the game and B.) Say the game lacks originality, but that's the thing, they weren't looking for "original" they were looking to re-create a stand alone game like Day Z mixed in with some of their favorite game play experiences (which i feel they did an amazing job). Now I know I'm probably not going to get much love but what the hey I'm here to state my honest opinion on how I feel about this game. And my honest opinion is this game though its many quirks is still being developed as the game goes on and if I'm already fully submersed in the wonderfulness that is War Z then I don't even want to know what I'm gonna be like in a couple months! I highly encourage you to get this game despite the many bad reviews it's got, don't let the crowd bring you down, fight the current it's well worth it. Solid 8/10!! Expand
  70. Apr 21, 2013
    I've had the War Z for 6 Months now, and I've not once been disappointed, even if spending half an hour running across a map can be annoying. Even if many critics or users say that the game is unfinished, it's still not "Finished" at least once a week you'll log in to find they've added some new weapons or bigger updates Voice communication, Skill Tree, Clan's etc...)

I must say that

I must say that the only thing stopping The War Z from being amazing is the lack of Vehicles or some sort of transportation. In short, if you are going to buy this game, make sure your going to play with Friends, because alone its very boring.
  71. Apr 20, 2013
    Seit den neuen Updates ist das spiel besser geworden und ich finde dieses Spiel hat großes Potential wenn die Macher des Spiels noch mehr bug-fixes machen wir dieses Game ein voller erfolg
  72. Apr 19, 2013
    This game shouldn't be judged on the incompetence of its team and the mistakes they have made. the game should be judged on gameplay and as far as gameplay is concerned it passes.

the game has decent art work and is getting updates frequently. gameplay feels slow compared with other titles and is slightly buggy at times, however it plays well. when playing the game with friends, you

when playing the game with friends, you get a great feeling for the game and it makes you feel that protecting your friends is life and death. finding something as simple as a tin of ham, boosts your spirit and makes you want to find more interesting items, up until you get beaten to death by an angry gamer looking for revenge with a flash light.

the game has seen a lot of bad reviews from people that haven't even played the game and base there judgement on other peoples reviews. it has also has bad reviews about its rival Dayz. the game is similar to dayz in the way that they are both zombie survivals, but they are very different.

comparing dayz to warz and saying warz is copying dayz, is the same as saying that call of duty copied battlefield, they are the same genre and will have similarity's.

may rating base only from gameplay is 7.5 (rounded up to 8)

