Insane 2 PC

6.4

1. May 13, 2014
    Great game. Best arcade racing game I have played in past 20 years!
    No game should get 10/10 but we have such a great time playing it with my brother, I had to give it.
    **wonderful graphic ! **great car physics (maybe not realistic, I cant tell, but definitely FUN and not irritating as it usually is) **huge selection of VARYING tracks (from pure racing to pure crazy fun) **good
    Great game. Best arcade racing game I have played in past 20 years!
    **wonderful graphic !
    **huge selection of VARYING tracks (from pure racing to pure crazy fun)
    **good netcode ! The game had no lag in 50 races !
    **Super well balanced - this game (unlike ANY other have played) always seem to give you a chance to climb back to top position. I never felt frustrated even when I lost. Cant say that about any other racing game I have played in years!

Recommended !
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Jun 14, 2012
    The open arenas look good, you'll get chaotic races in interesting modes, but the fun is short lived.
  2. Feb 10, 2012
    Insane 2 develops all his fun-potential only in multiplayer mode, at least in the abstract. De facto I detect a fellow player on the abandoned servers only in exceptional cases. My advice: Just organize a LAN party once again, as it used to be. Then Insane 2 becomes a guaranteed life of the party.
  3. Feb 7, 2012
    Insane 2 is a good crazy arcade racing game, really fun in multiplayer. In single player, despite its variety, it gets boring too fast.