6.2

1. Jul 10, 2014
    I couldn't initially figure why I was helping Julia Dietze character a Nazi escape from the earth and go back to the moon, but watching the film kind helped with that plot hole. Pure non stop action and trashing spaces nazis from the moon what more could you want, hey?
  2. Jan 9, 2014
    this is a great game with a great sense of humour the combat too has a lot going for it with enough system power switching on the fly to make it almost rock paper scissors in some battles one for space combat and ones with a sense of humour,the dynamic mission selection is new for us old Freespace and X Wing Menu screen fans
  3. Mar 4, 2013
    I really like iron sky and can watch it over and over mainly because Julia Dietze is sexy plus the game may be cartoonish its very addictive and enjoyable because your constantly killing people and upgrading your ships and the transmissions add more storyline Julia in the transmissions :D
  4. Jan 28, 2013
    I really enjoyed this space shooter. A bit cheesy, but in all the right ways. There's enough variety to keep things getting too stale plus it gets quite challenging. I wish there were more space sims like this!
  5. Dec 29, 2012
    its so different its amazing. I love how the story is nuts. It does not tailor to the needs of gamers like the huge games do. It makes you think and solve a problem when playing through a mission. its defiantly something different from the usual mass produced major games these days.
  6. Dec 29, 2012

1. Feb 6, 2013
    Invasion shows how a fast, properly executed gameplay can be turned into a tedious monstrosity. [CD-Action 02/2013, p.68]
    Mediocre adaptation of a mediocre movie gives you exactly what you’d expect – stereotypical gameplay and zero fresh ideas. [Jan 2013]
  3. Jan 8, 2013
    Iron Sky Invasion creates a trashy, funny atmosphere, like the film does. However, it has a simple and slow gameplay with really boring missions. Maybe there are some few Iron Sky fans, who like the game, but if you like complex, tactical space battles, Iron Sky Invasion is not the right game for you.