If a rating was possible for the makers of warz, it would be 2/10 for ruining the reputation of what could have been a successful game by stupid decision making.
  73. Apr 15, 2013
    I love this game but there is a lot of hate i honestly think that it has a lot of potential but you can not be telling me you hate a game just because of hackers! Honestly i am mad about the banning but if you don't do anything to piss off the devs then you will not gt yelled at. Just keep a low profile on servers when your new which means do not use chat. Also to those of you who are madI love this game but there is a lot of hate i honestly think that it has a lot of potential but you can not be telling me you hate a game just because of hackers! Honestly i am mad about the banning but if you don't do anything to piss off the devs then you will not gt yelled at. Just keep a low profile on servers when your new which means do not use chat. Also to those of you who are mad about dieing so much and the bugs, well think of this, have you ever played a game where they have SO many bugs it can not run, well think of those 60 dollar games and then talk to me. Also hackers are in every single game... And my last point, if you are complaining about being killed by someone who has a gun, we all know that you would do the EXACT same thing. Expand
  74. Apr 13, 2013
    This game is fantastic! The only problem is that you have to wait for an hour to play again,but the game is real cool!I like the graphics,the controlling and I think this game is better than DayZ
  75. Apr 9, 2013
    It isn't better than Dayz and won't be, however this game is worth playing for $15. The game continues to prove every 2-3 weeks with updates, so it's not a dead game. Also, it would be better with a better anti-cheat software for hackers. I'm playing this game while I wait on the Dayz SA. Hopefully, I can keep playing this game as it has a ton of potential. The game is fun now, but beIt isn't better than Dayz and won't be, however this game is worth playing for $15. The game continues to prove every 2-3 weeks with updates, so it's not a dead game. Also, it would be better with a better anti-cheat software for hackers. I'm playing this game while I wait on the Dayz SA. Hopefully, I can keep playing this game as it has a ton of potential. The game is fun now, but be warned that you can't trust anyone (for the most part) like in Dayz (lol). I think people hate this game because it's a tough game and the hackers. I would give it a try if you like zombie games. 8.3/10 is the rating I'd give it. Expand
  76. Apr 5, 2013
    I'm not here to claim the game is perfect; It's far from that. What I will say is that I have logged almost 200 hours on this game, largely with a group of college friends, and it is one of the most satisfying MMO experiences I have ever had, despite its flaws. Yes, the AI is glitched. Yes, there are still some game mechanics that were promised by the developers that aren't in the game.I'm not here to claim the game is perfect; It's far from that. What I will say is that I have logged almost 200 hours on this game, largely with a group of college friends, and it is one of the most satisfying MMO experiences I have ever had, despite its flaws. Yes, the AI is glitched. Yes, there are still some game mechanics that were promised by the developers that aren't in the game. For the $15 I payed for the game, I have been more than happy with the play I have had. The developers haven't been as active as they probably should be, but I enjoy the game, and that is what is most important for me. Expand
  77. Apr 2, 2013
    Alright everybody looking at this review please don't even pay any mind to the negative feedback coming from most of these people. I purchased this game a few days after launch. Most of these people are very upset over a misunderstanding that occurred in its steam description. They listed features that were going to be added in the future because the game was still in ALPHA. Yeah people IAlright everybody looking at this review please don't even pay any mind to the negative feedback coming from most of these people. I purchased this game a few days after launch. Most of these people are very upset over a misunderstanding that occurred in its steam description. They listed features that were going to be added in the future because the game was still in ALPHA. Yeah people I say that again ALPHA. A simple misrepresentation on steam led the entire world to crash down on this fantastic game. I guarantee if you like zombies and shooters and lots of other players, you will adore this game. Expand
  78. Apr 1, 2013
    The War Z is a PvP large-scale map post-apocalypse game. The first thing I have to point out that this game has an abnormal amount of bad reviews, which angers me; because this could persuade the creators to stop focusing on the game all together.
    The game is very stressful, if you die you must wait one hour before being able to "revive" your characters, unless of course you have purchased in-game money, in which you can instantly revive your character. The hour wait is actually not a bad idea, as it keeps players from throwing themselves out into the open, this means you are better off doing guerilla warfare against players rather than just running around the roads and towns.
    In this game you can find a huge variety of guns, melee weapons, and other useful tools. The discouraging part here is that the game does support the "Pay to Win" system, where players who buy in-game money can purchase all the ammo they need to slaughter, along with body armor. My defense for this however is that you buy this at your own risk, if you die you lose everything you bought. (Unless it is kept in storage.)
    Upon playing for 20 hours, you can establish a clan in which you may invite players, but you can also form groups with other players which will mark where those players are on the map. Groups can be used innocently to locate allies, but be warned; this also reveals your location to other group members, a trap waiting to happen.
    My main issue I come across, is not ONE person on this game thinks like me, don't even try negotiation with the community, they will ALWAYS try and kill you no matter what. Save a player from a zombie? Dead. Give someone medicine? Dead. Find someone with only a flashlight in a city? They will attack you. There is NO cooperation unless you make contact with them through chat long before you actually meet them. So just a heads up from my experience, trust noone. I don't blame the game however for this annoying factor however; so I do not deduct ratings for this game because of the god awful community.
    One complaint is that the zombies will not die from melee weapons easily, unless you continue to make headblows, you could find yourself whacking a zombie for almost a whole minute before it finally dies. This is bothersome because: A. Another zombie may attack you during this. B. A player may appear and simply kill you while you are doing this. A major flaw in the game, but just aim for the head and you should be through them within 5-15 seconds.
    A typical complaint is that this game is full of hackers, this is a little exaggerated by the bad reviewers, yes it is common to find them, but really...I mean come on, just change servers if it is really such a problem it takes about 15 seconds afterall.
