7.5

1. Jul 28, 2012
    On a PC you get so much better visuals, the better controls and overall more value for your money in this interesting game-creation. I loved every minute of it.
  2. Nov 16, 2013
    I liked this game for the first couple of hours I played it. But nothing really grabs me, everything is okay but nothing more.
    Windows Live is a huge drawback that knocks at least a couple of points off the score. If you like Metroid style games this game is okay, but there is too much backtracking when I've missed something for me to enjoy it. I was often unsure if I was stuck at a
    puzzle or if I had missed an item that I needed to move further in the game. Expand
  3. Oct 6, 2012
    Sometimes you want to play a simple, simple arcade game, without complicated solutions, staked on the simple gameplay. And here comes the Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, a game that could be really interesting for someone who wants a simple arcade game. There is no, the game shows an interesting atmosphere for what is good is pulled in a great game. There are no complex solutions, so the game is really simple, come after a while the game becomes really quite logical arcade game. The game she could be really interesting, but ultimately it turns out that the creator actually impose here an open world, and some solutions that are very boring. After some time the game becomes very boring side and even at times heavy. But making up for the two modes Coop on one computer / console that can draw a lot of players, and yet who does not like Coop? ... The game is a basic, simple idea with its pros and cons. It may appeal to gamers who want to torture the ordinary simple game, but others may not appeal to. My Rating - 5/10 Expand
  4. Aug 5, 2012
    the game is unplayable for me and about 2 percent of people for me to make the game playable i have to do alot of command prompt and restart my computer twice, making a Xbox account sucked so if you don't already have one be prepared to create one and its annoying as hell... i am 16 and it made me make a parent account when insanely twisted shadow planet is in my opinion a 7 and up kind of game then once i went threw the pain of making an account on (games for windows even though i am playing on steam) i learned i would have to go into command prompt and fix it in order to play my own game shadow planet is a great game but i recommend you don't buy it on steam, you can not even exit your game unless you use task manger without logging in... Expand
  5. Jan 27, 2013
    The only thing I can say about this game is that it' is boring. The music is good, the design is good, the controls are good, but the game is just boring to a fault.
  6. Jul 31, 2013
    I loved the gameplay, the graphics, the puzzles, the bossfights. Man, this game extremely relaxing, chill and fun to play at the same time Just dip into the sofa, grab your controller (it multiplies the chill factor of the game) and enjoy.

1. Jun 19, 2012
    It isn't a challenge or an epic, but for an arty game that's worthy of a seat next to Limbo, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet knows how to give you a good time without taking very much of it. [Aug 2012, p.69]
  2. May 30, 2012
    A pure distillation of old-school gameplay, decanted into a laser-cut crystal goblet of 21st Century awesome. [June 2012, p.66]
  3. Apr 26, 2012
    This game still is very unique – at least stylistically. And on the PC you get the better visuals, the better controls and overall more value for your money in this intersting MetroidVania variation.