7.5

1. Mar 1, 2014
    InFlux has two main parts: In one part you can discover a beautiful island and in the other you can solve puzzles, which are not difficult and yet effectively used in the game.
    We don't know exactly what our ball is or from where he comes from, but it's not important at all. I think this game is too short, but somehow also too long for some discoveries.
    I don't know what the critics are
    talking about. Maybe they overlooked the best thing about this game: The fantastic atmosphere! Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Sep 25, 2013
    Beautiful and mysterious, though more for lovers of tranquil exploration and spherical geometry than serious puzzle fantastic. [Oct 2013, p.84]
  2. Aug 7, 2013
    The many puzzle areas are well put together, but inaccurate controls bring about a lot of frustration. On top of that one half of the game lacks challenge, while the other half lacks surprise. Add those together and you’ll get a game that never becomes more than the sum of its parts.
  3. Aug 5, 2013
    There are a few puzzles worth cracking, but as the scheme behind most challenges can hardly be made out at the get-go, most solutions are revealed by annoying trial&error. Serious technical issues are the cherry on top of a badly executed game.