    Another big complaint is "glitches" I personally have not come across any of these glitches, but I am sure that I am to find one eventually. This game is still underdeveloped and is working to improve these issues (Unless of course the 2,000 bad reviews persuades them to stop. Thanks.) An issue I do see however is that occasionally I spawn right in the middle of a hotzone of zombies, which is kind of serious...
    The blood is insanely unrealistic, a flashlight sending gallons of blood into the air? Come on...
    Overall I am "pleased" with this game, but improvements could be made. I still recommend this to other friends of mine, as this game is still a great adventure for any zombie apocalypse fan. The biggest thing I hear in every single review, is that it is a blatant copy of Dayz. NO DUH XD. But still, the two games still have huge differences, one has bigger maps, has vehicles, better graphics. The other has melee weapons, helmets, an mmo feel to it, and skill perks. So for now I wouldn't completely shoot down this game, I bought it while AWARE of the fact that it was being encircled by bad reviews and had a metascore of 20 on steam. I do not regret it.
  79. Mar 31, 2013
    WarZ is a game that about survival you have to find food water supply weap for survive and survive thousand zombie (Infected) you can make a team to stronger and you can choose to be Bandit Or Lawman killing people for supply or giving people a supply this game is very very awesome I LOVE THIS GAME but it's have a some glitch and bug but it's ok
  80. Mar 30, 2013
    If your not a hate-wagon follower or a dayz fanboy and you have archived some grade of maturity in your life, feel free to read me If you are a blind hate bandwagon follower, 15 years old or a day z fanboy, go right ahead and rate my review down, walk away and be happy After all, this game isnt as bad as everyone makes it out to be. While i do agree that the game often goes intoIf your not a hate-wagon follower or a dayz fanboy and you have archived some grade of maturity in your life, feel free to read me If you are a blind hate bandwagon follower, 15 years old or a day z fanboy, go right ahead and rate my review down, walk away and be happy After all, this game isnt as bad as everyone makes it out to be. While i do agree that the game often goes into directions that the playerbase doesnt want this game to go, the game at its core is fun, lots of fun.. The pure insolence that all this so called "Professional and Mature" game magazines have delivered here simply makes me want to rip my hair out It should be 100% clear that this game is far from complete. Since the big hate outbreak that some people started, out of pure self-intrest, the game has improved itself over and over again, engine optimazations have been done, the melee is finally challenging, the world has been improved, houses have been opened, some textures have been enhanced, and so on; And it keeps on going, week after week, day after day it becomes a more and more immersive experience. With my gaming knowledge, starting at the 16 bit era i can honestly tell you that you should give this game a honest try and bring the senseless hate to a halt. Im also telling you that im in deep love with day z and that im eagerly awaiting standalone... After all, i think two great games are better then one, right ?The developers seem to have alot of mercy with the hackers.. It usually goes like this, person "a" hacks, gets reported, the developers take a look at the screenshots that fairfight does of the persons UI, wich detects and shows all signs of ESP, and person "a" finally gets banned! Person "a" cant believe it, spams the forum and writes a support ticket and cries to everyone on how bad this game is, gets unbanned and the process repeats. And so do the simple haters, or fanboys that keep on scaring people off that wanted to buy the game It is sad to see it with a clear mind, it is sad how overpopulated the internet is, with young raging players and immaturity.. It is 15 bucks, it IS a fair price. Im playing this game since it came out, and havent been banned nor kicked nor warned once... Dont listen to those people and give it a try! It really isnt as bad... I am also sorry for those people who really got banned without a reason and i want to make myself clear that i am not talking to them or want to offend them in any way... Thats enouth of my wobble, so, pick it up (or dont) Expand
  81. Mar 30, 2013
    War Z is one of the few games of this genre, and is still in development.
    The game is better every day, and many of these negative scores are the alpha and the beta of the game, the game has improved a lot.
    Many fixes were made, many bugs fixed, and the game is getting great.
  82. Mar 27, 2013
    People are way way way to rough on this game. They constantly update and tons of features were added. Plus nobody who reviewed it actually bought it, its just a parade of IGNnorant 10 year old fanboys with no life. They say it sucks, but if you watch the review they just repeat what IGN said. Give it time. Its very fun. I dont see a problem with the Gold Credits score, its not like you canPeople are way way way to rough on this game. They constantly update and tons of features were added. Plus nobody who reviewed it actually bought it, its just a parade of IGNnorant 10 year old fanboys with no life. They say it sucks, but if you watch the review they just repeat what IGN said. Give it time. Its very fun. I dont see a problem with the Gold Credits score, its not like you can buy guns or anything like that, just food, medicine and knives and hats. Expand
  83. Mar 24, 2013
    The game has potential and is very enjoyable, i found myself enjoying it more then any other survival game. I would honestly recommend this to all my friends.
  84. Mar 23, 2013
    Best game ever end of story.
  85. Mar 22, 2013
    "Haters gonna hate." I can truly say that this game is underrated due to the hater.There were mistakes which the game's company did but this reason can't make the game trash.They're trying to make this game better nowadays.They release new updates at least once in 2 weeks.That's good for a game which is still developing.If you're reading this post and about to buy this game, just buy"Haters gonna hate." I can truly say that this game is underrated due to the hater.There were mistakes which the game's company did but this reason can't make the game trash.They're trying to make this game better nowadays.They release new updates at least once in 2 weeks.That's good for a game which is still developing.If you're reading this post and about to buy this game, just buy it.I believe that other reviews are written on purpose to damage the game... Expand
  86. Mar 22, 2013
    I do not understand the hater of this game. The War Z is still developing game and owners trying to make the game better. I believe it is %100 worth to buy.(do not listen to the hater)
  87. Mar 13, 2013
    I review it from a point with ~15 hours of gameplay, to be honest, it isnt all that bad as everyone says. I have ~200 Hours of gameplay on dayz and all i can say is that, you should also give WarZ a fair Chance...... I give this Game a fair 8, also keep in mind that it is FAR from complete....
  88. Mar 11, 2013
    This is the best game ever 10/10 must buy, most innovative game of the year. Beautiful graphics, fascinating lore, brilliant story, deep character design. What more can I say? Get this game now, what a bargain for just $15.

