• Publisher: Isotx
  • Release Date: Nov 5, 2008
7.6

1. Mar 25, 2013
    Great game had great time playing its fun after you learn to play.
    Graphics arent great but nicely done textures are cool and artful, It just suits for its kind. It reminds me of old good games and it has a dark atmosphere.
    Its just an awesome game who needs more players and community, Also it has singleplayer mode which means if you dont like online gaming you can play alone without
    internet. I rate this piece of art as excellent. Collapse
  2. Mar 25, 2013
    Great game had great time playing its fun after you learn to play.
    internet. I rate this piece of art as excellent. Collapse

1. If you can get a group of people together you know to play with, I really do think this game is worth the $25 they're selling it for. It's not perfect, but the first commercial game from an indie developer rarely is. Isotx has shown a ton of promise, and is definitely a company to be looking out for in the future.
  2. Nice idea poorly executed - and still it’s fun. Iron Grip is a nice timekiller that doesn't stand a chance against other games of the genre.
    Iron Grip: Warlord simply tries to do way too much in the game without fully succeeding at anything in particular.