6.6

1. LarsS.
    Sep 10, 2006
    I'm an old tanker my self, and realy enjoy the game, its the game that comes closest to the real deal on the market, but I also have a small warning. If you buy the game on steam there is two items that are not working. The config to set specific graphics, this will make the fps werry low on low-med computers, and the mission editor. But if you can run it and doent use time making I'm an old tanker my self, and realy enjoy the game, its the game that comes closest to the real deal on the market, but I also have a small warning. If you buy the game on steam there is two items that are not working. The config to set specific graphics, this will make the fps werry low on low-med computers, and the mission editor. But if you can run it and doent use time making missions this game rocks :) Expand
  2. JamesG.
    Aug 2, 2006
    Very good game! Great tank sim!
  3. ChrisL.
    May 27, 2007
    The most realistic tank simulation game out there, nothing else come close to this kind of realism.

1. The game itself is very fun, once you get used to the interface. I’m also very impressed with the level of realism the developers have produced in this title.
  2. All the various aspects that make a good game are here; good graphics and sound, interesting and varied missions, realistic damage and overall simulation realism all add to make a good tank simulation.
  3. PC Zone UK