Just kidding lol.
  89. Mar 9, 2013
    i pre-ordered this game glad i did, you people need to stop sucking on the balls of dayz arma leave us the hell alone. if you actually played the game or spoke to some of its real players maybe you would have a different opinion but no you are all small minded fools being led a merry dance. just get on with it, you play your game and we will play ours. all warz haters are dayz fanboys,i pre-ordered this game glad i did, you people need to stop sucking on the balls of dayz arma leave us the hell alone. if you actually played the game or spoke to some of its real players maybe you would have a different opinion but no you are all small minded fools being led a merry dance. just get on with it, you play your game and we will play ours. all warz haters are dayz fanboys, typical ain't it, trying to get the game to fail. i got news for ya, AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN. Expand
  90. Mar 7, 2013
    um ótimo jogo, no istilo que eu gosto, dificil, bem dificil, recomendo a todos!!!
    o pessoal que esta colocando o jogo como fraco, aposto que foram pegos com hack
  91. Mar 7, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The game is 10/10 this is what i need to tell.
    All are saying this is a game but is not,just let them make it better let them time.
    This is what i want to say abut this game
  92. Mar 5, 2013
    I have played this game for a few months now and while it certainly has his flaws, I severely enjoy it as of today still. It has steadily been improving with patches and updates and for 15$, I would say this definitely is a great one in my book.
  93. Mar 2, 2013
    This game is not bad, It's even worth buying the weapons, and extra supplies with real money. I got banned for the first time buying it, but I bought another one, so it works out well.
  94. Mar 1, 2013
    bad comments refear to december ..so the pre alpha, worst way was to launch a non finish game;
    btw i'm playing from a month and the game is really cool, i'm having fun with friends
  95. Feb 27, 2013
    I have to admit, this game has had a bad start and with that went it's reputation, but now at least you can see new interest in the developers and as of right now, my interest for the game is rising and with all the haters out there, how do you expect for the game to be better if the community doesn't allow it, how do you expect for the game to rise when people are pushing it back down, II have to admit, this game has had a bad start and with that went it's reputation, but now at least you can see new interest in the developers and as of right now, my interest for the game is rising and with all the haters out there, how do you expect for the game to be better if the community doesn't allow it, how do you expect for the game to rise when people are pushing it back down, I have to say that it isn't that the game is bad, it is the game's community (not all of it) for the game that is bad and I think that with the right push, and the right acknowledgement from the whole gaming community we may see this game become an outstanding MMO RPG but, with a good contribution and effort from the developers and the gaming community.
    PS: The developers have yet to open their eyes and see that their game is still in Beta.
  96. Feb 27, 2013
    I thoroughly enjoy this game. It has had many ups and down along the road and has had flamers the entire way who simply did not want to credit someone whom they feel stole the idea when they simply wanted to make something to be enjoyed. I still credit most of the hard times in developing this game to the people who have made hacks for it. Really? :P They slowed this entire process downI thoroughly enjoy this game. It has had many ups and down along the road and has had flamers the entire way who simply did not want to credit someone whom they feel stole the idea when they simply wanted to make something to be enjoyed. I still credit most of the hard times in developing this game to the people who have made hacks for it. Really? :P They slowed this entire process down with their easily avoided issues. However, with the death of around 90% of the hackers the game has finally started releasing good content and frequently doing so. I can only see it going uphill from here on out. Expand
  97. Feb 27, 2013
    Many have criticized this game did in Alpha stage.
    This game is good, still needs a lot of corrections.
    It has good gameplay, beautiful graphics and provides plenty of fun!
    I hope the team keep up the good work to solve ALL the problems we are facing.
  98. Feb 26, 2013
    Best game ever
    everthing is perfect

