4.5

1. Apr 7, 2013
    This game is just stupid. Graphics are terrible. You just read ugly signs and do JUNK stuff! Although it's free, it still isn't worth getting. Some signs are also rude.
  2. Aug 24, 2013
    [Insert Review Here]

[Insert Review Here]

This was a very strange game. It includes cheap "jump" scares if you go the horror game route and select the incorrect path at one point in the game. Overall I took slightly more positive than negatives out of it. It teeters on the borderline of actually being meta/having an intelligent view point/experimental and being weird just for the sake of being weird as well as being pseudo-experimental .

The game is really weird and there isn't much game play to it. It's very linear but offers a few different paths a la the Stanley Parable (obviously one of this games huge influences) (FYI Stanley Parable is a far superior game and one of the games that got me into the "artsy experimental" game scene, go play it now) but some of them lead to dead ends and some of the choices in the game are completely pointless even from a "makes you think" about something perspective as the narrator suggests is the purpose but then the game itself acknowledges isn't really the case. And if that last sentence I wrote doesn't show you just how strange this game really is just go play it for yourself! It's free, its only like a 150mb download and will give you something to talk/think about it whether or not it's the theme of the game itself or just a wtf did I just play thought.

There are no critic reviews yet.