Inglés

Español

Portugués

graphics, story, sound, animation, weapons, maps, pvp, stock

the best are the zombies, zombies never saw better, look real
  99. Feb 26, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Its a good game after copple of patches and now its nice game when you play with friends or in clan its a awsome game! the beginning of warz is bad now its a very nice game! Expand
  100. Feb 23, 2013
    Even if this game has bugs,glitches ,and unfair player killing.this game is actually not that bad there coming up with more updates more guns more items and more maps.And who could
    forget the character customization.It just had a bad start.

1. PC PowerPlay
    Mar 7, 2013
    Its mechanical foundation - like this Foundation Release - crumbles at the lightest touch. [March 2013, p.94]
  2. Feb 22, 2013
    The War Z has about as much value as its crappy in-game melee weaponry and that’s not much at all. At least it doesn’t cost anything to play after you buy it, and the cash shop items are fair enough, so you won’t see people running around with machine guns just because they spent money. If you’re going to give your money to a zombie-survival game, grab ArmA II and a copy of the DayZ mod, or wait for the full retail version of DayZ to arrive on digital store shelves and check that out. Do not buy into The War Z.
  3. Feb 5, 2013
    The War Z might use the same elements that make DayZ an enthralling experience. But it puts them together so halfheartedly that you have to turn away in disbelief.